• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Cruise magnets and graphics links part 3!!!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're welcome

MOLLY-2.jpg

KATE-1.jpg

WILLIAM.jpg

THOMAS-2.jpg

Thank you, thank you, thank you - I love them!

Hi, just wondering if these designs were done with Print Shop? If it was could you please tell me how it is done.
Thank You

Hi again! Hoping to get one more done if you would be so kind!!! Could we have the "open journal" We are on the Magic March 20-27, 2010. Label it Our First Disney Cruise. For the list of 3 things to do: 1) RELAX 2) Lots of beach time 3) Fruity Drinks

I can't remember what else is on it - but we are The McCumber Family - Mom, Dad, Katie and Brenna

Thanks soooo much!!! Your work is amazing! :thumbsup2

Perfect! Thanks soooo much! If you have time, I would also love to have the empty beach chairs on the beach with the mickey clouds above and the ship in the background. We have 7, so if that's too many chairs for that one, the empty beach chairs on deck would be great, too. Names are- Mike, Hannah, Kelly, Owen, Gracie, Sophie and Susan.

Hi again! Hoping to get one more done if you would be so kind!!! Could we have the "open journal" We are on the Magic March 20-27, 2010. Label it Our First Disney Cruise. For the list of 3 things to do: 1) RELAX 2) Lots of beach time 3) Fruity Drinks

I can't remember what else is on it - but we are The McCumber Family - Mom, Dad, Katie and Brenna

Thanks soooo much!!! Your work is amazing! :thumbsup2

You're welcome and thanks for the props.:)

McCumberFamily.jpg

The one with mickey and minne on the beach and the names written in the sand the heading above it said "It doesn't get any better than this" - Sorry I am new to the boards and just learning how to use them - thank you for replying so quickly!
Hi Jordak - You asked me the design I was requesting at it is #6 on the this post - With Chris & Char in the sand. We are cruising for the first time on Magic 2/27-3/6 and celebrating our 10 year anniversary - sorry to bother you again with this request! Thank you very much!

Hi Jordak - You asked me the design I was requesting at it is #6 on the this post - With Chris & Char in the sand. We are cruising for the first time on Magic 2/27-3/6 and celebrating our 10 year anniversary - sorry to bother you again with this request! Thank you very much!

I did this up for you, it's post 2219? on page 148. :)
If this isn't the one you wanted, let me know. Jordak has his specialty beach ones and I my own specialty one, that actually started with his Mickey in the Chair. If you wanted one with the bigger beach scene, that will be Jordaks. If the one I did is correct but you'd rather have different drinks, let me know, that can be changed.

Hi Jordak--
Could I get this one with just "February 21-25, 2010"? Working on some FE gifts... :)

Currently is Debbie Macomber, Cedar Cove

Thanks

I had went ahead and made the graphic for you without a book, it's on the previous page. If I can find a photo of that book lying on it's side I'll remake the graphic for you. So far in my search I haven't found what I need, but will keep trying. :)

I did this up for you, it's post 2219? on page 148. :)
If this isn't the one you wanted, let me know. Jordak has his specialty beach ones and I my own specialty one, that actually started with his Mickey in the Chair. If you wanted one with the bigger beach scene, that will be Jordaks. If the one I did is correct but you'd rather have different drinks, let me know, that can be changed.
I am sorry - I totally missed it when scanning through them - Can you make minnie's drink a margarita and mickey with a corona? Is it possible to add the mickey ice cream in mickeys hand? Thank you for sharing your awesome talent - greatly appreciated!!

Hi tjbaggott!

I really love your work!!! If you have a chance, would you kindly make us 4 magnets:

Clement (Pirate Mickey)
Corinne (Pirate Minnie)
Chloe (Pirate Minnie)

Cruisin' with Mickey with all 3 names on the chairs.

We will be on the Disney Wonder from February 28 to March 4, 2010.

Thank you SO much!!!

I am sorry - I totally missed it when scanning through them - Can you make minnie's drink a margarita and mickey with a corona? Is it possible to add the mickey ice cream in mickeys hand? Thank you for sharing your awesome talent - greatly appreciated!!

Here you go. I can't add the hands holding a Mickey bar as I don't have the arm graphics. But you can ask Jordak to add them. He might just see this and add them anyway, but ask just in case he doesn't catch this post. :)

ccdunn2.jpg
[/IMG]

I just found this thread. I am astounded by the talent here. Would you please make me a copy of the open journal? My info is Our First Cruise, Meg and Carl, Disney Wonder February 7-11, 2010. We want to relax, enjoy the beach, and relax.

Meg

Hi, May I please have "It Just Doesn't Get Any Better Than This" for a cruise on the Wonder February 7-11, 2010 for Meg and Carl. Minnie - glass of wine Mickey - margarita. Thank you.

Meg

Hi,
I was wondering if it would be possible to get this on a natural/cream background, and with February 21-25, 2010 added? I am trying to do a heat transfer onto a natural canvas, and prefer to use the dark transfers but don't want the white background to be obvious (hope that makes sense?)

And could I also get this one with the following names:
tigger2on; allesma; Sonogal; ragtopday; queenmother92301; buick86

I'm working on an FE gift, so it is possible I may have other names as folks join...is that ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter