***Cruise magnets and graphics links part 3!!!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordak and Milliepie,
Would either of you happen to have or be able to find a good photo or clip art of a Konk Cooler? I've been searching and can't find one.
Thanks for any help with that.
i could probably make one for you but i can't even find a picture of what they look like.

Jordak & tjbagott:

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

I LOVE those new signs! Now I just need another cruise to break them in on! :rotfl::rotfl:

no problem. I had a feeling that would be wrong. Changing it now.
PrzybylFamily1.jpg

I really tried to resist making any more requests-but this is so cool! It would be awesome for our scrapbook. Could I have one that has our 2nd cruise, Wonder, Oct 18-22 2009, Hunsaker family, and instead of alcohol "See Mickey!" Thanks so much!!!

Jordak and Milliepie,
Would either of you happen to have or be able to find a good photo or clip art of a Konk Cooler? I've been searching and can't find one.
Thanks for any help with that.
I made one the best i could. Scale it down and should look fine. :)
konkcooler.png

Milliepie-
Sorry if i post this twice, not sure if the first one went through! Can i please.. get a few of these? I would love to have the following:

Mickey Ears:

Jeremy - Mater
Chance - Pirates of the Carribean "skull"
Cameron - Goofy
Monica - Tinkerbell

And the names with the characters to match them, I am going to make shirts for everyone. Also do you have anything for "birthdays"? My son will be celebrating his birthday while on our cruise. Anything would be great. His name is Chance will be 9. Cruise dates Feb 7-11 Thanks so.... much! Monica

Hey there! I just saw this and I will work on these for you soon! :)
For Chance, does he have any favorite Characters or anything?

Flora Fan, I LOVE THIS!!!! Can you make one for the Wonder? Im going on the three day. Thanks a bunch! This is so awesome.

Meredisney...just wanted you to know I am working on this. Boy I posted last night and came back this evening and there are four more pages to the posts. Thanks for the request!

Milliepie - could I possibly ask you to do one tweaking on one of your designs? I showed DH what you had done for us, and he had one request that I think is a great idea. I tried to quote the design, but it's on the closed thread - post 3761 - the one you did for me that was "Cruisin' with our Wonderful Kids" (and the one for Grandkids, too). Is there any way on both of those that you could make the WONDER part of Wonderful stand out a little? Bigger font or capital letters or something? We are cruising on the Wonder and would like the name of the ship to kinda jump out - does that make sense?

TIA - you are so awesome to do all this work for us folks who have no clue how to do it ourselves!!!

I very much appreciate your time and trouble!

Milliepie - could I possibly ask you to do one tweaking on one of your designs? I showed DH what you had done for us, and he had one request that I think is a great idea. I tried to quote the design, but it's on the closed thread - post 3761 - the one you did for me that was "Cruisin' with our Wonderful Kids" (and the one for Grandkids, too). Is there any way on both of those that you could make the WONDER part of Wonderful stand out a little? Bigger font or capital letters or something? We are cruising on the Wonder and would like the name of the ship to kinda jump out - does that make sense?

TIA - you are so awesome to do all this work for us folks who have no clue how to do it ourselves!!!

I very much appreciate your time and trouble!

I can, and I'll work on it tonight for you. It's a quick fix, just gotta fix dinner. :)

For Taraandmike, with thanks to Jordak for that Konk Cooler:

Taraandmike.jpg
[/IMG]

Oh my gosh, thank you! I was going to answer you with a strawberry daquiri or magarita, but you already finished and found the konk kooler thanks also Jordek! this looks perfect!:worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter