• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Cruise magnets and graphics links part 3!!!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! After spending over an hour looking through all these wonderful graphics, I am overwhelmed!!

I am not sure what the protocol is for requesting one ..... so I am just going to ask! If there is some other way to do it, please let me know.

Mickey/Sorcerer image:
The Dubé Family
Disney Wonder
March 2010

The Deck Chairs:
The Dubé's
Cruisin on The Wonder
Names are: Martin, Brenna, Ryan, James
March 2010

And the image with the back of Mickey & Minnie's head, watching the kids play on the beach. My boys are 7 and 10 - can the kids be not so childish looking, if you know what I mean, more tween-looking? And written in the sand "The Dubé family"

Thank you soooo much!!

(PS - tjbaggot, we are from Ottawa too!!)

these are absolutely perfect!!!!:goodvibes the guys i'm cruising with will love these! Thank you so much!!!:worship: Could i ask you a huge favor and trouble you for one more team? I need a new york giants! Thank you sooooo much!
milliepie,
i just saw the dallas cowboys ears and would love to have 2 of these with the names Dallas and Jordan on them. I know this is last minute but these would be perfect for my nephews. Our first disney cruise on the 14th of january... Way too excited!!!! Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the quick response, tj. The DCL image that I was wanting was one thats in your great collection in photobucket.. its the one thats oval with the persons name in the middle and stars around it with the saying where dreams.etc... also just saw the"princesses always smile" one and wondered if I could get two.. one with the name MCKENNA, and one with AMANDA. You are so great to do this! We are so excited!!!!

Jordak.

You made fantastic plates and images for our upocoming cruise. Thank you. :yay: Could you please make a set of plates for another couple that are travelling with us? Here is their information.

Mark - Dad who is a firefighter
Amy - Mom who loves Minnie
Keiran - son who loves pirates.
Kara - daughter who loves tinkerbell.

The cruise is in February and they are also from Ontario.

Thanks in advance Jordak.;)

Jordak, could you please create the calendar, journal, and Wonder bottle... the info is: The McNamara's January 14-17, 2010, we are from Charleston, South Carolina.... Also if you could do two Hannah license plates..
one for McKenna and one for Amanda again from South Carolina... that would be awesome... sorry so last minute. Thanks in advance!! Our 1st Disney cruise and brand new to the disboards!!!!!!
welcome to the boards!

journal_McNamara.jpg

bulletinJanuary14-17.jpg

TheMcNamaras.jpg

McKenna.jpg

Amanda-3.jpg

jordak--I am awed by your images.
IF POSSIBLE --Please , pretty please can I have you personalize the Mickey and Minnie in chair with CASE family in sand, and the calendar, the bottle with msg. and journal??
Case Family
We are on the Wonder March 14-18 2010
Many thanks !!!!!
no problem

March14-182010.jpg

Caseshadowbox.jpg

Casebulletinboard.jpg

Casemickeyminnie.jpg

And the image with the back of Mickey & Minnie's head, watching the kids play on the beach. My boys are 7 and 10 - can the kids be not so childish looking, if you know what I mean, more tween-looking? And written in the sand "The Dubé family"

Thank you soooo much!!

(PS - tjbaggot, we are from Ottawa too!!)

This is the only older kids version i have.

Dub.jpg

Jordak.

You made fantastic plates and images for our upocoming cruise. Thank you. :yay: Could you please make a set of plates for another couple that are travelling with us? Here is their information.

Mark - Dad who is a firefighter
Amy - Mom who loves Minnie
Keiran - son who loves pirates.
Kara - daughter who loves tinkerbell.

The cruise is in February and they are also from Ontario.

Thanks in advance Jordak.;)
You're welcome

Mark-1.jpg

Keiran.jpg

Kara.jpg

Amy-2.jpg

sure, no problem

mommy-2-1.jpg

Joshua-2-1.jpg

Jojo-1.jpg

Daddy-1-1.jpg

castawaymickeyminnie.jpg

Hi Jordak,
Is there a chance we could get the beach scene with The Yu Family on the sand? Just hoping that if we have our name on it then the magnet won't go missing/walking!
Also is there a computer tech Mickey license plate? I realize that my DH may not want to be associated with debonair dancing Mickey....sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for all that you do:yay:!
Happypooh

Looking for a candy bar wrapper for our Disney Cruise on the Wonder, January 17 - 21, 2010. Would like to include some kind of wording which says "Thanks for helping to Welcome Home our Soldier" Doesn't necessarily have to say that exact phrase, but something along those lines. Wrapper itself can have Sailor Mickey or be red white and blue.

Anyone have any thoughts? Thanks so much for your help!!!

jordak

Could you do this with Winkelmann Family Feb 11, 2010 cruise?

March14-182010.jpg

Also if you could do license plates for:

Reid - Jack (nightmare before xmas)
Brett- Chip & Dale
Scott- Goofy
Jeri - Ballerina hippo (from Fantasia) if not Daisy

Feb cruise and our great state of Nebraska. GO BIG RED!

Thanks

Looking for a Hershey Bar wrapper for our Disney Cruise on the Wonder, January 17 - 21, 2010. Would like to include some kind of wording which says "Thanks for helping to Welcome Home our Soldier" Doesn't necessarily have to say that exact phrase, but something along those lines.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Here is my idea for you. :)

Thanks Milliepie, your Journal pages are perfect! However, when save and try to print them they come up blurry. Any thoughts?

Like TJ said, you probably need to expand it to full size. You can use the download button to download it to your computer or if you hover over the image a 4 arrow square shows up. Click on that and it should bring the image to full size and then you can right click and save from that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter