***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blueyes,

I was just looking at all of your work on photo bucket. AMAZING!! :love: You just did 4 awesome Mickey heads for me and I hate to ask for more but...lol! I was wondering if you could do your tinker bell spreading pixie dust into a name for my girls. Kyleigh on one and Kirsten on another. Thank you so much!

Blueyes87

Was wondering if you could make this magnet for us, only with Michigan Wolverines Football instead of Auburn and our family name is Webster. This would mean so much. Thanks for your time and consideration. You really have a gift!

~Caroline

Here you are :)

Blueyes,

I was just looking at all of your work on photo bucket. AMAZING!! :love: You just did 4 awesome Mickey heads for me and I hate to ask for more but...lol! I was wondering if you could do your tinker bell spreading pixie dust into a name for my girls. Kyleigh on one and Kirsten on another. Thank you so much!

No problem :goodvibes

Hi Millie! So sorry to be a pest, but we leave on Friday....any chance you might have time to do these for us? :flower3:

If not, I understand. Thanks so much for everything you do! :goodvibes

Here are these three for now. I'm working on a Lacrosse one and will be done tomorrow. :goodvibes

Not to sound too silly, but, how does one go about cutting out the completed designs for stateroom magnets?? I just had an awesome one made for me (shout out to Blueyes, you rock!!). Thanks in advance!:cheer2:

Not to sound too silly, but, how does one go about cutting out the completed designs for stateroom magnets?? I just had an awesome one made for me (shout out to Blueyes, you rock!!). Thanks in advance!:cheer2:

OK, I figured this out and everything's A-OK, now!

:cool1:

So we have decided on a last minute NY to Canada cruise in a few weeks and of course my DD cant not have her door decorated(okay I cant not decorate:rotfl:) Could I please request the following:
-Post 1153 w/ SoL/NYC Pic New york to Canada July 15-20th. Voies Family
-A Congrats Randy Class of 2012 Mickey head
-Any Happy 6th Birthday Bryanna signs(would like a few if easy): would be EXTRA special if someone had something Spiderman(SHES CRAZY OVER HIM)
-Post 1152: Voies Family NY-Canada July 15th-20th
-Post 1144 SoL/Minnie name fills for Mommy and Bryanna and a Capt Mickey name fill for Daddy. Disney Magic

Help with any of these would be super!:cheer2::littleangel: Thanks you for always giving our cruises that extra special touch!

Milliepie, Once again thank you for the magnets you had done for me! I am writting to you wishing you all the best in your recovery! You do so much for all of us that I wish we could do something for you! Wishing you a speedy recovery.

MILLIEPIE

You are so awesome! I was wondering if I could get a few personalized. I would be forever grateful. If you can't that's fine. I just really wanted you to know how fabulous you are. :love:

Pirate Princess MH - Tricia
Pirate Head Band MH2 - Tom
DCL Name Tags with the Fantasy wording across the bottom - same names

and

MM Beach Walk with same names in the hearts and Disney Fantasy at the top.

Trish :flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter