***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 6!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are your chairs. :)

Hi milliepie.

We are leaving in 3 weeks for our cruise. I put in a request for one a couple weeks ago but wasn't sure how this worked I don't know if I did it wrong or if it's hard to keep up since you have so many requests. I reall don't mean to be a pain so I figured I would check again since we're getting close. Plus, I saw another design that we like. You keep coming up with all these great designs. And I don't know how to edit them like you do. So, if possible, could we get 3 before we please?

1) Deck chairs with Disney Dream so we can use again in the future-1 with 3 chairs-Andy, Ashley & Monica.

2) Deck chairs with Disney Dream with Kim & Gabriel.

3) And surf boards with Andy, Ashley & Monica. If you can make the Ashley board with Tink, Andy with Mickey and Monica with Chip/Dale. Otherwise, any boards would be fine.

Thanks so much. These are awesome! I figure if we just put Dream on there, we can use it more than once!

I found your completed request, #3387 on page 226. I've quoted it above for you.

Would you please create the following for me? Thank you!!!

Sailing the Dream postcard (without Mickey) with April 19, 2012

Cruisin' Towards the Dream (Lightning & Mickey) with the name Ryan

Tinkerbell spelling Tiffany in stars (love this one by the way!)

one of your sports Mickey Heads for Clemson Tigers with Mickey/Minnie and the family name The Prices

Thanks again for your time and talent!

Thank you so much for the designs Millie!!! They are perfect! Because I am new on the boards, it wouldn't let me link them, but you made me a Giants Mickey head and an itinerary Mickey head and they were both perfect.

Sorry I wasn't clear about my third request. For the porthole, I was just looking for the Mickey gang in one porthole with the names: Lasanta, Carmen, Alyssa, and Kayla. And Disney Magic 2012.

Thanks again!

Can someone tell me how to obtain a 2012 DVC Member cruise for our signature. We are looking for a life preserver like the one in my signature. I know how to copy one to my signature but no one on our cruise meet thread has one. Any help or suggestions would very much be appreciated.:confused:

Millipie, your 4shared file seems to not be working for anything other than your character heads. Just FYI in case you didn't take it offline. Hope you're doing well! :)

Are the DISigner pages right here on this thread? I will go look and see what I find. I will probably be back very soon to ask you a question!

Roxy, thanks for your help....unfortunately, I can't figure this all out so I guess I'll have to come up with other door decorations. It's just Greek to me!!
And by the way, I must be the Queen....I'm Minnie#1 and my sister Minnie#2!! :laughing:

I have been enjoying this thread so much! There are some amazing designs here! Loooooooooooove the one with Mickey and Minnie sitting on the beach and the writing in the sand!

Quick question...... are you allowed to use window clings or repostonable wall decals (the ones that just peel off with no residue) on your door? Or does DCL only allow magnets?

Milliepie - Hi there! I was wondering if you had updated any of your Fantasy MV designs (I was looking at the ones in post #2725) with pictures of the actual ship now that we have them? I'm looking to make t-shirts, and I like the two that you have with the ship in them, but was wondering if you had any with the artist rendering replaced with actual picture?

Please let me know. Thank you!

Here are the 2 I mentioned:
Disney_fantasy_maiden_voyage2_.jpg

Fantasy_Maiden_voyage_6.jpg

MilliePie and Cruisecrasher,

I am looking for boarding passes to use to tell my family about our vacation. We leave on March 30, 2012.

I found some from each of you that I'd like to have personalized.

MilliePie:
I'm looking for the bottom two here.
http://www.4shared.com/photo/3JZjrAwt/mashelle_boarding_pass.html?refurl=d1url

Cruisecrasher (I haven't seen you on here in a few days. I hope you aren't sick): I'd love to have this one please.
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/...ons/?action=view&current=BPHeatherandJohn.png

I'd like to have one of each of these for each member of my family.
Here's the info:

Names: Shannen, Craig, Katelyn, Sarah, Lois
Leaving from Port Canaveral
March 31, 2012-April 7-2012
Ship: Disney Fantasy
Its a 7 Night Western Carribean Cruise.

Cruisecrasher, Could you say We cordially invite you to Be our Guest on the Maiden Voyage of the Disney Fantasy?
Millie on the bottom on of yours could you write Maiden Voyage instead of Happy Birthday?

Did I miss any information to tell you?

Just a quick post before I head out the door. I found this really cool picture for the Mexican Riviera that some of you might like. I will not personalize it because it is not one of mine, just sharing because I thought it was a cool find. I'll continue filling requests soon. I'm on page 227 and some I missed before I will get to. Have a great day everyone! :goodvibes

Thanks so much milliepie! Sorry I missed the original post. Not to be a pain but it looks like the Magic or Wonder in the background. Is it easy to change it to The Dream since that's the ship we're on. If not, no big deal. These are great!!

I think this request is for Milliepie

I have a request and some time to fill it as we are sailing on the Fantasy Feb 16-23

we are going to surprise the kids with the cruise for Christmas and I just saw the amazing looking boarding passes

http://www.4shared.com/photo/3JZjrAwt/mashelle_boarding_pass.html?refurl=d1url

Could you make one for
John, Colleen, Liam (9) , Eileen (6)
Departure Clinton CT

and will need a personalized Family door magnet and I will leave the design to you whatever you think

Thank you sooo much

I use clip art by googling what I need to incorporate into the designs. I also use coloring pages and color them in. When I can't find what I need, I draw it myself. I draw my own or create my own more now than I did when I first started. If you know how to do it, you should try it. It is so fun and addicting! If you do, please share. I love to see new creations. :)

There is nothing against creating fan art as long as you are not claiming the characters to be of your own creation and not making profit from them. However, if Disney asks you to stop, then you better stop or you will pay a hefty fine. Here is a little something that a friend once sent to me when the question came up...

"I drew a character that belongs to Disney, but Disney didn’t draw the art piece, so he hasn’t the copyright of my work either.

Who can distribute the work? Neither of us without violating the law. If I am allowed to post that fan art is because Disney is allowing me to do it, they could ask me in any moment to delete it due to copyright issues. (crazy, isn’t it? But it’s the law)

Now if someone copies my picture of Ariel (art theft), I have the legal power to stop them from posting or redistributing it-- but I don't own that picture either. Derivative works are non-distributable under the law by either the original copyright holder or the creator of the derivative work, unless permission is given.

So Disney can’t just, for example, take this creation, stamp it on T-shirts and start selling them all on stores. But keep in mind that I can’t do that either…"

Thanks for the reply and sorry I didn't check back for a while! That does make sense, and once I found the DISigners forum and read the FAQ I had it at least partially figured out. Thanks so much for your encouragement, AND for making your blanks available!

One more quick question, how do you post the 'small version' of the pictures here, with the ability to click on them for the larger version/link? If I can get that figured out, I just might post mine when I get them going.

Thanks!

If anyone uses Vista Print for their items they have a Living Social deal again today. $10 for $50. I don't know if it is showing for all cities, but it is for San Antonio.

Milliepie -- at your convenience could you please make a Mickey head w/ itinerary for our repositioning cruise? It's Vancouver - San Francisco - LA on the Wonder. Sept 10-16, 2012. I looked through your shared folder but didn't see one already made.

TIA! :goodvibes

I'll see if I can find the map or make one. I'll get back to this one. :)

No worries. I know there's lots of other things in your shared file I can request (and I will). :goodvibes

Would you please create the following for me? Thank you!!!

Sailing the Dream postcard (without Mickey) with April 19, 2012

Cruisin' Towards the Dream (Lightning & Mickey) with the name Ryan

Tinkerbell spelling Tiffany in stars (love this one by the way!)

one of your sports Mickey Heads for Clemson Tigers with Mickey/Minnie and the family name The Prices

Thanks again for your time and talent!

Here you go :goodvibes I didn't know if you wanted the mickey head tink or the rectangular one, so I made the mickey head one but if you want the other one let me know and I'll change it :)

Hope they are all there. Let me know if you need any changes. :)

hi Milliepie!
I'd like to add to my previous requests, hopefully they are in que? I'm not sure if I'm requesting correctly or not, I'm really new at this! I'd like to add the porthole from the post you did above, but can you put The Disney Fantasy instead? We are the Prescott Family and we're sailing this June so year would be 2012. also I love the boarding pass/ticket that you made for David above, can you make one each for Chuck, Jeannie (that's me), Benjamin and Nicolas?
Is there a way I can edit your designs? I feel badly to trouble you. These are so neat! I can't wait to make magnets out of these! My boys will be so excited! We saw them on doors on the last cruise and didn't know where they came from! Now we know!
Jeannie:cheer2:

Hello Milliepie. I loved the items you did for my cruise in 2011 and I am looking for a few other personalized items for my upcoming trip. I am hoping to get:

a mickey head with a birthday hat with the name Michael
a name fill for Michael in alice in wonderland (either version)

thank you princess:

I am soooo thankful that you posted where you were with regard to requests because I went back to that page and love, love, love the graphic with the chairs on deck and the dolphins jumping in the background (page 227). My birthday girl daughter can not wait to swim with the dolphins! How perfect is that image!?!? May I add that to my request on page 232? Again- no rush at all! Cruise is not for a year.

Amelia (birthday girl) - loves Aurora and Donal Duck (whichever you can do)
Analise (big sister) - loves Belle and I say if not possible, give her Goofy just to get her (-:
Cole - Mickey
Julie - Minnie

THANK YOU!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter