***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 6!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Judy

I had replied to your question about the journal pages in Mel's thread. If that doesnt help let me know. I can print them up for you if you need me to since I'll see you on the Hawaii trip or I can mail to you.

I had so many DIS pages open my computer crashed and I still have not found all the ones I was posting on :confused3 could you possibly post the link to your reply on Mels post for me so I can find it:rotfl: I feel so stupid at times dealing with computers...especially since mine became possessed a few weeks ago!

Found IT.never mind...thank you

Hello all! First of all, I have to say that I cannot believe how generous the DISigners on these boards are. I'm new to the whole cruise thing and have never seen anything like this!

With that being said, I was going to see if any of the DISigners would help me with my request. I've browsed through each of the 138 pages in this thread and everything is incredible!

We are going on our very first Disney Cruise (and first cruise!!) on the Disney Dream February 16-19. 2012 to Nassau and Castaway Cay. Anything that references a family of 5 on their very first cruise would be great! We are The Herron Family.

Second- Is there any such thing as a JAYHAWK Mickey Head?? Would love anything Jayhawk as we are from Kansas! Rock Chalk Jayhawk!
And lastly wondering if we could have some Mickey Heads or any cool designs made for all of us.
Here we are!

Lance- Anything Mickey or Donald
Gretchen- I love Cinderella's Castle and anything Magic Kingdom related especially Wishes fireworks with the castle or at MK
Jensen- 13 yr old DD loves The Hunger Games series
Braeden- 10 yr old DS loves Phineas and Ferb along with Perry
Keaton- 9 yr old DS loves Chip and Dale

I just can't thank the DISigners enough! I'm so excited to see what someone comes up with!!!! Squeeeee!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! :jumping1:

I wonder if one of you kind and talented people can help me with a custom design. I am going to be on the Inaugural Hawaii Cruise on the Disney Wonder from April 29th to May 14th. We have a very active DIS group on this cruise and there is a bunch of people who are giving up a lot of time to do something for the group. As they are spreading Pixie Dust, I would love to make a magnet for each of them that says "Friend of Tinkerbell". Is this something you can help with?

Corinna

Will this work for you? or was there something else you had in mind?

Hi

You all are awesome.. Please Please... Could anyone help to make my son and his wife door decorations. His name is Jay and hers Megan.

He likes Nightmare Before Christmas and Boba fett from starwars.

Megan loves Chip and Dale and Russell from UP

My DH and I have so many and want to make sure there door is decorate too..

I would like to surprise them... Any help you all can give us will be awesome.

Thanks so much

Check out my photo bucket I just put a couple up that may work for you :)

I was wondering if perhaps someone could make me a Disney Cruise Line life preserver with "The Poe House" on it. I was also wondering if anyone wanted to make a Mickey Head with Jack Sparrow and Ariel on it (yes I know they don't belong together, heh) with the names George and Angela..... or one with Jack Skellington and Sally with the names George and Angela on it. Please please!! I would really appreciate it. :)

I haven't figured out a design for jack sparrow and ariel but I do have a jack and sally one in my photobucket for you to check out :)

Hi Wonderful DISigners, old and new:cheer2:!
I was awake from 4-6am with a "DISign" obsession - and I'm not knowledgable to do something with it - yet! I have this idea of a Mickey head with a pirate in it, something like this (Milliepie's I think)
pirateskullmh.png

But with a friendlier picture in it, maybe a pirate or a simpler skull, not scarey. Above it would be, in my dream, in "collegiate" font, FUNDY BAY , and below in the same font, PIRATES. As if it were a football team, like Greenbay Packers or something.
I've downloaded the font to my PC, but now what? Or does anyone want to help me out here? I want to sleep tonight:scared1:!

Wow, these are absolutely amazing and I appreciate you taking the time to share these

If possible, I would LOVE:

The mickey minnie looking at the ship saying Disney Dream Cruise The Parker Family
Pirate Minnie head---one saying Patty one saying Beth
Pink Minnie head with bow-- Beth
Something tinkerbell-- Patty
something Cinderella --Ashtin
Minnie Head ---Erika

Thank you so much!!!!

cruisecrasher:

could you please make me a dumbo mickey head? to make it easy, instead of individual names, could you have it say "The White Family"

thank you!!

pat

Thanks for all the help i tried a trial run with the dis signs and they ptinted out huge is their a way to make them smaller sorry for being so clueless!

Thanks for all the help i tried a trial run with the dis signs and they ptinted out huge is their a way to make them smaller sorry for being so clueless!

Will this work for you? or was there something else you had in mind?

I love this, but could you change the text to Friend of Tinkerbell? Your version conveys a slightly different meaning. Thanks so much for doing this for me.

Corinna

I wish I had the talent and know how to create the things you guys do!! You truly make the cruises even more memorable and special.

My family and I are going on the 5 night Bahamas cruise May 27 and will be sailing on the Dream. Any chance someone can make something to commentate the trip?

Our favorite character is Goofy.
Our family name is Deal and there are 4 of us:
Shannon...mom
Charley...dad
Alex...DS 11
Jessie...DD 9

Thanks so much for considering this request!!

Hello!!

I am VERY last minute here but if someone possibly has some extra time and can help me out I would so appreciate a couple personalized MICKEY heads for my grandkids.

If you have a mickey pirate head with "ERIC"

and a Tinkerbell head with "EMMA"

We leave on Friday morning.

THANK YOU! Lori

Blueyes87- love your cherry blossom micky head. Can you make one personalized with the name Margaret? Thanks! We are going on the Dream during spring break- March 13-18.

I love this, but could you change the text to Friend of Tinkerbell? Your version conveys a slightly different meaning. Thanks so much for doing this for me.

Corinna

No problem. Thats what I meant to put but sometimes my fingers don't listen to my brain :laughing:

Thanks so much. I have only just spotted the Hawaiian dresses on Tink and friends - pure genius.

Corinna

If anyone would be able to make me a couple of things I would very much appreciate it!!! I love to craft, but have absolutely no creative computer skills.

Looking for a mini candy wrapper with the Disney Dream ship/logo/name...also looking for a regular size Hershey bar wrapper with the same info....and maybe the sail date of January 29, 2012.

Also...looking for an oval graphic with the same info to make a magnet.

Thanks so much!!!

Blueyes87- love your cherry blossom micky head. Can you make one personalized with the name Margaret? Thanks! We are going on the Dream during spring break- March 13-18.

Here you go

Thanks so much. I have only just spotted the Hawaiian dresses on Tink and friends - pure genius.

Corinna

my little extra gift :thumbsup2 I was going to work on one that just had tinkerbell but I'm hitting a little road block with tinkerbell right now

I don't recall seeing 101 dalmations, but if you do and if you have time i would like the following:

dalmation-Steve
dalmation-Patricia
Belle-Helen
Minnie-Janet
Tinkerbell-Donnetta

Thanks. We are going to WDW for Easter and want to decorate our doors there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter