***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 6!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
cruisecrasher,

I don't recall seeing 101 dalmations, but if you do and if you have time i would like the following:

dalmation-Steve
dalmation-Patricia
Belle-Helen
Minnie-Janet
Tinkerbell-Donnetta

Thanks. We are going to WDW for Easter and want to decorate our doors there.

And I don't have a Dalmatian yet...but I can work on one!
:goodvibes

Already responded to this request!

I just finished this one if you like it

This is fantastic!! You have captured our feelings about the cruise perfectly. Thanks so much for sharing your time and talent...I am beginning to wonder when you find the time to eat and sleep!! :cool1:

I just finished this one if you like it

Blueyes87, love this!

Can you do 2 for these for a friend and my family.

Winkelmann Family - Feb 9-12, 2012, Scott, Jeri, Reid and Brett
and
leave off family name - Feb 2-5, 2012 - Circe and Sloane

Thanks

Already responded to this request!

Oops, I didn't see that you were going to work on a dalmation one till now. I already had this one, so I went ahead and quickly added names for them. I'm sure whatever you come up with will be lovely as well. The more the merrier, I say! :flower3:

Hi Cruisecrasher,

Could you do this with Circe and Sloane for the name and also another with the Winkelmanns. Thank you so much.

[/QUOTE]

Hi Milliepie--
I was wondering if you were willing to post your name fill alphabet with the Pixar characters to your 4shared account? I know you are busy, and I think I could build the names myself if I had the letters, but I am clueless as to how to create the letters. :confused3

If not, and you have a spare moment and would be willing to build the names for my friends, they are:
Debbie
Isabel
Zoe

You did names with the Pixar characters for my family, and we love them! We'd love for our friends to have coordinating magnets with us (we're next door on the ship)
Thanks so much :goodvibes

ps: how did you like WWoHP?

Where did you find that blue Disney Nerd background??My oldest Dd is going to have a Disney Nerd themed graduation party in June and I have been searching high and low for a background like that for invitations!

Made it from scraps I found. I could make you an invite if you'll give me an idea of what exactly you'd like.

Cruisecatcher:

Would you be able to make my family the Mickey Head Pirate theme clips?

We are Jenny, Craig, Zach, Noah, Chloe, and Susan.

Also if you could make something with our family name on it I would love it. I love all your designs and would take whatever you feel like doing. We are the Davis family going on the Magic March 24, 2012.

Thanks

:lovestruc
Hi! I wish I were smart enough to customize these myself but I cannot seem to figure it out, even with directions I cannot seem to make it work. :confused:

If anyone has time and would like to personalize any designs for me, I would really appreciate it. :worship: I am not picky, whatever is easy to make custom I will be thrilled with!
Here are the basics about us.....We are going on the Dream 2/9-2/12 for my husbands mid-deployment leave from Afghanistan. This our first cruise as a family, and it is going to be a total surprise to our kids- they don't even know Daddy is coming home!!!
Our children are Madilyn (who love Rapunzel and Aurora) Isabella (who loves Tinkerbell and Snow White) John Patrick or JP (who loves Toy Story or Cars) My husbands name is Erik and mine Rebecca and our family name is Lawson- like I said I will be happy with anything that anyone is willing to personalize for us. Thanks in advance for your time and pixie dust!:wizard:

I saw these this morning but can only DISign when my kiddos are asleep, although I do check by and answer questions some days!
Long story short, I'll probably get to these this evening.
Patience, grasshopper!
:hourglass
I wish I had more time, but it is what it is!

Take your time, I appreciate any help :love: I just have "Disney Fever" and can't wait to have every detail nailed down- I drive my family crazy! I promise I did not mean to nag- I will lurk quietly in the corner and wait! :rolleyes1

Cruisecrasher will you please please do a UP magnet for me! Thats my hubby and my favorite movie :) Lynette and Dave 26 hrs and moving up

This is fantastic!! You have captured our feelings about the cruise perfectly. Thanks so much for sharing your time and talent...I am beginning to wonder when you find the time to eat and sleep!! :cool1:

Sleep? Whats sleep? :rotfl: Your welcome I actually enjoyed this one :thumbsup2

Blueyes87, love this!

Can you do 2 for these for a friend and my family.

Winkelmann Family - Feb 9-12, 2012, Scott, Jeri, Reid and Brett
and
leave off family name - Feb 2-5, 2012 - Circe and Sloane

Thanks
here you go :)

Blueyes, thank you so much for this wonderful design

your welcome :)

BTW is Jordak still doing license plates? I loved these -

th_Holly.jpg

th_Dawn-1.jpg

Are there any other Scottish/kilted themes besides these?

th_MAYNEFAMILY.jpg

Thanks all,
Jim

Sent you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter