• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 6!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are these, plus the requests below. :) I just noticed that you asked for tags? Did you change it recently or am I going crazy. LOL...

I can do them for you tomorrow. :)

These are PERFECT!!! Thank you SOOOOOO much. Now, to figure out how to print them! Just tried and my printer won't take the magnet paper. UGH. Oh well, I'll figure it out but again, thank you so much!!!! I found a blank for tags so you did everything just perfect.

I love your designs. Could you do the surfboards for 6 people.
Any design will be fine, but please have Tink with the name Jazmine.
Other names are: PopPop, Denise, Mom, Khalil, Kamron.
Please add Disney Dream 2012

Thank you

pirate:

Can I get some of your DISigns personalized, please?

Hunger Games Mickey Head with the name Gizmo
Wall-E Mickey Head with the name Spike
All the princesses Mickey Head with the name Princess
The Cars Mickey Head with Luigi on the side (I think that is who it was) with the name Squirt
The Fireworks and Ship Mickey head with the Names Brady & Tara

Your work is beautiful!
Thanks,
Tara

:goodvibes

Hi everyone!

I'm a little nervous to ask this question because I don't want to offend anyone. I'm wondering how the DISigners want to operate with some of their blank 4shared and photobucket designs. If we see a DISign that we like, can we copy it from your files and personalize it ourselves? I REALLY do NOT intend to "steal" your amazing creations by any means, so please don't interpret my question as wanting to take credit for someone else's hard work. I was just wondering because some of them are not personalized with any wording at all, and I wondered if that meant that we're allowed to take them and personalize them ourselves. I could see how the DISigners might not mind since it saves them time, but I also realize it might look like we, not the DISigner, created the magnet. Either way, I am absolutely, 100% happy to ask the respective DISigners to personalize for me if this is against protocol. If someone could answer my question (and not scold/jump on me for asking), that would be wonderful. I really just want to do things "by the book."

Thank you, everyone, and have a great day!

Jenny (donaldsgal) :)

Anyone?

milliepie-

First of all thank you for your kindness in providing your talents to those of us with less talent!

Could I ask for the following:

http://www.4shared.com/photo/P8Q-XLHk/dcl_mickey_room_key001.html?refurl=d1url

Names: Scott and Matt

http://www.4shared.com/photo/TDov8VxT/dcl_mickey_room_key002.html?refurl=d1url

Name: David

http://www.4shared.com/photo/CdAee0h_/Dcldonaldtag.html?refurl=d1url

Name: Alex

http://www.4shared.com/photo/uPtf0FNS/what_happens_stays_fantasy.html?refurl=d1url

http://www.4shared.com/photo/NKpc9LGn/Bass_family_porthole.html?refurl=d1url

Disney Magic 2012 Welcomes The Elements (no "family" - this is a name of a musical group)

Thanks so much! We leave in 2 weeks.

I love the FE key cards that you have created.... they are so cute and I would like to know if I could ask you to put something together for me. We are cruising the end of March and I wasn't sure if this would allow you enough time. If so, here is what I was looking for:

FE key card w/Mickey

FE gifts from Debbie & Mark

ddeal1957

room 9604

I believe that this is the info you will need. If you need any additional informaiton, please let me know. All of the designers on this board are so creative and I appreciate all the time that you all put into the creation of these items for all of our enjoyment.

:cheer2:

Thanks, I'll have to update those. I *think* they'll work on
8944 and 8960 too. I'll check in a bit.

Actually, it looks like all of the Avery two cd labels on a sheet style that I've looked at have the cds in the same spot...so pretty much, choose whichever you want.
Start at the top of page 221

cruisescrasher - Can I also request an FE gift card/tag? From Leslie, Lily and Brady Slakoff (Grandma and Uncle Bobby too!) Thanks so much!

Hi everyone!

I'm a little nervous to ask this question because I don't want to offend anyone. I'm wondering how the DISigners want to operate with some of their blank 4shared and photobucket designs. If we see a DISign that we like, can we copy it from your files and personalize it ourselves? I REALLY do NOT intend to "steal" your amazing creations by any means, so please don't interpret my question as wanting to take credit for someone else's hard work. I was just wondering because some of them are not personalized with any wording at all, and I wondered if that meant that we're allowed to take them and personalize them ourselves. I could see how the DISigners might not mind since it saves them time, but I also realize it might look like we, not the DISigner, created the magnet. Either way, I am absolutely, 100% happy to ask the respective DISigners to personalize for me if this is against protocol. If someone could answer my question (and not scold/jump on me for asking), that would be wonderful. I really just want to do things "by the book."

Thank you, everyone, and have a great day!

Jenny (donaldsgal) :)

That's a good question. In the past I've read on some threads where the DISigner is okay with people personalizing their blank designs -- as long as they are for personal use (ie - no selling items on eBay etc). Hopefully Milliepie and Cruisecrasher will chime in with their preference but I think you'd probably be okay.

Usually it all depends on the designer. Some don't do blanks and others do. Most of the time if a blank is provided it's usually ok to personalize them yourself if you know how, but only for personal use. For the purpose that it sounds like you want them for you should be ok. I know i've been weary of posting some of my blanks but have provided them when I know what they are being used for. If you ever have any doubts or just don't know the best thing to do is to ask the designer personally and make sure it's ok.

Request for Milliepie

Hi Millie! Would you please personalize 5 Mickey head map magnets for the Eastern Caribbean (St. Maarten/St. Thomas/CC) for me with the Disney Fantasy, April 21-28, 2012 for:

Pam and Gary
Chris and Dave
Barbara and Rich
Margaret and Sandy
Cathy and Barb

Thank you so much for your time, talent, and generosity!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter