***Cruise magnets and graphics links part 3!!!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jordak! I love what you do for everyone on here- beyond the call of duty for sure:)

Could you please make the following when you have time?
It's myself (Jessica) , DS (Aidan) and DD (Piper) - it will be our first cruise and we are from Seattle, WA. We will be on the Wonder on June 18th 2010

Message in Bottle, Journal, Calendar

THANK YOU!!!

Here you go. Enjoy the cruise!

shadowboxjune.jpg

bulletinboardjune.jpg

bookjune.jpg

Hi there I love your disigns!!

I am having problems here. I thought I requested some disigns but can not find my request now. If this is a second request please forgive me.

I am interested in your bottle disign as well as the scrapbook disign.
This will be our first cruise. We are on the Wonder January 14-17, 2010.
For the Clark family Aaron, Jennifer, Ashlynn and Braden.

Thank so much!!

I am having problems here. I thought I requested some disigns but can not find my request now. If this is a second request please forgive me.

Thank so much!!
I didn't see the request the first time but will add you to my to do list. Will try to get them done for you by tonight.

I am leaving in a week and I would like to make some magnets but I can not do it.. can someone do that for me!! please let me know what I need to do.. this is my first cruise!!! thanks

Hi Jordak,
This might be late notice, but would it be possible to print some license plates for our family's 1st cruise? We go on the Wonder Feb. 7-11, 2010 and we are in 3 rooms:
Randy....Mickey Mouse
Cassie...Tinkerbell
Keegan..Sorcerer Mickey
Connor..Pirate Mickey
Caiden..Jedi Mickey
Matt.....Star Wars
Stephanie Minnie Mouse
Sophie.. Fairies
Eli........Jedi Mickey
Lucy.....Princesses
Guy......Sorcerer Mickey
Karen....Snow White
I really appreciate your help and know all the grandkids will be so excited (me too!)
Disnemimi (Karen)
Here you go. Just click on them to enlarge them.

Thank so much!!
Here you go

clarkfamily.jpg

January14-172010.jpg

Jordak - I sent you an email to see if you can help me with my Phineas & Ferb design again. Just wanted to let you know!

I just realized I've very short of graphics for my cruise the upcoming weekend. Any chance I can get the stamp design of the Wonder with The Hall Family, Jan 10-14, 2010? Would greatly appreciate it if it's possible. Thanks!

Hi Jordak,
I just wanted to make sure I'm on your list, too!!!:)
Thanks again!!!!

Originally Posted by dismommy2
Wow, LOVE your stuff!!!
I would love somethings for our cruise....
1. Beach chairs for Family Magnet (Like in post #1852)...Disney Magic Cruise March 6-13th with Mommy, Daddy, Macy, and Brinley on the chairs...The Gross Family
(Macy LOVES pink and Brinley is a baby (Daddy loves to hunt..maybe camo...or Pittsburgh Steelers)

2. Beach chairs for Family Magnet...Disney Magic Cruise March 6-13th with Mom, Dad, McKenna, Hunter, and Ty ....The Gross Family
(Hunter, Ty, and Dad all LOVE to hunt...maybe camo or Pittsburgh Steelers for the guys)

3. It's 5:00 somewhere w/ Minnie with a strawberry daiquiri and Grandma Deb as Minnie, Disney Magic

4. March calendar with March 6-10 as the cruise dates

5. Disney Magic letter to invite...can you also add...can't wait to see you again on the Disney Magic..for...
A. Macy
B. Grandma Deb
C. Ty, McKenna, and Hunter
One for Brinley as well but this will be her first cruise

I'm new to this so let me know if I need to be more specific...thanks!!
I was looking all through this thread at the pictures...what are the pocket charts hanging under the fish hooks by the doors...just curious!!

THANKS AGAIN!!!

Jordak - I sent you an email to see if you can help me with my Phineas & Ferb design again. Just wanted to let you know!

I just realized I've very short of graphics for my cruise the upcoming weekend. Any chance I can get the stamp design of the Wonder with The Hall Family, Jan 10-14, 2010? Would greatly appreciate it if it's possible. Thanks!

I got it and just sent it back. If you don't get it, let me know and i will resend it.

hallfamily-2.jpg

Hi Jordak,
I just wanted to make sure I'm on your list, too!!!:)
Thanks again!!!!

Originally Posted by dismommy2
Wow, LOVE your stuff!!!
I would love somethings for our cruise....
1. Beach chairs for Family Magnet (Like in post #1852)...Disney Magic Cruise March 6-13th with Mommy, Daddy, Macy, and Brinley on the chairs...The Gross Family
(Macy LOVES pink and Brinley is a baby (Daddy loves to hunt..maybe camo...or Pittsburgh Steelers)

2. Beach chairs for Family Magnet...Disney Magic Cruise March 6-13th with Mom, Dad, McKenna, Hunter, and Ty ....The Gross Family
(Hunter, Ty, and Dad all LOVE to hunt...maybe camo or Pittsburgh Steelers for the guys)

3. It's 5:00 somewhere w/ Minnie with a strawberry daiquiri and Grandma Deb as Minnie, Disney Magic

4. March calendar with March 6-10 as the cruise dates

5. Disney Magic letter to invite...can you also add...can't wait to see you again on the Disney Magic..for...
A. Macy
B. Grandma Deb
C. Ty, McKenna, and Hunter
One for Brinley as well but this will be her first cruise

I was looking all through this thread at the pictures...what are the pocket charts hanging under the fish hooks by the doors...just curious!!

THANKS AGAIN!!!
sorry, i missed this one. I can handle the calendar, but the others are done by Milliepie and tjbaggott.

TheGrossFamily.jpg

This is such an awesome thread! Jordak and others (long thread)! I JUST found this thread trying to find something for our door. We sail on the Magic on Jan 30th - Feb 6th on an Eastern Carribean trip. This is our second trip as a family, but this time we are taking my mother. Trying to hit the ADULT areas this time! :) Could I please request a calendar door print, or scrapbook print. The one with the calendar and cast picture is spectacular!
The Mickey and Minnie on the beach with drinks is so cute too!
Traveling with me is hubby Jim, me Raeanne, Grandma Jean, daughter Allison, and Daughter Mallory. The Waara family.

Thank you for sharing! It truly makes a more MAGICAL cruise when you can find your door in a long row that all look the same in white!

Jordak,
I love your work! Could I request one of the postage stamp designs for the Magic, Eastern Caribbean, March 13-20, 2010, The Leigh Family? Thanks so much!

THANKS AGAIN!!!

Those are called "Fish Extenders." It is a sort of DIS gift exchange. You sign up to participate on your individual cruise board (look for Disney Cruise Meets at top of main Disney Cruise board to find your individual cruise). Here is where you can get more info on Fish Extenders (or FE's) and the type of gifts some people make for them.

For Fish Extenders see: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1219607

For homemade FE gifts: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1980639

Fluvanna

Jordak,
Thank you so much for doing those disigns for me!! they are great! I am not sure my post went thru the first time. But thank you for your time.

I did just find 2 more disigns that I love and would like to request if you have time.
The calendar page and the stamp. We are going to be on the Wonder January 14-17, 2010.
Clark family: Aaron, Jennifer, Ashlynn and Braden

Would you be willing to post the stamp without a name on it??

Thank you again!!

Love your designs. Would like to get the mickey stamp design #759 Disney Magic Western Caribbean Jan. 23-30 2010. and at the bottom please add the names Ed and Maureen

Thank you

sorry, i missed this one. I can handle the calendar, but the others are done by Milliepie and tjbaggott.

TheGrossFamily.jpg

1. This may seem like a silly question...how do I get in touch with Milliepie and tjgbaggot. I thought I saw all of these on this thread...sorry, I'm confused.

Ok, also I would like to add to my request from you ;)
2. Our calendar to say Mommy, Daddy, Macy, and Brinley from Frisco, Texas
Disney Magic on March 6-13th, 2010

3. Can we also get a Journal and The Magic in the bottle with matching information as above. Thank you.

4. One more calendar for Grandma Deb from York, Pennsylvania for the Disney Magic from March 6-13, 2010

5. Also, the Minnie Magnet...It's 5:00 somewhere..
http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/...s/?action=view&current=Its5OClockSomwhere.jpg
with a glass of red wine and Grandma Deb Disney Magic 2010 on it.

Thanks!

On our last cruise (January 2009), we received a very cute magnet as part of out fish extender. Its a green Mickey head, with our cabin number, "Cruising the Magnet", my family member's names, a cute cartoon family picture, and the date we were sailing all on the head. Is there anyone that has a link to create these? I'd really like to make them for my extended family for our cruise on January 30th.

This is such an awesome thread! Jordak and others (long thread)! I JUST found this thread trying to find something for our door. We sail on the Magic on Jan 30th - Feb 6th on an Eastern Carribean trip. This is our second trip as a family, but this time we are taking my mother. Trying to hit the ADULT areas this time! :) Could I please request a calendar door print, or scrapbook print. The one with the calendar and cast picture is spectacular!
The Mickey and Minnie on the beach with drinks is so cute too!
Traveling with me is hubby Jim, me Raeanne, Grandma Jean, daughter Allison, and Daughter Mallory. The Waara family.

Thank you for sharing! It truly makes a more MAGICAL cruise when you can find your door in a long row that all look the same in white!
Here you go. I know what you mean about the doors. I never worried about room numbers because of our magnets.
Waarabook.jpg

Waaraboard.jpg

Jordak,
Thank you so much for doing those disigns for me!! they are great! I am not sure my post went thru the first time. But thank you for your time.

I did just find 2 more disigns that I love and would like to request if you have time.
The calendar page and the stamp. We are going to be on the Wonder January 14-17, 2010.
Clark family: Aaron, Jennifer, Ashlynn and Braden

Would you be willing to post the stamp without a name on it??

Thank you again!!
Sure, no problem
clarkfamilyboard.jpg

January14-172010-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter