***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am at work, I get home at 6 or 6:30. I will do tonight before I got to bed, I promise. :goodvibes

Hi.

Was wondering if you might be able to make me the beach chairs with the lighthouse in the background. We are on the Canadian Cruise on July 8th

There are 4 of us - I need 3 boys chairs and 1 girls....I'm not picky at all with the chair designs.

Names would be: Lisa (for girl), Sean, TJ, Patrick (for the boys).

Thank you so much. No rush at all! I wish I could do this stuff myself :-)

th_Joannedclmagicfill.jpg
[/URL]

Hi Millie-

Guess where I'm going? We decided to be spontaneous and go to New York and make a long weekend out of it. We're doing the 2 nite cruise to nowhere July 13-15 and staying a couple of nights with Ray's points and taking Michael to his first broadway show.

So could I get the namefills with:
Judy
Ray
Michael

Thanks so much. Hope you're doing better. I know I still have the November one to work on as well. Saved all the ones you have done so far. It's so hard to make my mind up-I'm so indecisive :sad2:

Hi Milliepie ...

Can I get the following (from 4shared) ... bedaypoohmh2 (Fºoºz)

From photobucket ...

Disney Fantasy 2012 Three Beach Chairs ...Fºoºz & Sami-Jºoº & Dezi (are you able to put in small print under Dezi "Gone on my own holiday!")

This one is in the Itineraries section (not sure what it is called but here is the link to one of them http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/...view&current=VinsonFamilyEasternitinerary.png ...
  • Fºoºz & Sami-Jºoº on the header
  • One with Sept 29 - Oct 6 2012 / Disney Fantasy Itinerary / Western Caribbean (and in small print underneath "20th Anniversary Cruise" if possible) / Back 2 Back Cruisin'
  • The other with Oct 6 - 13 2012 / Disney Fantasy Itinerary / Eastern Caribbean (and in small print underneath "Fºoºz's Birthday Cruise" if possible) / Back 2 Back Cruisin'

Tigger Porthole - Sami-Jºoº

Winnie The Pooh Porthole -Fºoºz

Double Itinerary Porthole - (here is the link ... http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/...ction=view&current=HonerFamilyb2bporthole.jpg substituting Western Caribbean (Sept 29 - Oct 6) Eastern Caribbean (Oct 6 - 13), Fºoºz & Sami-Jºoº

Stitch Porthole - Dezi (and in smaller print underneath ... Gone on my own holiday!)

On this one http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/...y Heads/?action=view&current=bedaypoohmh2.png Fºoºz's Birthday

On this one http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/...eads/?action=view&current=LadyTrampdkblMH.png Fºoºz & Sami-Jºoº (and in small print somewhere "Celebrating 20 years")

I was trying to get something unique for each of our B2B cruises so I hope that is not too much ... if so please let me know ... There is no rush as we do not leave for a few more months yet ... thanks Millie.

We would like to also give you a second degree.....for DISign Excellence :)

No rush at all, when ever you have time I was wondering if you could come up with something based on Alice in Wonderland and incorporate clocks, or the rabbits watch...etc. I was hoping to use something along those lines to invite our family to take a cruise next year together :)

Here are a couple you might be able to use. :)

Thanks love!

Hi Millie-

Guess where I'm going? We decided to be spontaneous and go to New York and make a long weekend out of it. We're doing the 2 nite cruise to nowhere July 13-15 and staying a couple of nights with Ray's points and taking Michael to his first broadway show.

So could I get the namefills with:
Judy
Ray
Michael

Thanks so much. Hope you're doing better. I know I still have the November one to work on as well. Saved all the ones you have done so far. It's so hard to make my mind up-I'm so indecisive :sad2:

I have just decided to go on the 5 night canadian cruise that leave on Sunday. Is there any way that I can get two names, like the ones above, before then for Ty and Ashley? If not, I totally understand. Thanks, Kim

Hello! Graduating with Honors is quite an achievement! Kudos!:thumbsup2

I was wondering if you or any DISigner could possibly make an itinerary map for the 7 night Med Cruise in 2013? I know it is early, but I wouldn't want to wait until the last minute! ;) Thanks!

There are three I believe. Is it the one going to Villefrance and Palma, or the one skipping Palma? Or the other one which I can't remember right now... Let me know and I'll make one up for you. :)

It would be helpful for the disigners if you listed your ports.

Thank you for this advice, I am sorry I did not mention them.. They are:

Aug 31 Sail away from Barcelona
Sept. 1 at sea
Sept. 2 Villefranche
Sept. 3 La Spezia
Sept. 4 Civitavecchia
Sept. 5 Naples
Sept. 6 at sea
Sept. 7 Disembark at Barcelona

I would appreciate any map design, or Itinerary, or anything! TIA!:flower3:

Ahh, I guess I should have read ahead. I'll work on one for you soon. :)

Hi Millipie,

Your designs are absolutely beautiful! Congrats on your graduation & honors -you should be very proud!

Is there any chance you could make one of the graduation Mickey heads that says Congratulations Theresa? And anything that you might have for a Magic cruise in September to Canada/New England (Peterson Family)? I love all your designs so anything would be great!

Thank you so so much!

I know I posted your Mickey head, but I don't think I ever got these done for you. Kind of the same, but different. :)

HI Chaoscent

Can you get me one with the Statue of Liberty that says: The Oberting Family Cruise June 15 - 17th New York and back or New York to Nowhere...
something like that...Can I get it right away ??? ONLY 1 DAY LEFT !!!!! YAY !
If you can't I understand....

three options
ObertingNYBckgrndSOLFantasy.jpg

ObertingNYBckgrndSOLFantasy2.jpg

ObertingNYBckgrndSOLFantasy3.jpg

Let me know if you want changes I will be up for about another hour. Enjoy your trip.:flower3:

Hey Milliepie. Here's some requests. Our cruise is not until the end of July so we have some time. We are doing the Eastern Fantasy July 28-Aug 4 (St Martin, St Thomas and CC and 3 days at sea (I think). Hopefully these requests make sense, if not please let me know!

Do you have any of Phineas and Ferb snorkeling in Castaway Cay? If not, anyone snorkeling there? something like "1 day of summer vacation" if we can do P&F and if not, "we snorkeled on Castaway Cay"

Mickey ear of the Eastern Caribbean itinerary mh2jpg.

Portholes:
Maggie - tinksailor
Mom - tinkcoffeeveranda
Dad - jedi mickey
Olivia- minnie sailor (I think you have this one done in the completed folder for "Laurie" but i couldn't find the blank!)

Do you have any designs with anything Candace?

2012 DCL with Fantasy - the Deer Family
Fantasy 2012 1 jpg - Fantasy with the July 28- Aug 4 dates
Family porthole - Deer Family

piratetinkerbell - Maggie
piratetink6 - Olivia

girls having fun blank - Maggie & Olivia

If the shoe fits, run - Sarah
I run like a princess -(rapunzel with the wild hair) Sarah can you add Castaway Cay 5k August 3 2012?

OMG, didn't reallize how much these kids requested. let me know if these make sense or something else i should do to help you find these.

Also, on post #706, i found an old ****** design. Is he still designing? I would love to get that design in this itinerary for a FE idea... Let me know.

Thanks Milliepie!

Millie- I'm not sure if you're at this page yet (pg 51, post 757), but if you have time, i need to order the itin ears for my FE gift I'm thinking like next week. That's the mh2.jpg one I think. Hope to see the rest soon too. And hope that the Bells Palsy is resolving! Thanks in advance!

Sarah

Could I PLEASE get a St. Louis Cardinals Baseball Mickey Mouse Head made like the LA Angels one that you did?

I need 3 separate ones, 1 for Kyle, 1 for Larry and 1 for Ashley please!

Thank You SOOOOO much!!!!!
Diane

Here you are...I went to go upload them last night but for some reason my computer wouldn't load disboards.

I have another favor to ask of you...

I love your Hawaiian hula Mickey Ears. Can I have a purple one with Amy and a red one with Gloria?

I've seen surfboards on here but I don't recall where. I would like a board with Corey and then a separate board with Bob.

Thanks a bunch! :flower3:
Amy

here are the ears but as far as the surfboards I believe your talking about Milliepie's design

I LOVE this! I would love if you could make us an OSU graphic for our cruise that we are leaving for NEXT WEEK! Whooo hooo!

We'd like it to say "The Osten Family", and TWO for "The Valerio Family"

Thank you so much!!!!

Here are your MH I think this is what you were asking for...please let me know if I misunderstood your request

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter