• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Cruise magnets and graphics links part 3!!!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordak your designs are so cool :cool1:. Could I request a few more? (OK several more but I just can't help myself!!!) Could I have the pirate map for the Farmer Family with the date April 5, 2011. The cruise invite for a 4-Night Bahamian Cruise on the Dream April 3, 2011. The sunset Mickey and Minnie with the minnie and mickey kids playing for the Farmer family and could the minnie have a margarita and the mickey a corona? The leather book and the mickey dream license plate? Thank You!!!!!! :)

Jordak your designs are so cool :cool1:. Could I request a few more? (OK several more but I just can't help myself!!!) Could I have the pirate map for the Farmer Family with the date April 5, 2011. The cruise invite for a 4-Night Bahamian Cruise on the Dream April 3, 2011. The sunset Mickey and Minnie with the minnie and mickey kids playing for the Farmer family and could the minnie have a margarita and the mickey a corona? The leather book and the mickey dream license plate? Thank You!!!!!! :)
you're welcome!

Is it possible to get a licence plate with "The Lee Family" and TEXAS at the bottom? Thank you!! OH, we will be on the dream

Is it possible to get a licence plate with "The Lee Family" and TEXAS at the bottom? Thank you!! OH, we will be on the dream
leefamily.jpg

Jordak -- thanks again for doing all of these.

Can you customize the picture in post 2793. We like to remove Mickey from the bottom (as we plan on pasting-in pictures of our pets). Also, change the wording at the top to "Missed the Boat".

tom

Jordak -- thanks again for doing all of these.

Can you customize the picture in post 2793. We like to remove Mickey from the bottom (as we plan on pasting-in pictures of our pets). Also, change the wording at the top to "Missed the Boat".

tom
Sure. If you want i could put the pictures in for you? Just a thought. I will get to work on this for you in the mean time. Oh yeah, any name or leave blank? Thanks

Sure. If you want i could put the pictures in for you? Just a thought. I will get to work on this for you in the mean time. Oh yeah, any name or leave blank? Thanks

That would be fantastic. We will take some pictures of them tonight and send them to you.

Captain is our Dog
Dmitri is our cat

thanks again.

tom

Hi Again,
I love your work if you have time could you please do the following.
Ariel- Olivia
Ariel- Gilian
Ariel- Hailey
Mickey License Plate(New YorK) Magic- The Basil Family
Mickey Mouse Liense NY Magic -The Raifman Family
We are all from New York and we will be on the cruise this Febuary.:banana:

I really appreciate this!!!
Thanks
Tea

Hi
I just posted but did not indicate kind. I would like the plates.
Thank you
Tea:)

Ok love the pics of things I have been able to see - but my question is how does this work? Do we pm certain people?

Here is what I am looking for and I am not even sure all these exist:

Mickey head with Tinkerbell with the name: Ashlyn

Mickey head with pluto with the name: Aaron

L. plate with Porthole with Mickey and Minne looking out with names: Ashley & Krisann

Also is there any Birthday items with Pluto? Aaron's 13th birthday is April 21 while we are on the cruise

Also is there any birthday item that would be good for my husband, Ashley - his birthday is the day before we get on the cruise. (april 9th)

I would be happy with anything - I did not see anywhere that had the different ones listed without going through all 3 threads.

Thanks for any information!

We are sailing on the EB TA in April 10 - 24, 2010 - is there anything special out there for the TA's?

Krisann

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter