***Cruise magnets and graphics links part 3!!!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
msnoble6.jpg

tjbaggott, could I please have the same? except name is Boyle. Thanks!!

I love this! :worship:

FOR PMAMA: This is Jordak's Disign, but as I'm not sure if he's back before you leave, I took the initiative and did this up for you. My sand etching is different though.

Thank you for everything. You are the best.:worship:

Wow! That was really quick :banana: Thank you so much--it looks terrific and will be perfect as a centerpiece on our stateroom door :goodvibes

Just found out our Granson, Nick, will be cruisin' with us !!
Could you make the following ? THANKS in advance !!

Disney Magic life ring w/ Nick & Univ of Alabama

I had requested this earlier, thought maybe it slipped through the cracks. :confused3
Thank you

Your images are great. Could I please make a request....

I would like the image below with the following changes:
Only 1 "kid" - Minnie (girl) - snorkle gear or something for 11 year old
Replace ipod and bars with drinks. Coronas for both would be perfect.
"The Merhout Family" in the sand

Could I also get the Castaway Cay journal page.
1st Cruise
The Merhout Family
Cabin 8550
Wonder 12/23/09
Relax, Eat Ice Cream, Relax some more

Thanks so much!!

McKellips.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Goofyfamily2 Milliepie and Jordak are both away on Vacation right now, and they are the ones who created the graphics you want. Jordak will be back soon and will likely have time to do up the beach one for you, but I think Milliepie is not back before your cruise?, and she made the deck chairs overlooking Castaway Cay. I can help you with the Castaway Cay one, but for the beach one, I can only change the lettering in the sand, and the characters there are Jordak's specialty so I'll leave that one for him to do for you.
If I don't get the one I can do posted tonight, look for it tomorrow evening.:)

For DisneyCrowd:

DisneyCrowd.jpg
[/IMG]

tjbaggott
Would it be possible to have this made for our 7 day western cruise (Magic) from Feb. 6 to 13, 2010. The names would be Caitlyn and Alexis Stinson. If it is possible to have tinkerbell up in the corner that would be great. I'm hoping to make this into a puzzle and have it as the final clue for a scavanger hunt Christmas morning.
Jen

tjbaggott
Would it be possible to have this made for our 7 day western cruise (Magic) from Feb. 6 to 13, 2010. The names would be Caitlyn and Alexis Stinson. If it is possible to have tinkerbell up in the corner that would be great. I'm hoping to make this into a puzzle and have it as the final clue for a scavanger hunt Christmas morning.
Jen

Jen- What an adorable idea!!! Your girls will be sooo excited!! Let us all know how it goes! Love the idea!

Not sure if Jordak or Millipie are back or not or if TJbaggott is available. I am looking to have the Mickey picture of him on the beach with a tropical drink that says "This is how I roll" written in the sand with the name "Bobpa" on it. Also, a Pirate Mickey head with the name "Travis". We are leaving in 4 days to head to Orlando before our December 13th cruise on the Wonder.
I am totally clueless on how to do these myself. I've tried, with no luck whatsoever. You guys are so fantastic doing all of these requests. I am in awe!!!

I have a request for anyone, we have booked a cruise for the Dream June 12, 2011 as a graduation gift for my dd. i would like to let her know by making a door magnet to open up christmas morning (i know i cannot keep this under her radar much longer ;) ). School colors are red, white and black. school mascot Pirates. Her name Megan.
Thanks in advance,
vjmartin

I would love one of these...

Names - Katie, Teresa & Dave

Sailing on the Wonder 12/23/09

Thanks

juliebevstevedeckcc.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Could someone make me one of these, except for it is the Magic, sailing January 2, 2010. Names for adults Karen and Troy, boys Jeremy and Justin. I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much.

Karen

tjbaggott
Jen

Sure can do. Did want then to have Mickey in this photo dressed as Santa?

Not sure if Jordak or Millipie are back or not or if TJbaggott is available. I am looking to have the Mickey picture of him on the beach with a tropical drink that says "This is how I roll" written in the sand with the name "Bobpa" on it. Also, a Pirate Mickey head with the name "Travis". We are leaving in 4 days to head to Orlando before our December 13th cruise on the Wonder.
I am totally clueless on how to do these myself. I've tried, with no luck whatsoever. You guys are so fantastic doing all of these requests. I am in awe!!!

I can definately do this for. I did catch your original request for this, and wrote it down, but guessed I misplaced that then forgot about it. I'll make those up today for you, look for them posted here this afternoon. Millie and Jordak are still away, I think Millie is not back till the new year, and Jordak should be back later this week or next week, I think.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter