***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Millie!

I love your DISigns and was wondering if you could modify one for me.

I want this: moran clan fantasy mh.png

but with family name removed and the dates of March 9-16, 2012. Ship is same (Fantasy).

Thank you so much!!!!

Fluvanna

Disney Fantasy March 9-16, 2012

Hi Millie,

Would love some of your magic:

1. DCL Mickey Santa hat with Sandy, Madison and Beth on one ear and Disney Magic on the other (just like the Whitt family's)

2. Beach Chair scene with:
a.) The background from http://s628.beta.photobucket.com/us...g.html?&_suid=1354285535201032425983445596445
b.) The Tigger chair with SANDY on it from http://s628.beta.photobucket.com/us...pg.html?&_suid=135428644162405081138426345528
c.) The Stitch chair with MADISON on it from the same pic as the background link
d.) The Pluto chair with BETH on it from http://s628.beta.photobucket.com/us...jpg.html?&_suid=13542866594050775810543332984

Thanks so much Millie!!!
Beth
BUMP please?

Leaving next Thursday and was wondering if you could do my deck chairs? Am very appreciative of your time, thanks so much!

Beth

Hi Milliepie!

Do you have any DCL Boarding Passes for the Wonder made up? I'd like to have two for my girls, Grace & Alexandra. Wonder, March 30, 2013.

Thanks & thanks for helping everyone out here on the DIS :thumbsup2

Michele

I think I got them all but one. I couldn't figure which one it was from the link. :)

Hi Millie,

Thank you for creating these wonderful designs! They are exactly what I was looking for. I can't post links so I am hoping that I can describe the picture to you. The missing Mickey head is like the picture on page 184, post 2759. The mickey head is created based on the the words for the type of cruise, dates, and locations. If you can base it on the places we are going in our itinerary, that would be great! :)

6 Night Western Caribbean Cruise on Disney Magic from December 29, 2012 to January 4, 2013

Day Port
1 Galveston, Texas
2 At Sea
3 At Sea
4 Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
5 Cozumel, Mexico
6 At Sea
7 Galveston, Texas

I still need to fill a couple more pages and if you have time, can you please create 2 licence plates (1 Sailor Mickey with Jason and 1 Minnie Mouse with Elaine). I only saw it now but there is a picture of Minine Mouse with a parasol on a light brown map with the Cruise logo with various pictures - can you please create one for with Disney Magic and the dates December 29, 2012 - January 4, 2013 (example - page 182, post 2730).

I would like to try and create some of my own images and I was wondering are you able to share the black logo and white logo for the words Disney Magic?

Again, thank you so much for your help :)
Elle

Hi Millie - I've tried looking through your designs, but do you have anything appropriate for the Med cruise to Greece this summer ('13) on the Magic? Thank you!

I was looking at past threads and i saw a couple of magnet ideas that I liked and was wondering if anyone has them and can personalize them for me...

The image reads...
What happens at sea stays at sea, it has 3 mickeys heads on it

the other one is...
deck chairs on the ship

Any help would be great... thanks:worship:

I was just about to do these, but the links don't work for me. The beach chairs are easy enough to figure out, but I'm sort of confused about the itinerary ticket. If you could try again or post a direct link that might help. Thanks. :)

P.S. Just so I don't mess up... Is Jalen a girl or boy? Also, any chair preferences?

Oh nooooo sorry I just saw this response! If you can't do the boarding pass, no worries the beach chairs would be perfect! Jalen is a boy, he's my DS.

IMG_0117_zps05a2a08f.png

Mind you this cruise is:
May 26 to May 30
Disney Dream

Day Port Ashore Onboard
1 Port Canaveral, Florida
2 Nassau
3 Castaway Cay
4 At Sea — —
5 Port Canaveral, Florida

Thank you so much!!!

Hi there,
As we are getting ready for our cruise in March 2013, I am trying to print off magnets for our door. For whatever reason, when I print off the picture on regular paper it comes out fine. However when I put the magnetic paper in, it prints out wrong - not all the picture is printing out. Does anyone know why this is happening and what I can do to fix it so we have magnets for our door? We have already wasted 4 pages and don't want to waste anymore.
Greatly appreciate any feedback.

Thanks

The Labelles

No, I am not seeing any of this. I am clicking on the thumbnails in Milliepie's post. Photobucket image pops up, but not all of this. Are you getting into this Photobucket page by clicking the thumbnail in a post from Milliepie? I cannot figure out why I'm not getting all of this on the page I see.

Yes, this is what I get when I click on one of Milliepie's thumbnails. Here's some things you might try:

1. Try a different browser or two (IE, Firefox, Chrome)
  2. Try a different computer
  3. Try a computer at a different location (one from home, one from work or the library)
  4. Do any of the computers have an ad blocker or some other kind of blocking software program installed? If so, disable the program and try again.
  5. Try clearing your cache, browser history and cookies

I hope something works for you!

I don't have much time but I am hoping someone can help me. I misspelled one of the names of the little girl in our party and I forgot to get them replaced. Now I am lacking in magnets for her. Can anyone whip me up a couple magnets with the name Genae. Anything girlie or princess. We leave on the 26th. I only need a couple. I just don't want her to feel like she got cheated. Thanks!

Millie,

Is there anyway you could do one more for me? I am needing/wanting the Star Wars letters spelling Steven. If there is anyway of using the Star Wars characters instead of Mickey's that would be great, but if not, it's okay. I leave on Saturday.

Again, thank you for all of your wonderful artwork and time.

Kim

Millie, you are "AWESOME". I love all the designs. There was one that you missed. Is there any chance you may be able to do it?

http://www.4shared.com/photo/fH81ogr...rnaments.html?
Whitt Family, Merry Christmas 2012, Kim, Mike, Brandon, MaryBeth, Connor

Also, with MaryBeth's name fill, I don't think I was clear of what I was looking for. I love what you did, but was wondering if you could use the black and while lettering with the background pink. If not, no big deal.

Thank you again and again for your time and talent. :cheer2::banana::dogdance::earsboy:

I don't have much time but I am hoping someone can help me. I misspelled one of the names of the little girl in our party and I forgot to get them replaced. Now I am lacking in magnets for her. Can anyone whip me up a couple magnets with the name Genae. Anything girlie or princess. We leave on the 26th. I only need a couple. I just don't want her to feel like she got cheated. Thanks!

Let me see what I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter