***Cruise magnets and graphics links part 3!!!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jordak
Could I possibly get the following: message/ship in bottle, journal, calendar.
Our names are Karla & Tricia and we are on the Magic April 3, 2010.

Thanks!

Would love license plate graphics for my kids for our upcoming cruise!

Also wondering if anyone has a Mickey head with flag in it. I am looking for Spain, Italy, UK, Portugal flags inside of mickey heads :)

Thanks if anyone can help me.

Hi,

I am wondering where I might be able to find some journal pages? I thought I some some a while back, any help would be greatly appreciated:).

I have journal pages and flag mickey heads in my 4shared files. :goodvibes

http://www.4shared.com/dir/19875963/706b3620/Journal_Pages.html

http://www.4shared.com/dir/19125758/29e54fd9/Mickey_Heads.html

Would love license plate graphics for my kids for our upcoming cruise!

If possible, Florida license plate with:

Nick - Jedi Mickey
Bella - Tinkerbell
Chloe - Pocohontas
Emily - Stitch
Kelsey - Minnie Cheerleader
Kayti - Nurse Minnie

Also wondering if anyone has a Mickey head with flag in it. I am looking for Spain, Italy, UK, Portugal flags inside of mickey heads :)

Thanks if anyone can help me.

Here you go
chloe-1.jpg

Nick.jpg

Kelsey.jpg

Kayti.jpg

Emily-3.jpg

Bella-2.jpg

Thanks Milliepie, your Journal pages are perfect! However, when save and try to print them they come up blurry. Any thoughts?

Thanks Milliepie, your Journal pages are excztly what I was looking for. However, when save and try to print them they come up blurry. Any thoughts?

Are you clicking on the images in her album to enlarge to full size before saving? This is the only thing I can think of that may be causing your problem.:)

can I please get a minnie pirate one separately wiht the names aaliyah, ellen, and kenyetta and also can I get a mickey pirate one with the name Jaleel. Thanks

WoW!!!!Thank you Sooooo Much!!!! I am speechless! They are all beautiful, but the Stitch Birthday is AMAZING!!!! Thanks Again & HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your Family =) Joye

Hello can I please have minnie class of 2010 with the name Kenyetta thanks

QUOTE=milliepie;33911763]
classof2009minnie.jpg

cruiseglobemickeyhandwo.jpg

darthbirthdayboy.png
[/QUOTE]

I know this is last minute tjbaggott, but I love what you did for mommy2paris (post 1506) and was wondering if you could replicate the following

Mickey/Sorcerer image: The McNamara Family
Disney Wonder
January 14-17, 2010
The Deck Chairs: The McNamara's
Cruisin on The Wonder
Names are: Dallas, Jordan both boys
Grammy, Grampy,
McKenna, Amanda
Tressy, Lisa
January 14-17, 2010
The Disney Cruise Line Logo with each of our names.. Make it Genie, Charles instead of Grammy, Grampy..... THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jordak, could you please create the calendar, journal, and Wonder bottle... the info is: The McNamara's January 14-17, 2010, we are from Charleston, South Carolina.... Also if you could do two Hannah license plates..
one for McKenna and one for Amanda again from South Carolina... that would be awesome... sorry so last minute. Thanks in advance!! Our 1st Disney cruise and brand new to the disboards!!!!!!

jordak--I am awed by your images.
IF POSSIBLE --Please , pretty please can I have you personalize the Mickey and Minnie in chair with CASE family in sand, and the calendar, the bottle with msg. and journal??
Case Family
We are on the Wonder March 14-18 2010
Many thanks !!!!!

I know this is last minute tjbaggott, but I love what you did for mommy2paris (post 1506) and was wondering if you could replicate the following

Mickey/Sorcerer image: The McNamara Family
Disney Wonder
January 14-17, 2010
The Deck Chairs: The McNamara's
Cruisin on The Wonder
Names are: Dallas, Jordan both boys
Grammy, Grampy,
McKenna, Amanda
Tressy, Lisa
January 14-17, 2010
The Disney Cruise Line Logo with each of our names.. Make it Genie, Charles instead of Grammy, Grampy..... THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure can do! As for the DCL Logo with names, do you mean the name tags? If thats it, try contacting Tom for those ones. He has his own thread titled "Tom's Custom Name Tags" and I'm sure he'd be happy to do them for you. If by chance he is unable to get them to you in time for when you need them (I see your cruise is coming up quickly), let me know and I'll make something for you.
Look for your other graphics here tomorrow. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter