***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 6!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordak:

Thank you for the license plate designs! They are perfect! One question...:confused3

When I try to copy & save them there is a gray box around the image, is this correct or have I not enlarged the image enough? Thank you again!

-mary
Thats part of the image/background

These are all great door pictures, but I was wondering if anyone knew of the link that used to be here.

It had a bunch of images you could print out and would fit perfectly around the circular door number. There were many designs of the characters. Thanks!!

Kingsley (2) says " AHHHH I want it RIGHT NOW!":lovestruc

What is the best way to print this? Meaning the size? I plan on downloading to computer then sending to Walgreens/CVS....do I print an 8x10 then cut it out?

LOVE this soooo much! Thank you!:cloud9:

Should be fine at that size. I've never done the Walgreens thing, but at 100% it is about 10 inches (8 1/2 x 11 take away margins) in landscape.
You're welcome!

Hi Jordak!

Can you do this one for my dad? His name is Dave or maybe if you could put BePaw on there? We're on the Magic Dec. 24 to 30. http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/...%20blank%20plates/?action=view&current=09.jpg

I also saw the great Coastie one you did. My husband retired from the US Navy after 20 years...do you have one of that nature? His name is Andrew and he'll be on the cruise too. And he won't have to worry about manning the ropes or standing watch. LOL

I just found this one:http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/...20blank%20plates/?action=view&current=103.jpg Holy cow!!! I am a registered nurse!!! Can you do that for me? Cindy?

:yay: Thank you!!!! Cindy

I was looking through all your work. So much and so very nicely done!

I have one DD left...9 years old and her favorite characters are 'probably Ariel and Jamine'. She's slowly outgrowing the princesses. Can you think of one for her? Her name is Noelle. It's very hard to find anything with her name on it so I know she'll be thrilled. :banana:

Thank you again! Cindy

I was looking through all your work. So much and so very nicely done!

I have one DD left...9 years old and her favorite characters are 'probably Ariel and Jamine'. She's slowly outgrowing the princesses. Can you think of one for her? Her name is Noelle. It's very hard to find anything with her name on it so I know she'll be thrilled. :banana:

Thank you again! Cindy
Welcome

From our Turkey Trot Thursday:

a nice general Disney logo inspired by the recent holiday:

Inspired by my son's love of Kingdom Hearts:

:surfweb:

I was asked to do a Thanksgiving themed Disney logo to go with my collection and I never had the time to get to it. Now I don't have to. :)

I saw a post on here somewhere asking for one of the deck chair designs. I can't find it now. If you still wanted it, the person who posted, please let me know, I will have some time on Tuesday to do a few designs and I would like to get yours done since you requested. I have a few PM's that I'm going to do that day too. Thanks. :goodvibes

Yay, the Holiday season is here. I have some blanks for anyone who is interested. Still not personalizing, but I worked so hard over the years on everything that I have and would love to see it put to good use. Hope everyone has a Magical remaining 2011! :)

I have my Character stockings. Added Minnie this year!

My Disney logos. I added the Dream logo this year.

Of course the Mickey heads..

Can't forget Hawaii. I made these for a friend and am sharing them here. :)

I have lots and lots of other DISigns if you feel like browsing my files. Please feel free to use them for personal use. Please don't use them for profit or gain. Thanks!

Yay, the Holiday season is here. I have some blanks for anyone who is interested. Still not personalizing, but I worked so hard over the years on everything that I have and would love to see it put to good use. Hope everyone has a Magical remaining 2011! :)

I have my Character stockings. Added Minnie this year!

My Disney logos. I added the Dream logo this year.

Of course the Mickey heads..

Can't forget Hawaii. I made these for a friend and am sharing them here. :)

I have lots and lots of other DISigns if you feel like browsing my files. Please feel free to use them for personal use. Please don't use them for profit or gain. Thanks!

Love these! :goodvibes

I was asked to do a Thanksgiving themed Disney logo to go with my collection and I never had the time to get to it. Now I don't have to. :)

I thought that looked a lot like something that was part of your collection/style. Nice to see you posting some new designs!!:thumbsup2

DCLSnowglobe.jpg

Jordak, your designs amaze me! I love the fact that you can see the silhouette of the pirate ship in the snowglobe. :lovestruc

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter