Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to all of you who so generously give of your time & talents!:grouphug:

Cruisecrasher - may I request a FE Label with:

John, Gretchen, Matt & Emily
Stateroom 10096

Thanks you so much!
Gretchen

Cruisecrasher, Thank you sooooo much for the beautiful graphics! :thanks: And thank you for being sooooo fast!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:[

If it's not too much trouble, would you mind taking the name "& Stitch" off of the one with "Caleb"? If it's a problem, don't worry about it. It's beautiful! The OCD in me ;) noticed it was the only one with 2 names on it! :scratchin:

Can I get some of your DISigns personalized, please?

Hunger Games Mickey Head with the name Gizmo
Wall-E Mickey Head with the name Spike
All the princesses Mickey Head with the name Princess
The Cars Mickey Head with Luigi on the side (I think that is who it was) with the name Squirt
The Fireworks and Ship Mickey head with the Names Brady & Tara

Your work is beautiful!
Thanks,
Tara

Cruisecrasher:

I LOVE the FE gift card. Could I please have one also with "Karla & David" for the names, and Maybe "Disney Dream May 6, 2012" along the bottom or somewhere. That would be so awesome!

@Cruisecrasher!!!

I can't believe I never came into this thread until now!! Could you PLEASE do a fireworks head with our cruise dates May 5th 2012 in the left ear and Thompson Family's Dream Cruise in the head around the ship as well as one of your tickets I saw in your photo bucket? Our itinerary is Bahamas May 5th Embarktion day, Nassau Day, Day at Sea, Castaway Cay, Disembarkation May 10th! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! :thumbsup2 :woohoo:

:goodvibes

Hi!

LOVE the apple ears with the Statue of Liberty Minnie!!!! Could I please get three of these done? On left ear - June 2012 and then on the apple the following:

Rick & Carol

Jerry & Dorothy

Frank & Brenda

Thank you so much for all you do!!!!!!! :flower3:

Carol

These are fab, thanks so much! Just one thing - the date in the second ear says June, and it should say May 25th 2012. Also, could you add the May 25th 2012 to the bottom one as well please?

You are so talented, and so speedy as well, its amazing!

Actually, could I request one other thing that I've just seen on this page - the fish extender card thing you've done a few posts down is fab. Please could I get one of those with FE gifts from Jody, Dom and Izzy.

Thanks a million. :)

To which one are you referring?
The Key to the world one?

or the Fish FE card one:

?

Was wondering if you could do some requests for us. I would love the CD label with Disney Magic Eastern Caribbean April 6th-April 13th 2012. I would also love the FE labels . Can you put from the de Lauzon Family? You are wonderful to do this for so many people!

I love the FE Gifts label!

Would you be able to personalize one with Peter Pan?

It would say FE gifts from Harrison, Ashley and Kevin
And if you have room, if you could put Room 2618 under it

This is perfect for what we are doing...

Kevin

I'd love to do one with either Donald duck or Mickey, but new DISigns take a while.
How much time do you have?
:confused3

I love the FE Gifts label!

Would you be able to personalize one with Peter Pan?

It would say FE gifts from Harrison, Ashley and Kevin
And if you have room, if you could put Room 2618 under it

This is perfect for what we are doing...

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter