***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milliepie, your designs are simply wonderful. I was looking to get the Disney Fantasy 2012 with the beach chairs with Eric and Lisa. Thank you so so much. :)

Milliepie,
I had a request on the last thread that didn't get filled (my fault for not paying a close enough attention). I was going through your 4shared files and found a Bill and Julie in Donald Duck letters, but it says that they can't be downloaded. Any ideas? We also really like Chip and Dale would like to have name fills with the same names. I know you have a Rapunzel Mickey head, but do you also have a Flynn Rider one too? If you do, I'd also like Rapunzel with Julie and Flynn with Bill.

I love all your designs and I wish I could do this too. Maybe I'll figure it out this summer while I'm watching TV and cleaning house!

Thanks,
Julie

Milliepie

Would love some designs for our upcoming trip, Fantasy June 9-16, 2012. We are bring our neice with us so if we could possbily get some mickey ears, one with my daughters name (Abby) and the other with neice (Gabby). Also noticed on your 4shared site you have life preserver with Mickey & gang in the middle, could we do something with that for my family. We are the Conover & Martinez family. Thanks ever so much.

Millipie,

I posted back at #607. We leave on the Dream on June 15 and I was wondering if you could create a few images for me.

Pluto port hole with the name Megan
Grumpy port hole with the name Marvin
Minnie port hole with the name Jan
Belle port hole with the name Haley
Daisy license plate with the name Kris
Donald license plat with the name Kirk

Thank you in advance,

This is my girls, Megan and Haley's graduation trip!:banana:

hi all

does anyone have a mickey head with the sf giants logo inside of it for use as a magnet ? my daughter LOVES the giants and would make a nice surprise for our first trip

here's hoping:)

I am new to Disney cruising and just fouf this site not to long ago. We usually go to WDW for Christmas and decorate our room. I am happy to see that people decorate doors on the cruise. We are going on the June 10 Dream sailing, so this may be to late to get in a request and if so not a problem. We were wanting the map inside the Mickey head with the Dream Name. Is this a possibilty? Thanks

Is it too late to get a nameplate done for my family....

Arzonico 4th Family Cruise

Fantasy 2012
Dream 2011
Wonder 2010
Wonder 2009

Thanks!!!

Milliepie, i love these graphics! We leave for our cruise on June 9 so I know it is really quick turnaround, but if you are able to, could I have something with Tinkerbelle that says Congratulations Graduate 2012! With the name Amanda on it
And a Happy Birthday Grandma! Graphic with classic characters?
If it's too soon, I'll understand, but I know my Mom & Daughter would Love them if you're able.

Thanks So Much!

I am new to Disney cruising and just fouf this site not to long ago. We usually go to WDW for Christmas and decorate our room. I am happy to see that people decorate doors on the cruise. We are going on the June 10 Dream sailing, so this may be to late to get in a request and if so not a problem. We were wanting the map inside the Mickey head with the Dream Name. Is this a possibilty? Thanks

Bearcats, to save you time, the DisSigner will need to know the itinerary for your trip in order to give you the correct map. Have fun on the Dream, it is an awesome ship!

Milliepie,
Is it possible to get a Fantasy June 2-9 with deck chairs names Eric, Lori, Kaitlyn? I know it's short notice so it's no problem if you can't get it in time...your designs are awesome btw! :goodvibes

Bearcats, to save you time, the DisSigner will need to know the itinerary for your trip in order to give you the correct map. Have fun on the Dream, it is an awesome ship!

Sorry forgot that detail. We are on the Dream Double Dip to Castaway Cay. Castaway Cay, Nassau, Day at Sea, Castaway Cay. Thanks

Yes ma'am you got it right. This is so awesome. When I saw Birthday Dream I almost cried. This is me and my 4yo will be 5 yo son's first cruise and I am so excited! :thanks:

The links didn't work, so I took a guess. Hope I got it right. :)

Could I please get the porthole picture for our upcoming cruise?

Disney Dream June 2012

The Rogers Family

Here are the last two on the last thread. I hope I filled everyone's request on that thread, but It is usually inevitable that I miss someone so please let me know if I missed yours. Only on that thread, I will be starting on this one now. Thanks! :goodvibes

We just got back from doing a Back to back on the Disney Wonder - LA to vancouver , through Alaska and back to Seattle. It was a WONDERful trip!

One night, as we were leaving for the evening show, a family was going past our room and their son was admiring all the magnets on our door. He especially likes the one we had put together in memory of the Flying Dutchman at Castaway Cay. We gave him that magnet, but I got to thinking - we had done a few magnets like the Flying Dutchman that others might like. Here is the Fling Dutchman one, followed by some others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter