***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 6!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milliepie----I hope school is going well. When you get a chance can you please make a few designs for me.

Disney Fantasy 2012 Beach Chairs- Paul & Lisa
Disney Fantasy 2012 Beach Chairs- Mike, Kathi, Kiara, Taron (boy)
Disney Fantasy 2012 Beach Chairs - Lorraine, James, Matt

Thank You so Much.

Love, love, love the one with the Fantasy and sand castle on it. Can you change the name to "Jeanne" please?

Thank you so much!

has anyone ever laminated magnet paper will it still hold through the plastic? i find the magnet paper so thin and it curls a little thinking the laminating will give it a bit more substance.

I have a crazy question for you disigners.....
One of the wonderful disigners made me an amazing disign for my FE.
I want to print it out for magnets and we have a lot of families so I was hoping to use a printing company like vistaprint or something of that nature.
When I try to do this- it says my photo has a low resolution and I can't go any further.
Is there anyway to correct this or do I just have to print them myself??
Thanks!!!!!

I have a crazy question for you disigners.....
One of the wonderful disigners made me an amazing disign for my FE.
I want to print it out for magnets and we have a lot of families so I was hoping to use a printing company like vistaprint or something of that nature.
When I try to do this- it says my photo has a low resolution and I can't go any further.
Is there anyway to correct this or do I just have to print them myself??
Thanks!!!!!

Was it one of mine? What resolution is it wanting?

Do any of you wonderful designers have anything fun with the Incredibles?

If anyone has any ideas, I would love to have:

Bobby, Jill, Kristy and Jake (or Jakejake) Hmmm.... maybe not Jakejake since he's a teenager..... :)

Thanks!

Was it one of mine? What resolution is it wanting?

No, it was one of Milliepie's.
The site says you need a resolution of 300 pixels per inch.
It also states that 1600 x 1200 pixels is the ideal dimensions -hers shows 800 X 900 - just wondered if anyone knew how I could fix it.
Thanks

No, it was one of Milliepie's.
The site says you need a resolution of 300 pixels per inch.
It also states that 1600 x 1200 pixels is the ideal dimensions -hers shows 800 X 900 - just wondered if anyone knew how I could fix it.
Thanks

Hi there,

If you want to pm me your email address and the file name of the image I did, I can send you a larger version. It's usually easier tha way. :)

Hi, fellow DISers and wonderful amazing talented DISigners!

I'm looking for either Mickey Ears, Pirate Hat, Sailor Hat, or some other design to put on our door just above the cabin door number plaque. I was actually trying to find something related to Valentine's Day or hearts, since we'll be on the Magic from 2/11-18/2012 ...

I've gotten lots of great ideas from browsing here, thank you all so much!

Hi,
I am wondering if you wonderful designers could create a few graphics for our friends who are cruising with us over Presidents Week. :goodvibes

either a license plate OR Mickey head of:
Woody with the name "Debbie"
Violet Incredible with the name "Isabel"
Dug (dog from Up) with the name "Zoe"

We are cruising the Magic, Feb 18-25 if that is helpful.

Thanks so much!

Hi, fellow DISers and wonderful amazing talented DISigners!

I'm looking for either Mickey Ears, Pirate Hat, Sailor Hat, or some other design to put on our door just above the cabin door number plaque. I was actually trying to find something related to Valentine's Day or hearts, since we'll be on the Magic from 2/11-18/2012 ...

I've gotten lots of great ideas from browsing here, thank you all so much!

Here is the thread for the person who does a bunch of different designs that fit around the stateroom door number.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2172891

Enjoy!

Can I put in a special request? (there is no real hurry to this one)

My husband and I are going on the June 15th 2day getaway out of NYC for our 5th year anniversary.

I was wondering if someone could make one for me (Rosie) and my husband (Olivier) celebrating our 5th anniversary with Lady and the Tramp, our anniversary is June 6th.

and a bonus:

:goodvibes

Hello all! First of all, I have to say that I cannot believe how generous the DISigners on these boards are. I'm new to the whole cruise thing and have never seen anything like this!

With that being said, I was going to see if any of the DISigners would help me with my request. I've browsed through each of the 138 pages in this thread and everything is incredible!

We are going on our very first Disney Cruise (and first cruise!!) on the Disney Dream February 16-19. 2012 to Nassau and Castaway Cay. Anything that references a family of 5 on their very first cruise would be great! We are The Herron Family.

Second- Is there any such thing as a JAYHAWK Mickey Head?? Would love anything Jayhawk as we are from Kansas! Rock Chalk Jayhawk!
And lastly wondering if we could have some Mickey Heads or any cool designs made for all of us.
Here we are!

Lance- Anything Mickey or Donald
Gretchen- I love Cinderella's Castle and anything Magic Kingdom related especially Wishes fireworks with the castle or at MK
Jensen- 13 yr old DD loves The Hunger Games series
Braeden- 10 yr old DS loves Phineas and Ferb along with Perry
Keaton- 9 yr old DS loves Chip and Dale

I just can't thank the DISigners enough! I'm so excited to see what someone comes up with!!!! Squeeeee!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! :jumping1:

I don't have the other MH requests, but I'd be able to either make some new ones this weekend or you can pick ones I do have.

How's this?

Blueyes!

This is JUST FANTASTIC, made me crack up!! Thank you so much and I'm sure the other 3 will think is too fun. (I'm not too sure how green the scenery will be outside the window when we get up there ;))

Again, thanks I really appreciate it.

Hi all,
Going on my first cruise in 14 days! My DH finally is getting me on a boat. We will be celebrating our honeymoon and 26th wedding anniversary. I'm such a newby to this all but if some one could create something for these celebrations I would be forever grateful. We are big Pirates fans and I love tink for her attitude!:hug:

Sorry Blueyes, I know you get alot of requests but I'm going to ask again.
Thank you

Hey Blueyes ... don't know if you saw my other message. I absolutely love the Fantasy Sandcastle one you made for my daughter's 6/15 wedding. But her name was spelled wrong. Could you make it "Jeanne" instead of "Jean"? Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter