Cruise Magnet graphics and links

DO you want to share Disney graphics text free for magnet use?

• Yes I am interested but I don't have any to share.

• Yes I am interested but no way am I sharing my private collection

• I would like to share but do not know how.

• I will post some later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for some Disney Madi Gras images to make a magnet for our up comming trip on the Wonder. Thank you so much if you are able to help.

fignephews.jpg

hdl.jpg

donald_duck_3-1.jpg

What an incredibly talented group! Thank you all for sharing. I have saved so many ideas -- now I just have to decide which ones to use.

I think I have been through the entire thread (not in one sitting, mind you) so I hope I am not being repetititve. Does anyone have Huey, Dewey, and Louie? I only saw them with Donald and I would really like to have just the three nephews.

We have three boys, so I was hoping to come up with something fun for our "Boys on a Boat Birthday Bash". (They all three have birthdays the same month we'll be cruising.)

Thanks again for all the generousity shown in this thread.

Bevtoy, love the middle graphic of the nephews, so adorable.

Pj

Bevtoy,

Thanks for the Huey, Dewey, and Louie images.

I think that middle one will be pefect. Still haven't decided exactly what I want to say for that sign -- but they just remind me so much of my own boys.

:)

If you have paint on your computer, you can save the image to your computer. Open the picture with paint and erase the wording and write in your own words using any font and color that you want. I then cut the image in copy it to MS Word and resize it and print it in word.

This is the extent of my creativity :rotfl2: .

You are a genius!!!! Thanks for info. I probably won't sleep for days....

Tracey, now I will be able to find your room easily, lol.

Pj

This will be our very first cruise, Disney or otherwise ( Sept.09 on the Magic) and my very first post. We will be on our honeymoon. I have found so much helpful info on the boards. I want to decorate our door and surprise new DH. Can anyone tell me how to get the name magnet designs? I need Jim in Cars and Kathy in Cinderella. I would also like some type of romantic/honeymoon sign with our names, cruise date Sept. 19-26 2009, western on the Magic in some type of happily ever after Cinderella/ Prince Charming theme. If I'm asking too much it's cause I'm new and a blonde lol. Any/ all advice appreciated!:wave2:

Welcome to the DIS.

I would recommend that you make a request for your door magnets on the DISign Board.

http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=105

There are so many awesome and talented DISigners who could personalize some magnets for you. Beware, it will take you hours to go through all of the wonderful DISigns available.

I looked clicked on the link and found some awesome designs for tshirts. But I can't find where to post my request for name magnets and sign. I thought I was in the right place with this thread.:sad2:

I looked clicked on the link and found some awesome designs for tshirts. But I can't find where to post my request for name magnets and sign. I thought I was in the right place with this thread.:sad2:

Hi Kathy,

I am sending you an email about your magnet request.

Mike

This will be our very first cruise, Disney or otherwise ( Sept.09 on the Magic) and my very first post. We will be on our honeymoon. I have found so much helpful info on the boards. I want to decorate our door and surprise new DH. Can anyone tell me how to get the name magnet designs? I need Jim in Cars and Kathy in Cinderella. I would also like some type of romantic/honeymoon sign with our names, cruise date Sept. 19-26 2009, western on the Magic in some type of happily ever after Cinderella/ Prince Charming theme. If I'm asking too much it's cause I'm new and a blonde lol. Any/ all advice appreciated!:wave2:

Come on over and join our thread for us cool Sept 19th cruisers! ;)

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1664763

If you see a design you like, request it from the original poster. T-shirt designs can also be used for magnets. Also, check out some of the DISigner's photobucket accounts. They have already made or blank designs that you can personalize.

Omg...I would really like one of those calenders.. Who does those???? i Have to get the info together. My son and I are going on the Eastern to St. Croix Nov 7-14 and his 10th b-day is on the 11th. Please let me know if someone can help me. The cruise is far off..

Any info would be appreciated.:flower3:

Hi pjpoohbear! Some of the pics on my computer aren't coming up (they are saying they have been deleted from photobucket). Did you delete them or is it just my computer doing it's thing just to make me a little mad?:confused3 :lmao: I think one of the pics was a calendar that you posted and I can't remember the other one (I can't go back and check now). Thanks!

Ladies and Gents, I am now working on my cruise FE gift so will not have time to play on other magnets for several weeks. But in the mean time, here are my blank recreations of the Welcome aboard sign. Remember I was not the original creator.

Wonder blank

Magic blank

I used Disney Print font for the names and dates. Be sure to use a little shadow under the printing, to give it some depth. Play with font sizes to fill the sign.

Pj

I'm not smart enough :( what software do you use?

Can I have Wonder for The Stewart Family

Hi pjpoohbear! Some of the pics on my computer aren't coming up (they are saying they have been deleted from photobucket). Did you delete them or is it just my computer doing it's thing just to make me a little mad?:confused3 :lmao: I think one of the pics was a calendar that you posted and I can't remember the other one (I can't go back and check now). Thanks!

Sorry, I was organizing my photobucket account. For those that want to add names to it, it can be done in Word, past the image, then add a text box on top of the picture and add your wording. Remember these are not my design, just updated and hosted by me.

Magic Welcome

Wonder Welcome

Pj

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter