***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go. You weren't very specific, so I did two forms
Includes the text "Inaugural Voyages"

Without the "Inaugural Voyages" text

Have a good time, we were on the Fantasy's maiden voyage, and loved her.

Thank you!!!! These look awesome - and I never thought about the "inaugural voyages" part, that's a great addition. Truly appreciate it :thumbsup2:cool1:

Milliepie,

Do you mind if anyone customizes the blanks you have? I'm trying to get princess magnets for my nieces before tomorrow and I think my requests have been lost (which with the amount ya'll get is quite understandable :-)). Many thanks!

I would love to have a license plate with MIZZOU and the month May. Can anyone help me?

Milliepie,

Do you mind if anyone customizes the blanks you have? I'm trying to get princess magnets for my nieces before tomorrow and I think my requests have been lost (which with the amount ya'll get is quite understandable :-)). Many thanks!

No, I don't mind. Thanks for understanding. I have finals this week and it's crazy! :)

Click on the link in my signature to take you to 4shared and you will find everything there including Mickey heads and name fills. Here is the link to the Cruise folder where I have the cruise blanks. :)

http://www.4shared.com/dir/L_tNKO3i/Cruise.html.

Milliepie-
Thank you for being so kind, generous, and patient to all of our requests. Because of you, I've made some pretty awesome door magnets to decorate our door and these will surely make an 8 year old smile her toothless grin eveytime she opens or door.

Thanks MilliePie! I made post-it note covers with your logo on shimmery pearl cardstock! :goodvibes

2012-05-04_11-22-58_26.jpg

(Don't worry, Blueyes, I'll post a picture of your images at work when I get them printed and crafted!)

Dear DISigners,

I'd be eternally grateful if one of the gifted DISigners could make a small change to some existing artwork found on Crusie Magnet Graphics Links Part 6. you'll find it on posting #3384, page 226. I tried to insert a link below, but I don't think I'm doing it right.

I'm looking to have the white background removed from the black mickey ears with Minnie Statue of Liberty beside it. That's all!

showthread.php

As you can see, I procrastinated on my project with my cruise only 3 weeks out! Could you send some pixie dust my way?

Thanks a million!

Susan

Millie,

Hope your exams went well. My DH is waiting to hear how his final semester for his PHD coursework turned out. :goodvibes

I hope it isnt to late to request this. We leave just before labor day. If it is, is there someplace I can learn how to customize your images? I'm not very crafty. I'm on photobucket but not 4share do I need to be to get these images?

I was hoping for:

red tinkerbell pirate with Katie

Happy bunny with Abby

Darth mickey with Nathan
and
Sunset beach with Bonnie and James
June 1, 2012

I was also wondering if I found an image online that was 600x407 49k is that large enough to use for a magnet? My husband is a huge star trek fan and I found an image of a mickey hand in the live long and prosper form and would love to customize it but not sure how.

Cant believe or cruise is sooo close. It really snuck up on me in a good sort of way:goodvibes
Any help is greatly appreciated!

Hi Milliepie!
I was wondering if you could make me the mickey head design that says "Out to Sea Just Us Three" that you have with the 3 sleeping beauty fairies, but instead of having the fairies in the circles, if you could replace with Mickey, Minnie, and Daisy instead, since its my parents and I going I thought that would look cool instead of 3 female fairies. If you could do that, it would be Michael on the Mickey ear, Lenora on the Minnie ear, and then Nicole as Daisy on the face part of the mickey head. We are sailing on the 5/27 Dream. Thanks so much!

Haven't been on here in a while and just saw your great designs I requested...thanks so much, they are just wonderful!!

Dear DISigners,

I'd be eternally grateful if one of the gifted DISigners could make a small change to some existing artwork found on Crusie Magnet Graphics Links Part 6. you'll find it on posting #3384, page 226. I tried to insert a link below, but I don't think I'm doing it right.

I'm looking to have the white background removed from the black mickey ears with Minnie Statue of Liberty beside it. That's all!

showthread.php

As you can see, I procrastinated on my project with my cruise only 3 weeks out! Could you send some pixie dust my way?

Thanks a million!

Susan
Are you referring to the post by milliepie?
Please let me know if you still are unable to get into the shared files and I'll try with imageshack. :)

Okay - we have almost a year before our first cruise, but I am sooo excited that I am trying to work out all the little details :goodvibes

I have a different kind of request for one of you VERY talented DISigners....if you have seen the evening pillow chocolate wrappers and they have Disney characters on them or look special in any way - could you try to send me a graphic so I can print some out and make my own chocolate wrappers? My kiddo has multiple food allergies and I think that I will need to take my own "chocolates" on board for her. NO HURRY - have until February!!! Maybe the chocolates are just plain chocolate foil wrappers anyway??

Millipie: Your designs are fabulous! Could I request one of your surfboard graphics as follows:

5 surfboards for a Dream cruise
-Minnie w/bow for Brittany
-Ariel for Sydney
-Pluto for Will
-Mickey for Matt
-Lilo for Grace

Do you also have a life preserver with Chip & Dale and one with Pluto?

Thanks so much.

:cool1:

Okay - we have almost a year before our first cruise, but I am sooo excited that I am trying to work out all the little details :goodvibes

I have a different kind of request for one of you VERY talented DISigners....if you have seen the evening pillow chocolate wrappers and they have Disney characters on them or look special in any way - could you try to send me a graphic so I can print some out and make my own chocolate wrappers? My kiddo has multiple food allergies and I think that I will need to take my own "chocolates" on board for her. NO HURRY - have until February!!! Maybe the chocolates are just plain chocolate foil wrappers anyway??

Have you checked out the Creative Disign forums? There's a ton of graphics over there and I believe I've seen candy wrappers there.

Have you checked out the Creative Disign forums? There's a ton of graphics over there and I believe I've seen candy wrappers there.

Thank you - I am sorry for posting this the wrong place --- I am so used to perusing the magnets that I did not make that "click" that this is not a magnet request! Silly me! I will be brave and try looking at a new graphics thread. Hopefully I will not become as obsessed with it as I am with this one!

P.S. I am looking for the mini chocolate wrappers (I heard they leave them on pillows each evening).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter