***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by milliepie, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Addicted to Dopey

Addicted to Dopey Newt's Posse

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MissMeidak

MissMeidak “What are you waiting for?”“I don’t know. Somethin

Hi Millipie,

I'm so sorry for bothering you :flower3: I posted a request on your thread quite a few weeks back on page 73 (post 1093). I'm not sure if you've completed my post yet as I can't seem to find it when I looked through the pages, but I came across a post that said you're on the bottom of page 73.

I'd just like to know where you're up to and if it would be possible if you could add the Disney Fantasy logo under the requested Mickey Head, but with the word 'Disney' a little smaller than the word 'Fantasy' in a yellow font?

I did post on your thread shortly after I had made my initial request asking where you were up to and if it was possible to alter my request. However, I'm still quite new to the boards and I've only just found your reply. I'm really sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Many thanks in advance.

Best wishes,
    :)

4. Spokavegas

Spokavegas DVC Member.....always counting down to a Disney de

Milliepie-

Words can not describe my adoration of you being able (and willing!) to grant so many requests free of charge to make DIS'ers cruises THAT much more special. I hope that you know how awesome you are for doing this.....and your family probably thinks you're nuts! :goodvibes

I have an urgent request that you may not be able to get to, and that's OK. We're leaving on MONDAY for an Alaska cruise, and I had a local friend working to put together a "Deadliest Catch" themed sign for me, with the Disney Wonder in place of the fishing boat and the words "DISNEYEST CRUISE" where it usually says DEADLIEST CATCH. We are doing the Deadliest Catch Bering Sea Fisherman's tour while on the ship next week.....so I thought it would be extra special for our boys and for my mom in her stateroom. IF you're at all willing to try to put something together, it would be amazing. If we have to go without, then it's my fault for letting my friend take this long before I reached out to you!

No names necessary, but the dates would be awesome: July 30th-August 6th

If you don't have time and are willing to just throw our dates on a couple of Alaska options you already have, that works too. I'm grateful for anything, and if you don't have time- I COMPLETELY understand! :worship:

I'll be watching closely between now and Sunday night.....but understand that family comes first and you are just doing these out of the goodness of your DIS heart!!! :love:

5. PatsMinnie

PatsMinnie Earning My Ears

Hi milliepie! I posted a request for the beach chairs back on page 103, and just looked at you photobucket album and fell in love with the lady and the tramp on the beach. Could you make that for me as well with "Charlotte" and "Patrick" in the hearts- no ship name or dates, as I would like to reuse on future cruises. That and the beach chairs are it for my wish list, I promise!!! Thanks!

6. Football 2012

Football 2012 Earning My Ears

Hey there,

This is our first Disney Cruise. Do you have anything made with the University of Texas.

We will be on the Fantasy. Sail date is August 18-25. can you put something together for the Prine family. Michael 7 Ricky and Nichole

You are awesome.

Thanks

7. Spokavegas

Blueeyes does some AWESOME Mickey ears with sports teams!

8. k2ssss

k2ssss Mouseketeer

Does anyone have a template for the 5 beach chair on ship magnet with no names?

Also a template for the disney dream nametag with no name on it?

Thanks

9. moremouse

moremouse Mouseketeer

Milliepie-

I'd love to get one of these made too when you have time. I LOVE it! Instead of the family name could you just put Tricia and Tom? No hurry. :flower3:

10. milliepie

milliepie I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.

No bother. Yours was the next in line. I hope this is how you wanted it. :goodvibes

[​IMG]

11. Blueyes87

Blueyes87 Mouseketeer

Here is a birthday one if you like this one. The beach chair design is actually Milliepies

[​IMG]

12. Blueyes87

Blueyes87 Mouseketeer

here you are

[​IMG]

13. Fluffypants

Fluffypants Mouseketeer

I LOVE that birthday magnet Blueyes!

14. Blueyes87

Blueyes87 Mouseketeer

Here you are

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. Blueyes87

Blueyes87 Mouseketeer

Here you are

[​IMG] [​IMG]

16. Blueyes87

Blueyes87 Mouseketeer

Here you are

[​IMG] [​IMG]

17. Blueyes87

Blueyes87 Mouseketeer

I hope i'm not too late. If you can still get to it here it is. If not I'm sorry but hope you have a great cruise

[​IMG]

18. milliepie

My interpretation of what I think you were looking for. I did one with lightning for an added effect. I also have these Mickey heads I did previously. Hope it helps. :goodvibes

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. milliepie

I actually do have a blog that gives directions on how to do your own if you want to check it out. The link is in my signature (Milliepie's Musings)
    If you ever need a blank that you can't find, let me know and I'll be happy to upload one for you. :)

20. milliepie

This one?

[​IMG]

21. Spokavegas

I COULD CRY!!!! Thank you SOOO much!!! :love:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.