***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have a copy of that sign. Is it ok to post it here since it is someone elses work? Or I have made one that is similar for myslef using the same general idea but not sure if that is allowed either. You can tell it is not the same though cause the original has alot of shading and I have not figured out yet how to do that in my paint program.

You can post the image you did yourself, that is not a problem at all. But I would not post the other image since you did not design it and by posting it here that's giving people permission to use it without the original designer's consent.

May I please get these designs when you have them time?

1. Firework Deck Chairs
Disney Magic 2012

chairs and names:
Mickey chair- Jonathan
Minnie chair- Paige
Buzz chair- Preston
Donald duck chair- Eli

2. Family Porthole with the Fab 5
Disney Magic 2012
The Baggett Family

3. same porthole as above except The Haynes Family

Thank you!

Blueyes87,

I see you do lots of sports themed ears. Checked out your pages but could not find Ohio State Buckeyes. Can you do one of those for me. No other personalization required.

Thanks so much!!!

Blueyes87, could you make me the University of Georgia themed ears with "Charlotte" and "Patrick"? My hubby will be starting school there this fall and I would love to surprise him on our cruise Sept 30!

Blueyes87 do you have any house divided designed? My DF is an OSU alum & I'm an OU alum. We're getting married on the Wonder in May 2013 and it would be cute to have something house divided on our door. His name is Terin & mine is Amber. Thanks

I am brand new to the boards, so hello everyone :)
In my magnet hunt, I stumbled upon the AMAZING designs on this board. I was hoping someone would be kind enough to personalize some designs for us? I am not picky, as all of the designs are fabulous! Here are our details:

Our very first cruise
Disney Fantasy, 7 night Western Caribbean, October 27th, 2012 (the week of Halloween)
Ferguson family
Dana (mom)--loves Lady and the Tramp
Mitch (dad)--loves Donald Duck
Carissa (15 years old)--Adores Stitch
Mitchell (14 years old)--Toy Story freak

I just thought maybe someone could spark their creativity with the above details, it would be VERY much appreciated!! I am NOT computer savy at all...it took a lot for us to make this cruise happen, so i just want to make it special in every way possible :-) MANY MANY THANKS

thanks, and God Bless!!!

Your work is amazing!!! Getting so excited for our first cruise. If you have time, we'd love to add some of your artwork to our door!! :cheer2:

Disney Cruiseline Name Tags:
1) Dave
2) Robin
3) Bailey
4) Carlson

Football Mickey Head with NY Giants Logo on football

And lastly, lounge chairs on beach with four lounge chairs. Disney Magic and 2012 in sky. The Katz's in the sand under lounge chairs
Chairs:
1) Donald - Dave
2) Minnie - Robin
3) Rapunzel - Bailey (or princess if no Rapunzel is available)
4) Pirate - Carlson

Thanks soooo much in advance!!

Hi BluEyes!

Thanks for my earlier request of a Packer Mickey Head. It's perfect.

I really like these DISigns with the characters peeking over the top of the name plate.

If you have them, would you be able to do:
Kristen with Donald Duck
Cindy with Dumbo

Thanks so much for your hard work!

Here you are

Milliepie,

Can I get one made like the porthole with all the characters for the Disney Dream 2012. The Stewart Family

Thanks!!!

Wasn't sure if you wanted different characters so I did them all the same. Hope you still have time for them. :)

Hi Milliepie!

I can't believe you are still volunteering your art here. You made me several magnets for my Magic cruise September 19, 2009. My door looked awesome!

I am cruising the Fantasy Eastern Caribbean September 8 -15. If possible will you create a magnet with the Fantasy pictured and the text of Fantasy Eastern Carribean.....September 8 - 15, 2012 .... Ron and Barrie

Also I would like the picture of two beach chairs on the beach with Mickey in the clouds and ship in background with Ron on one chair and Barrie on the other.

I have saved my other magnets which really came out nice.

Thank you for your generosity of time and talent.

Here are yours. :goodvibes

Milliepie:

I love your porthole with the Fab 5 picture that you made for stewartm. Is it possible to get one for "Marin Family 2012"?We are going on the Magic in 12 days. It would be cool to hang this on our stateroom door. Also the LA Dodger Mickey Ears...Can you make one for the Mets with the name "Will" in the ear? Thanks so much.

Can anyone make us the ears that would go around the stateroom number sign? I was thinking of something like a life preserver to go around the number sign that says "Our First Disney Cruise" and the two Mickey ears would say Beth on one and Will on the other. Thus when put together it would look like a Mickey Head. Thanks. FYI...the diameter of the stateroom number sign is 7 1/2 inches.

Here are the first two. Have you found something for the number sign yet?

Dear Milliepie

When you have a chance could you please do a name fill with Mickey Mouse for Xavier. No hurry but forever grateful! I am so happy you are feeling better! :):):)

Thanks! :goodvibes

Hi Milliepie!

Love all your designs - great work! My MIL is taking her 4 younger grandkids on a cruise on the Dream in March. I think she and the 4 kids will be in one stateroom most nights. My DH and I will be in another and another adult child and her DH will be in another. Can you create a design for my MIL's stateroom that includes her and the kids. They call her "MawMaw", the kids are Tiara, Tatum(girl), Connor, and Peyton (boy). Any designs you come up with will be much appreciated! Hope you a doing better!

Here you go. :)

Hi Millipie

I was wondering if you would be able to do me some new designs? :):)
Last year you we had a magnet with the 3 deck chairs on it but now we have a new addition to the family. The original was Eeyore chair with Emma, Donald Duck with Dan, Buzz Lightyear with Sam. Would it be possible if you could add a Tinkerbell chair with the name Niamh on it?

Also would it be possible if I could request the following?

Minnie Mouse with the DCL logo on as on page 3 of this thread (designs for traceylmartins) please could I have 1 with Emma and 1 with Niamh and the same design but with Mickey Mouse for Dan and 1 for Sam.

Lady and the Tramp laid on the beach with Emma and Dan written in the sand.

Also is there any chance for a design for the Med cruise with Venice you can choose and go wild.

We are on Magic sailing in the Med with venice 27th June - 8th July 2013.

Thank you :flower3:

Here you go. :)

Could someone please make me a rectangular shaped magnet for our FE group? I would like the Magic in the background and in the foreground the dates of our cruise (October 6, 2012 - October 13, 2012) and our ports (Grand Cayman, Costa Maya and Cozumel). I am not picky about who makes the design. Is it ok to make just a general request?

Just wondering if you ever got anything? Let me know if you still need this and I can try something for you. :goodvibes

I will be working on post 1302 next. Page 87. I did skip over a few that I saw the dates already passed (Sorry :flower3:), but if you are still in need please let me know and I'll do them for you. Thanks! :goodvibes

I still could use my requests if you have time to do them: Page 115 post 1715

We leave on September 7th.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter