***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 4!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordak,

If possible, would you mind making two magnets for our first cruise?? We leave September 5th, so I completely understand if I've waited too late. But if you have time, I would LOVE two designs (I would post a link but I don't have enough posts on the boards).

1. Magazine cover with vintage Mickey behind a ship's wheel (I saw it on page 66 of this string). With Wonder at the top and The Whitlock Smith Family and September 2010 in the bottom right corner.

2. The cup of coffee with a note. The DCL logo in the coffee and Grandma's Gone For Coffee on the note.

Thank you so very much for your help!

Robin

I have been looking through your latest designs and will be requesting more soon. You ROCK!!! Your talents are AMAZING!!!

Jordak,

If possible, would you mind making two magnets for our first cruise?? We leave September 5th, so I completely understand if I've waited too late. But if you have time, I would LOVE two designs (I would post a link but I don't have enough posts on the boards).

1. Magazine cover with vintage Mickey behind a ship's wheel (I saw it on page 66 of this string). With Wonder at the top and The Whitlock Smith Family and September 2010 in the bottom right corner.

2. The cup of coffee with a note. The DCL logo in the coffee and Grandma's Gone For Coffee on the note.

Thank you so very much for your help!

Robin
You're welcome and enjoy your cruise!

I realized I have a long list and if you can't do them all that's fine. And if you can't figure out which one I mean that's ok too. I'm not that picky

I hope I got them all. Let me know if you need anything else. :)

Anyway I was going through your Character Mickey Head album and hoping you could personalize some:
Brucie shark mickey head with one for Jakob and one for Jesse
Pooh mickey head for Aunt Gail (the one that looks like Pooh)
Minnie with the bow on the ears for Wendy
Sorcerer Mickey head for Bubbe
Hawaian Stitch Mickey head in a different color for Jakob and one for Jesse
Muppets mickey head ( I think it's beaker and the other guy) with Jakob & Jesse on it
Yankees mickey head with Mark
Black tinkerbell Mickey head with Wendy
Black tigger mickey head with Gail
Cruella spotted mickey head with Wendy

Sorry if that is too many and you don't have to do them all. There is no rush we don't sail until May. Again if you can't figure out which one, just pick one it doesn't matter

Do you have any with Mrs Potts? if so could you do Bubbe on it.

thank you

If and when your time allows can you work your magic and add some pixie dust with personalization.

Feel Free to add our sail date to any of the below
Breezin To the Bahams
Sept. 26-30 2010 (4-day)
Wonder

To Read- "Tink Bell"
-Sailor tink mh- http://www.4shared.com/photo/ynThjhbT

To Read- Setting Sail with Tinker Bell
Sailor Tink life preserver- SailorwhitesTinklifepreserver.png

To Read- Mommy & Me Cruzin' With Lilo & Stitch
liloandstitch1stcruise.jpg

To Read: I "Wonder"
http://www.4shared.com/photo/5KpZOBB2/FairiesIridessaMH.html

To Read: Pre-Pre
http://www.4shared.com/photo/zaUK8sFT/Minnieinpinksittingmh.html

To Read: Beauty of the Sea- 2010
PrincessBelleyellowmh.png- http://www.4shared.com/photo/DrzYi9eq/PrincessBelleyellowmh.html

Mickey Head-
FairiesMH-http://www.4shared.com/photo/NWxu4UsQ/FairiesMH.html

-Foot Ball Head To Read S.F 49ers
- Something with Finding Nemo to read Just Keep Cruising, Just Keep Cruising

Thank you so much for your time and wonderful energy!!!!

Here are your requests. :)

Those are fantastic! We are going on the Wonder in October with 3 other families and I would love to surprise them with some magnets....how to you print the graphics and put them on a magnet? I'm not creative at all and have no idea how to do this! Any help would be greatly appreciated!:tinker:

Milliepie
Could I please have the pirate name fills? One for Brittany and one for Bryan
Thanks! pirate:

Oh my gosh, Jordak, thank you SO much for the cruise magnets!!

I can't BELIEVE you did them so quickly.

They are absolutely perfect---you've made my day.

Thanks,
Robin:lovestruc

Milliepie,

Can I get this grumpy name fill with the name Larry
Names
[/URL][/IMG]

and this one with the name Kim

Thanks so much!!

Milliepie
Your designs are Fabulous!!!! My daughter's favorite character is Tinkerbell. I would really appreciate it if You could do the Life preserver with tinkerbell with the name Kelsey on it and the fill name tinkerbell with the name Kelsey. If you do not have the time I understand. It is super nice of you to make these for all of us. Thanks Dream2011

Jordack, I really love your work, both you and milliepie do amazing things.:worship::worship::worship:
I have been stalking this board for a long time and found several things I absolutely love. Between the two of you I think our door and FE are going to look amazing. Our sail date is Jan 8 2011 for a 7 day western Caribbean.

I hope they are not too many but my requests for you are:

The Martini Family

Geoff and "D" back to where it all began.

Nanny instead of grandma

Geoff

Donella

I'm a door magnet newbie so I needed to start from scratch. I hope theses aren't too many requests. No rush on them we don't sail until Jan :)
Thank you,:worship:thank you,:worship: thank you, :worship:

Jordack,
I printed off a copy of the regular pirate ship (not the puzzle version) and my husband is going to put it on his desk at work. He absolutely loves it.

Would you have time to do one of these with different lettering?

Across the top: Disney Cruise Line (instead of the ship name)

Then on the puzzle box:
on the top: The Dulaneys
on the side: DCL Platinum Cruisers

I think this would allow us to use the same magnet for multiple cruises.

Thank you!!
Ginny

-ps- I know envy is bad....but I sure do wish I had the talent to design and create these types of graphics. :wizard:

Jordack, I really love your work, both you and milliepie do amazing things.:worship::worship::worship:
I have been stalking this board for a long time and found several things I absolutely love. Between the two of you I think our door and FE are going to look amazing. Our sail date is Jan 8 2011 for a 7 day western Caribbean.

I hope they are not too many but my requests for you are:

The Martini Family

Geoff and "D" back to where it all began.

Nanny instead of grandma

Geoff

Donella

I'm a door magnet newbie so I needed to start from scratch. I hope theses aren't too many requests. No rush on them we don't sail until Jan :)
Thank you,:worship:thank you,:worship: thank you, :worship:

No problem at all and you're welcome

Jordack,
I printed off a copy of the regular pirate ship (not the puzzle version) and my husband is going to put it on his desk at work. He absolutely loves it.

Would you have time to do one of these with different lettering?

Across the top: Disney Cruise Line (instead of the ship name)

Then on the puzzle box:
on the top: The Dulaneys
on the side: DCL Platinum Cruisers

I think this would allow us to use the same magnet for multiple cruises.

Thank you!!
Ginny

-ps- I know envy is bad....but I sure do wish I had the talent to design and create these types of graphics. :wizard:
Sure, no problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter