***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 6!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jordak I know its short notice but could you possibly do a few for me? We leave on our family cruise Thusday 9/15/2011....

If you could do 3 of the Disney Blueprint 2 of them Nazario Family and 1 Narvaez Family 3 night on Disney Dream September 15, 2011

#28 Luis and Geneva

and # 10 Crusin on the Dream
JJ, Joseph and Delisa
September 15-18,2011

Jose, Rosa, Amanda and Kevin
September 15-18,2011

Luis, Geneva, Andrew and Samantha
September 15-18,2011

Thanks

I would like to make a request for a few images. We don't leave until December, so if you need to put others in front of us, that is totally understandable. I hope I did this correctly:

1.) piratechest-12.jpg – “Rogers Family”

2.) cruisingthe_.jpg - “Cruisin on the Wonder” “Willie, Kristi, Aidan & Chloe” “December 4 – 11, 2011”

3.) bulletinboard-12.jpg postcard: Willie, Kristi, Aidan, & Chloe Rogers
todo: #8 – change to celebrate 17 years together
calendar/post it: cruise is 12/4-12/11 (boat is Wonder if that matters)

4.) Frameonthebeach-1.jpg Willie and Kristi / Celebrating 17 years / Disney Wonder

5.) 108.jpg (pirate Minney with map) Chloe

6.) 106.jpg (pirate Mickey with map) Aidan

Thank you so very much!!!
Welcome!

Hey Jordak I know its short notice but could you possibly do a few for me? We leave on our family cruise Thusday 9/15/2011....

If you could do 3 of the Disney Blueprint 2 of them Nazario Family and 1 Narvaez Family 3 night on Disney Dream September 15, 2011

#28 Luis and Geneva

and # 10 Crusin on the Dream
JJ, Joseph and Delisa
September 15-18,2011

Jose, Rosa, Amanda and Kevin
September 15-18,2011

Luis, Geneva, Andrew and Samantha
September 15-18,2011

Thanks
can you post links to the other designs or describe them?

I love your work and would appreciate it very much if you
could you do the following designs for me.

1. Cruisn on the Dream
November 6-10, 2011

Johnny
Linda
Vendetta
Bobby
Trish
Chase
McKenzie

2. Mickey and Minnie sitting in beach chair looking out into the ocean at the Dream. A little girl Minnie lying on on beach blanket with sunscreen and the little boy Mickey building a sandcastle. (Written in the sand would be)

Crider Family 2011
Bobby, Trish, Chase, McKenzie

3. Minnie sitting in beach chair alone looking out at the Dream.
(In the sand write) Vendetta

4. Sorry we're on Vacation!
The White's

I love your work and would appreciate it very much if you
could you do the following designs for me.

1. Cruisn on the Dream
November 6-10, 2011

Johnny
Linda
Vendetta
Bobby
Trish
Chase
McKenzie

2. Mickey and Minnie sitting in beach chair looking out into the ocean at the Dream. A little girl Minnie lying on on beach blanket with sunscreen and the little boy Mickey building a sandcastle. (Written in the sand would be)

Crider Family 2011
Bobby, Trish, Chase, McKenzie

3. Minnie sitting in beach chair alone looking out at the Dream.
(In the sand write) Vendetta

4. Sorry we're on Vacation!
The White's
Not sure what the first design is. Can you link to it?

I've made some stateroom door magnets if anyone wants them. They are free to print out at my site, in PDF format. I'm hoping that the PDF format will ensure that they print to the correct size every time! :thumbsup2

Please let me know if you have any special requests or custom needs! I am a Photoshop veteran, and I'm just starting to get into stateroom door decorations. I love it! :lovestruc

don't know how to request something, new to all of this but i like the mickey heads with name of ship in ear and the date of sailing in other and name in the middle, how do i do this?

I wish I could do this as a living but I don't think I have enough skills to make that leap but if anybody is hiring(Disney?) I am available! :laughing: Somebody like Paul who is a 3d modeler is the real talent. I play a little with 3d and the learning curve is a lot tougher than photoshopping.

Oh my! Thank you so much! After seeing that you were busy, I didn't think that you'd be able to customize something.

I *really* appreciate it. They look wonderful and he is going be absolutely surprised! I'm sure he'll send many a compliment your way when we get back :)

Does anyone have any graphics personalized for the October 13th Dream Cruise with only dates (no names!) they are willing to share?

The #10 I asked for is the same one Yazlow has...Its of the cruise on the beach with family names...I can't post links yet..sorry...
Thank you

Can you also make me the pirate license plate with the name JJ and Andrew

and a minnie license plate with samantha and amanda

Hi Jordak! I was wondering if you could make up a few Disney Dream license plates for me, please?

1. Tinkerbell in porthole with "Aileen"
2. Buzz Lightyear in porthole with "Ashby"
3. Phineas & Ferb character in porthole with "Carter" like this plate http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/...xed plates/?action=view&current=Brandon-6.jpg
4. Daisy Duck in porthole with "Christina"
5. Donald in porthole with "Joe"
6. Mickey inporthole with "Rob"

I would also like to request the Mickey with surfboard (from 4 posts ago from trekygirl). Could you write "The Hicks Family & The Hudson Family Bahama cruise ~ November 2011"

Thanks so very much and ever so grateful! ~Leslie

The #10 I asked for is the same one Yazlow has...Its of the cruise on the beach with family names...I can't post links yet..sorry...
Thank you

Can you also make me the pirate license plate with the name JJ and Andrew

and a minnie license plate with samantha and amanda
Hopefully these are the right plates.

Hi Jordak! I was wondering if you could make up a few Disney Dream license plates for me, please?

1. Tinkerbell in porthole with "Aileen"
2. Buzz Lightyear in porthole with "Ashby"
3. Phineas & Ferb character in porthole with "Carter" like this plate http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/...xed plates/?action=view&current=Brandon-6.jpg
4. Daisy Duck in porthole with "Christina"
5. Donald in porthole with "Joe"
6. Mickey inporthole with "Rob"

I would also like to request the Mickey with surfboard (from 4 posts ago from trekygirl). Could you write "The Hicks Family & The Hudson Family Bahama cruise ~ November 2011"

Thanks so very much and ever so grateful! ~Leslie
welcome

Jordak - you truly are awesome!!!!!!

thanks so very much for all your hard work - my family is going to be so surprised and excited!!!

~Leslie

Hi Jordak, if possible could you personalise 4 number plates with the following names please?

Mandy
Allan
Blair
Cameron

I realise i might be too late as we board the magic on the 8th of Oct for our first Disney Cruise, anything Disney would really be appreciated
Thanx Mandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter