• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Cruise magnets and graphics links part 3!!!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milliepie,

Do you have the pirate Mickey grapic that is on the door hanger with the swords crossed behind him as just a graphic by itself? I was thinking of getting some printable tattoo paper, and making the kids in our FE some tattoos for pirate night. That graphic would be perfect. :) Thanks in advance if you can help. :)

Dani

Sure, here you go. :goodvibes

Hi Jordak
I wanted to say thank you for the designs you done for my family. Is it possible to do a few more. I would like license plates for:

Mickey & Minnie Peephole - The Cervantes Family from California Crusing on the Dream May 2011
Princess -Bianca
Minnie Mouse-Debbie
Pluto-Robert
Minnie Mouse-Grandma
Goofy- Grandpa
Also we would like some mickey ears if possible
Pittsburgh Steelers Mickey Ears-Daddy
Pittsburgh Steelers Ears-Mando
Princess Mickey Ears- Bianca
Not sure how to describe this one, but here it goes
Disney Character Pirate night
Daddy
Mommy
Bianca
Grandma
Grandpa
Cruising the Dream May 12-15 2011
Thank you so much, you are making our vacatiion more exciting

Here are the Mickey heads.

You made a request for the beach chairs as well, but that one isn't mine. Would like to tell you who does it but i am not real sure.

TheMercados.jpg
Thank you very much!!:rotfl:

milliepie
Hi I just wanted to say that I have been looking at master pieces all day and I am blown away by them. My family and I are going on out first disney cruise in may and I was wondering if you had time to make me pieces that I could use on the door. I would like:
4 deck chairs with names:
Dale,Jennifer,Breanna, and Mackenzie with the Disney Wonder May 16-20 on it and across the bottom saying our first disney cruise
Also something cute and girly with the princess on it with Mackenzie on it.
Finally if you could make something for a birthday for Judy.
Thank you so much and keep making those wonderful pieces
Breanna

no problem, i can fix

Hello! I I could have license plates for Laura, Patrick, Aidan (girl-7) and Keegan (boy-12) I would much appreciate it! You all amaze me! Both your talent and you willingness make everyone's trip extra-special! I don't know how you do it! You pick, but I love the Arial license plate for my daughter! :worship:

Hello! I I could have license plates for Laura, Patrick, Aidan (girl-7) and Keegan (boy-12) I would much appreciate it! You all amaze me! Both your talent and you willingness make everyone's trip extra-special! I don't know how you do it! You pick, but I love the Arial license plate for my daughter! :worship:
Here you go

Jordak,

I have got to stop cruisin your site (pun intended)!!

Could you make a Case of Emergency Mickey Bars and Margaritas and also one w/the little umbrellas if you could?

Disney Chix
Disney Wonder 5/30 - 6/4

Thanks so much!!

Jordak,

I have got to stop cruisin your site (pun intended)!!

Could you make a Case of Emergency Mickey Bars and Margaritas and also one w/the little umbrellas if you could?

Disney Chix
Disney Wonder 5/30 - 6/4

Thanks so much!!
sure

Hi Jordak,
Can you do the license plate with Mickey and Minnie in porthole with writing DISNEY MAGIC and name PHAM on it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter