Cruise Magnet graphics and links

DO you want to share Disney graphics text free for magnet use?

• Yes I am interested but I don't have any to share.

• Yes I am interested but no way am I sharing my private collection

• I would like to share but do not know how.

• I will post some later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if you saw my message from before, but I have looked through tons of graphics and you just happen to be creating the three I really want on our door.

Could you please do these three for me I would return the favor and get you a gift from our trip in return.

The "Welcome Aboard" Mickey sign from The McKinneys' May 5 - 15, 2010

The beach chairs reading Matt, Jen, Lyla, Colby May 5-15, 2010

and last the Lady and the Tramp Anniversary celebrating 8 years of amore on May 13th, 2010 with Matt and Jen in the ears

I would greatly appreciate it!:worship:

lucas-1.jpg

THANK YOU !THANK YOU ! THANK YOU ! It's perfect !!!!! I am :banana: SO SO GRATEFUL !!

Lisa :banana:

I would like to have a welcome aboard with David and Joan on it. can anyone make one for me, please? Thanks

jalen-1.jpg

Can I get one like this... but maybe with the Disney font? Please
Wonder Cruise

May 14-17 2009

The O'Brien Family

jalen-1.jpg

Can I get one like this... but maybe with the Disney font? Please
Wonder Cruise

May 14-17 2009

The O'Brien Family

May i also have this one from post #3385 With Disney Magic Nov 7-14 2009

To say the Ferguson Family or Ferguson Family cruise. Not sure what ever you think. Also for the person who is doing the chairs How can I get one done For my son and I.

I am Traci and my sons name is Nathan. Maybe we can just put the characters name's in the other chairs.

Let me know if you need any other info. I love them.:flower3:

I'm pretty new at this. I love all of these photos. Can you please create some for my upcoming cruise?

Birthday: Bob, 4/8
Anniversary: Bob & Gloria, 40th anniversary
Beach chairs: Amy & Corey, Magic 4/4-4/11/09

My next question will be how to transfer the picture onto a magnet? Do I have to copy and paste the picture? Sorry.... not too computer savvy. :o)

Thank you for your help.
Amy

I was thinking our door was complete with magnets until I saw the beach chairs. Way too cute! Could I please have...

Jim
Kathy

a few magical days
Sept. 19-26, 2009

Thanks Rhonda!!!!

Here are two I just did.

This one, I am going to put on a t-shirt for us to wear down.

Welcomefamily.jpg

This is a magnet, I'm going to do for our door.

Welcome.jpg
Do you still make these designs for the magnets? If so, will you make us 2? Disney Magic and Disney Wonder, with David and Joanie on them. Thanks

Just wanted to say thank you to all of you wonderful people that have posted up blank pics that I could use to fill in myself. You have made my whole decorating the door thing so easy. I did however come across one problem. I can't seem to do the deck chair one. I have four of us going and I wanted to make that because that is just so cute. If someone can help me that would be great.

Thank you again for being so helpful and so talented.

bevtoy - Thanks for new pics!!!

rhondamccollough@hot - Do you have a blank for this one?

I also wanted to ask you guys about something. If I created a web site where you could all upload blanks for magnets, would do it? That way, people can find blanks on their own on the web site and use them if they would like. We could have different categories by character too. You would still store personalized requests on your own photobucket accounts.

Let me know if you'd be interested. I can easily put together the site and you can all upload on your own.

Hi Tom. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! These are going to look great on our doors.
Thanks again for all of your help.
Amy:cool1:

I also wanted to ask you guys about something. If I created a web site where you could all upload blanks for magnets, would do it? That way, people can find blanks on their own on the web site and use them if they would like. We could have different categories by character too. You would still store personalized requests on your own photobucket accounts.

Let me know if you'd be interested. I can easily put together the site and you can all upload on your own.[/QUOTE]

I don't have many yet, but I would do it. I can't put a large number of pictures I can put on my Filckr account. Thanks for offering.:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter