***Cruise magnets and graphics links part 3!!!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Millie, I love your journal pages. I wish I would have saw them before out cruise. My DD's have to journal as part of their homework so those pages would have been aawesome. I have copied the at sea, formal nt, pirate nt, and more BUT was wondering if you could make some pages for the Mexican Riviera ports of call?? Like one for PuertoVallarta, Mazatland(sp) and Cabo as well as one for Swimming with the Dolphins.....Thank you for your time!!

BTW---love the Mexican Riviera Logo u came up with for my 2011 cruise. We are still thinking of a name for our thread so I may return to ask if you can use the same writing on it and put the name....But the group thought it was adorable!!

Hi Millie and Jordak! I love the FireFighter Donald License plate and the Mickey FireFighter with the yellow turnout coat and red helmet with the Mickey Icon from Millie's grouping. Thanks so much! How do I go about making magnets form them?

Hey Millie, I love your journal pages. I wish I would have saw them before out cruise. My DD's have to journal as part of their homework so those pages would have been aawesome. I have copied the at sea, formal nt, pirate nt, and more BUT was wondering if you could make some pages for the Mexican Riviera ports of call?? Like one for PuertoVallarta, Mazatland(sp) and Cabo as well as one for Swimming with the Dolphins.....Thank you for your time!!

BTW---love the Mexican Riviera Logo u came up with for my 2011 cruise. We are still thinking of a name for our thread so I may return to ask if you can use the same writing on it and put the name....But the group thought it was adorable!!

I will add those to the list. :)

I'm being selfish, I know, but I've heard so many people saying that they have a magnet/graphic for every day on their cruise. Silly me, I thought "we only have 3..." and I'd like to have a LOT of fun with it. Would anyone be willing to make us graphics mentioning that it's our first cruise (and our honeymoon), something pirate-related, and something beachy? If it helps, my favorite characters are Tink and Minnie, and his is Donald, though he likes Mickey, too. Also, we'll be going to WDW after the cruise, and our wedding was in a Japanese garden and museum.

I'm being selfish, I know, but I've heard so many people saying that they have a magnet/graphic for every day on their cruise. Silly me, I thought "we only have 3..." and I'd like to have a LOT of fun with it. Would anyone be willing to make us graphics mentioning that it's our first cruise (and our honeymoon), something pirate-related, and something beachy? If it helps, my favorite characters are Tink and Minnie, and his is Donald, though he likes Mickey, too. Also, we'll be going to WDW after the cruise, and our wedding was in a Japanese garden and museum.

If you feel like browsing around you can check out my shared files in my signature. Jordak also has some awesome graphics if you want to look in those files too. TJbaggott is on vacation right now, but she has some blanks in her photobucket too and I'm sure if you need help personalizing someone will be able to help you out. :)

If you feel like browsing around you can check out my shared files in my signature. Jordak also has some awesome graphics if you want to look in those files too. TJbaggott is on vacation right now, but she has some blanks in her photobucket too and I'm sure if you need help personalizing someone will be able to help you out. :)

Thanks Millie! I'll take a look through them. They don't need to be personalized, it's just one of those nice little bonuses.

ETA: If I wanted to use one of your images from 4shared (it's a borderish design- heart.jpg), how could I use it to border a picture from our wedding?

Don't forget to post pics of your door when you get back, I'm sure you have saved some design to use on your door 1st & I don't blame you.:rotfl:
Did you ever decide your anniversary design?

I'll do that. I have a few that i am holding back for our doors and as FE gifts. Nothing on the anniversary idea yet. I sort of have an idea, but i tend to procrastinate. I haven't even printed any magnets yet. I will no doubt wait until the day before we leave to do them.:)

I may have something for you. I will get to work on it.

Jordak, I thought I was pretty well organized with the door signs for our cruise. Well, good friends decided to come on board the same cruise, and I wanted to make a door sign for them. If possible, could you do the beach scene from #719 but with 2 Mickey's? If you can, please put a Mickey bar in their hands, a corona for one Mickey and a margarhita for the other on the tables and Rene and Damian in the sand. Head phones for each would also be awesome. I would like to thank you in advance for all of your hard work, :worship: You and the other "dis" eigners are making our cruise a great one!:cool1:

Would you please make the Mickey and Minnie sitting in deck chairs looking out towards the ocean with Mickey bars in their hands and "Happy Anniversary" written in the sand? Someone on our cruise is having their anniversary and I would like to surprise them with your door magnet.
Thanks so much!!
Barbara:goodvibes

Bonoah.jpg
[/IMG]

Can I get this one that Says Lisa & Pete, November 5th - 8th, 2009

No problem. I used what you had, just rearranged it if thats ok. I can change it back if needed.
62years.jpg

Lisa & Pete, Happy Anniversay, One Great Year many More to Come!

And then finally, "The Reese Family"

Can I get this one that Says Lisa & Pete, November 5th - 8th, 2009

Lisa & Pete, Happy Anniversay, One Great Year many More to Come!

And then finally, "The Reese Family"

I can do the top two for you. Not sure who does the third design though.

Couple different versions of something i put together

castawaycaymickeyminniepirates.jpg

castawaycaymickeyminniepiratesclean.jpg

Jordak, I thought I was pretty well organized with the door signs for our cruise. Well, good friends decided to come on board the same cruise, and I wanted to make a door sign for them. If possible, could you do the beach scene from #719 but with 2 Mickey's? If you can, please put a Mickey bar in their hands, a corona for one Mickey and a margarhita for the other on the tables and Rene and Damian in the sand. Head phones for each would also be awesome. I would like to thank you in advance for all of your hard work, :worship: You and the other "dis" eigners are making our cruise a great one!:cool1:

Here you go
renedamian.jpg

Would you please make the Mickey and Minnie sitting in deck chairs looking out towards the ocean with Mickey bars in their hands and "Happy Anniversary" written in the sand? Someone on our cruise is having their anniversary and I would like to surprise them with your door magnet.
Thanks so much!!
Barbara:goodvibes

Your Welcome

Anniversary.jpg

Jordak, THANK YOU for the awesome work you do. The beach Mickey picture is perfect:cool1: It is just what is needed for the cruise door.:banana: My friends will be very pleased, I am sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter