Cruise Magnet graphics and links

DO you want to share Disney graphics text free for magnet use?

• Yes I am interested but I don't have any to share.

• Yes I am interested but no way am I sharing my private collection

• I would like to share but do not know how.

• I will post some later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, just send me the info.

Disney Magic
Nov 8-15, 2008

Saturday 8 Port Canaveral
Sunday 9 At Sea - Formal Night
Monday 10 At Sea
Tuesday 11 St. Maarten - Pirate Night
Wednesday 12 St. Thomas
Thursday 13 At Sea - Semi Formal
Friday 14 Castaway Cay
Saturday 15 Port Canaveral - Until We Meet Again

Thanks Again!
- Rick

Gecko -- Great Design! Have you done one for the 2008 Westbound Panama Canal Cruise.

Leslye

Can't take credit for the original scan. That was supplied on this thread. I cleaned and edited the scan to allow reuse on future panama and land sea cruises no matter the ports/dates. I have worked with photos for several years but have very basic font skills. If you want to add dates or names, you may want to put out a plea here. There are some here that do great font work and are very generous with there time.

I posted a blank (no dates, no ports, no ship name) on page 69; I posted a generic Panama Crossing (Panama on banner, Magic, no dates, no ports) on page 72.

If you edit it, please post the results so we can see!

I've been busy the past couple of weeks working on door magnets for three rooms on the cruise. Last night we had our 4 traveling buddies over for a bon voyage dinner and let them pick out which magnets they liked. They took so many that Linda and I might have to make ourselves some more! :rotfl2:

Here they are:

IMG_0574.jpg

Lisa

Here is my information, Thank you so much!! I believe the formal, semi-formal, pirate night are the same as the one you already did.
Feb 21 Port Canaveral
22 Key West
23 At Sea
24 Grand Caymen
25 Cozemel
26 At Sea
27 Castaway Cay
28 Port Canaveral

Hi,
Does anyone have a Double Dip graphic/logo or slogan I can borrow???

Thanks!
I don't have one, but I'm going on the Thanksgiving (11/22) double dip Magic cruise. I thought that was the only double dip in November. Which cruise are you going on?

ETA: Nevermind, I see now that you're going in 2009, not this year.

Maybe if your group comes up with one, you could post it for me?!?

I know it's not until 2009 but I seem to suffer from OCPD - Obsessive Compulsive Planning Disorder :rotfl2: :rotfl2: . It's not a bad thing (well, tell that to my DH).

Cheers,

Okay... time to clear up something. I'm thinking a double dip is 2 days at Castaway Cay. However, I've heard of other folks who think it something different (like maybe back to back cruises or something). So which is it? Thanks!

A Double Dip is 2 stops at Castaway Cay. There is a special 5 day DD coming up, a DD in November 08 and one in November 09.

Although if somebody wants to give me a B2B DD, I wouldn't hesitate!
:lmao: :lmao:

There is a DD in September/October/November/ and December of 2008. These are the ones which stop at Costa Maya. Then there are some 4 days that are doing a DD as well. The only 7 day DD in 2009 is in November.

Can I ask some kind soul to talk me through how to take a name or graphic off a picture? I have a non disney item that I would like to make up as a framed photo for my niece's upcoming wedding but need to change one graphic and the writing that is currently on it

I just purchased photo shop not too long ago and haven't had much time to play around with it

Thanks for any help and guidance

Can I ask some kind soul to talk me through how to take a name or graphic off a picture? I have a non disney item that I would like to make up as a framed photo for my niece's upcoming wedding but need to change one graphic and the writing that is currently on it

I just purchased photo shop not too long ago and haven't had much time to play around with it

Thanks for any help and guidance

Me too! Would love some help! TIA!!!

A Double Dip is 2 stops at Castaway Cay. There is a special 5 day DD coming up, a DD in November 08 and one in November 09.

Although if somebody wants to give me a B2B DD, I wouldn't hesitate!
:lmao: :lmao:

That's what I thought. I love being right! :rotfl2:

Hmmm.... a B2B DD... now there's an idea!!!!

Grandma4ever,
Where did you get that Double Dip logo? It's awfully small but as far as I can tell with my aging eyes, I think it might fit the bill!!

Let me know by PM if you wish.

This is perfect
Is there anyway I can get this with the Eastbound Panama Canal info without the "ship of thieves" on the top right

Or if you don't have the time if you can pm me the blank background without the writing I can set it up

August 17-September 1, 2008

Sunday August 17 - At Sea
Monday August 18 - At Sea
Tuesday August 19 - Cabo San Lucas
Wednesday August 20 - Puerto Vallarta
Thursday August 21 - At Sea
Friday August 22 - Acapulco
Saturday August 23 - At Sea
Sunday August 24 - At Sea
Monday August 25 - Panama Canal crossing
Tuesday August 26 - Cartagena
Wednesday August 27 - At Sea
Thursday August 28 - Aruba
Friday August 29 - At Sea
Saturday August 30 - At Sea
Sunday August 31 - Castaway Cay
Monday September 1 - Port Canaveral

Grandma4ever,
Where did you get that Double Dip logo? It's awfully small but as far as I can tell with my aging eyes, I think it might fit the bill!!

Let me know by PM if you wish.

DoubleDipLogoLarge.jpg

This was created by one of our cruise members. I can't remember his screen name but I am sure if you asked they would allow you to borrow the graphic.

Maybe if your group comes up with one, you could post it for me?!?

I know it's not until 2009 but I seem to suffer from OCPD - Obsessive Compulsive Planning Disorder :rotfl2: :rotfl2: . It's not a bad thing (well, tell that to my DH).

Cheers,
Our group calls itself the Double Dipping Traveling Turkeys (aka Thanksgiving cruise). I'm working on a sign that has Castaway Cay² to show the double dip.

Here are some of the latest ones I'm working on for door signs. The Welcome Home is a rather small, but no one seems to have a good picture of the sign!

173819WelcomeHome.jpg

The retro DCL ship still needs work, some of the lines are not clean enough yet. I spent so much time cleaning up the rest of this picture that I am ready to move on. If you have not recognized it yet, it was lifted from a picture of a menu.

173819DCL_RetroShip.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter