• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Cruise magnets and graphics links part 3!!!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Milliepie,
I posted this on your other thread, but I'm not sure if you would have prefered I post it here...

1. Can I please have the 4 deck chairs with Castaway Cay in the background like in post #47. (3deckccwonder726.jpg)
Disney Magic Cruise March 6-13th, 2010 with Whitney (the mom), Travis (the dad), Macy, and Brinley on the chairs...The Gross Family
(Macy LOVES pink, Cinderella and Tink and Brinley is a baby girl (Daddy loves to hunt..maybe camo...or Pittsburgh Steelers)

2. Can I have the surfboard scene like in post #31 (surfboardsoct10-172.jpg)
Diane (the mom), Cheyne (the dad) , McKenna, Hunter, and Ty ....The Gross Family, Disney Magic, March 6-13, 2010
(Hunter, Ty, and Dad all LOVE to hunt...maybe camo or Pittsburgh Steelers for the guys)

3. The Mickey ears w/ cute Minnie polka dots and bow with the Names Macy and Brinley in them like the Katie and Clara ones.

4. Macy and Brinley will the cute Cruise character name fill in.

Thank you in advance!!!

Milliepie - love the Army candy wrapper. Thank you so much!!!

Is there any way to add the following personalization?

The Koehlers
January 17-21, 2010

and on a separate wrapper

The Ottos
January 17-21, 2010

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Hi Jordak,
Is there a chance we could get the beach scene with The Yu Family on the sand? Just hoping that if we have our name on it then the magnet won't go missing/walking!
Also is there a computer tech Mickey license plate? I realize that my DH may not want to be associated with debonair dancing Mickey....sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for all that you do:yay:!
Happypooh
sure,np

daddycomputer.jpg

theyufamily.jpg

jordak

Could you do this with Winkelmann Family Feb 11, 2010 cruise?

Also if you could do license plates for:

Reid - Jack (nightmare before xmas)
Brett- Chip & Dale
Scott- Goofy
Jeri - Ballerina hippo (from Fantasia) if not Daisy

Feb cruise and our great state of Nebraska. GO BIG RED!

Thanks

HUSKERS!! Where at in Nebraska?

Winkelmann.jpg

Scott-4.jpg

Jack-5.jpg

Brett.jpg

Jeri.jpg

For Stinkerdoodle: Here you go. Sorry I didn't have time to really fix up the 8 deck chair plan. I had to use a template I already had so can't change the chair colors/pattern at this time, and the deck isn't perfect where I combined one picture with another to make 8. More time would allow me to fix that, but this was the best I could do this afternoon. If you like to ask Milliepie to have try at it, she also does deck chairs, but I know she currently doesn't have one with 8. You could ask her though, and her plans have castaway cay in the background (awesome!). I've also pm'd you. Just click on these thumbnail photos to enlarge in my photobucket, then click again to get full size before saving.

Requests
[/URL][/IMG]
Requests
[/URL][/IMG]
Requests
[/URL][/IMG]
Requests
[/URL][/IMG]

tjbaggott, I love everything... I am sorry to be such a pest, but do you think you could change up a few names on the deck chairs/... If possible, on the far left, put Lisa, then McKenna, Jordan is fine and put Dallas next to him (they are twins)... the rest are perfect!! Thanxxxxxx so much!!!

We were in Phoenix over the holiday only to come back to more snow and cold. Looking forward to getting out of all the snow and cold. Only 35 days away.

Thanks again for the designs.

Grand Island. Bet you can't wait to escape this weather? :)

This is the only older kids version i have.

Fabulous!! :thumbsup2 My older son is a soccer fanatic and my younger son is a complete fish! But is it possible to remove the iPod & earphones from Minnie?

(I had to remove the image that you made originally, in post 2068 - apparently you can't post images until you have posted more than 10 times!!)

Fabulous!! :thumbsup2 My older son is a soccer fanatic and my younger son is a complete fish! But is it possible to remove the iPod & earphones from Minnie?

(I had to remove the image that you made originally, in post 2068 - apparently you can't post images until you have posted more than 10 times!!)
sure
castawaycay1.jpg

Hi again! Thanks for doing the bottle, journal and calendar for us last week!:thumbsup2

Could we get license plates? All of these for June

This one for Aidan

This one for Piper

And this one for myself (Jess)

Thank you thank you!! :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter