Cruise Magnet graphics and links

DO you want to share Disney graphics text free for magnet use?

• Yes I am interested but I don't have any to share.

• Yes I am interested but no way am I sharing my private collection

• I would like to share but do not know how.

• I will post some later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cut out Mickey and filled in a few things, hope this helps.

piratemickey3.gif
:goodvibes Thank you so much for taking the time to do that!

I'm sure it has been posted many times already, so please excuse me for the repeat question. What type of paper does everyone use to print out the designs? Do the magnetic paper jam your printer?

Yes I posted a new one...The lady who asked for it sent me the wrong info...

PanamaCanal.jpg

This is way cool! Thanks much for posting it. I know you were booked on our sailing at one time...we'll miss you. By the way, I remember you saying I might see you on the roads here locally (you told me what car you drove and the personalized plate)....well one day I came out of the doctor's office on Rancho Cal road and you were parked next to me!!!!

Thanks again!

This is way cool! Thanks much for posting it. I know you were booked on our sailing at one time...we'll miss you. By the way, I remember you saying I might see you on the roads here locally (you told me what car you drove and the personalized plate)....well one day I came out of the doctor's office on Rancho Cal road and you were parked next to me!!!!

Thanks again!

Too funny! I am so sad we can't be on the cruise. I can't stand my husbands job sometimes!!!

Hi Brooklyn,

I love your itinerary map! We are leaving on the Magic's 7 day cruise next Saturday, May 3. Would you mind customizing a map for us?

Saturday Port Canaveral
Sunday Key West
Monday At Sea
Tuesday Grand Cayman
Wednesday Cozumel
Thursday At Sea
Friday Castaway Cay
Saturday Port Canaveral

Thanks so much!!!
Lisa

Here is the Panama without dates on the ribbon. I will attempt to play with the text/fonts this weekend to add your dates, but there are many on this board that are better than I when it comes to text work.

If anyone else would like to help...

173819Panama_NoDate1.jpg

Gecko -- Great Design! Have you done one for the 2008 Westbound Panama Canal Cruise.

Leslye

OMG, I LOVE these!! Would you mind posting them without the names and dates so we can use the pics you've created? These are beautiful!

I really love these signs. Would it be possible for you to do the Magic sign with the date of May 10 - 25. We are on the panama repo cruise.
thanks

Hi Brooklyn,

I love your itinerary map! We are leaving on the Magic's 7 day cruise next Saturday, May 3. Would you mind customizing a map for us?

Saturday Port Canaveral
Sunday Key West
Monday At Sea
Tuesday Grand Cayman
Wednesday Cozumel
Thursday At Sea
Friday Castaway Cay
Saturday Port Canaveral

Thanks so much!!!
Lisa

Do you want it Pirate themed in the back or more Mickey/Disney themed?

Also, can you let me know which night is pirate and which night is formal night?

I love that so many people are willing to share and even take the time to personalize or create designs for others.
:thumbsup2

Please use this map instead....My mistake, I did not run this map through spell check before I sent it out. Sorry to all those who have printed it already. Hopefully it is not too late. For those that did, again I am sorry.

Thank you "cats mom" for finding it for me.

PanamaCanalCrossingCalendar.jpg

Do you want it Pirate themed in the back or more Mickey/Disney themed?

Also, can you let me know which night is pirate and which night is formal night?

We love the pirate theme with the Disney characters - same as posted on this thread.:) I'm giving you a few more details in case you have any art for those things, LOL!

Monday is Formal night

Tuesday we are going on a 5-hour boat cruise and will be swimming with stingrays :)

Wednesday is Pirate night. We are also swimming with the dolphins on Cozumel that day.

Thursday is semi-formal night

You are so kind!! THanks so much -

Lisa

I'm sure it has been posted many times already, so please excuse me for the repeat question. What type of paper does everyone use to print out the designs? Do the magnetic paper jam your printer?
I have always used magnet paper. It's made to go through the printer. I've never had it jam.

Wow Brooklyn! That looks great.
Would you mind making one for us on the Nov 8th 2008 Magic - Eastern?

Hi Brooklyn,

Do you have a blank of the one you created for our Magic Western with just the artwork and no writing? I might be interested in making some sort of notebook cover or something with it (not sure what yet!).

If not, that's ok, but just thought I'd ask -

Take care and have a great day!

Lisa

Can I get this one for Feb. 21st Western? Thank you so much!!

Sure, Just send me over the info

Hi Brooklyn,

Do you have a blank of the one you created for our Magic Western with just the artwork and no writing? I might be interested in making some sort of notebook cover or something with it (not sure what yet!).

If not, that's ok, but just thought I'd ask -

Take care and have a great day!

Lisa

Yes, I can post one like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter