• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 4!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's an itinerary one for you:

son3disfan1.jpg
[/IMG]

AWESOME!
Thanks!

Hi Jordak,
Could you make me the one with the fireplace and stockings, please? We'll be on the Wonder in December. If possible, could you change it to either 4 or 6 stockings? If 4 stockings, I'd like them to say Scott, Cynthia, Shannon, and Scott. If 6 stockings, could you get those 4 names, and add Louie and Pepper to the last 2?
Thanks so much!
Cynthia

Hi Jordak,
Could you make me the one with the fireplace and stockings, please? We'll be on the Wonder in December. If possible, could you change it to either 4 or 6 stockings? If 4 stockings, I'd like them to say Scott, Cynthia, Shannon, and Scott. If 6 stockings, could you get those 4 names, and add Louie and Pepper to the last 2?
Thanks so much!
Cynthia
You're welcome

fireplace.jpg

Hi Jordak, Could you please do 5 more designs for me?

4 disney wonder porthole license plates
John - Mickey in porthole
Nancy - Minnie in porthole
Ryan - Goofy in porthole
Jennifer - Can you do tinkerbell? If not, Minnie with angel wings please.

And, the Wonder letter design with the 5NT double Castaway Cay itinerary in the mickey head shape with the date changed to Aug 8-13, 2010 - I think it's called half_ears_wonder on your photo site. I was just going to replace the date myself but it would look so much better with the same font and color :-)

Thanks again!

Hi, Milliepie!

Congratulations on the big move! I've put my original request below (#1229), and I would still love to have them if you have the time!!!

Thanks!

Hello!

If possible, I would LOVE to have the following names:

Brendan (in Toy Story)
Tristan (in Toy Story)
Vanessa (in Minnie Mouse)

Madison (Christmas Disney)
Brendan (Christmas Disney)
Matt (Christmas Disney)
Vanessa (Christmas Disney)
Tristan (Christmas Disney)

Hi Jordak! I was hoping to request a few things for my first Disney cruise!
Could we get a few license plates?
Dee-Minnie
Lori-Daisy
Liz-Buzz Lightyear

And I was hoping to get one of your Castaway Cay Pirate maps with the dates July 26th and 29th. (We're on the double dip!) No family name or anything.

And one more, if it's not too much trouble. I love your journal design, could I get that with the names Liz, Lori, and Dee on it for our Wonder cruise on July 25th?

Thanks so much for this! I can't wait to decorate our door!

Hi Jordak, Could you please do 5 more designs for me?

4 disney wonder porthole license plates
John - Mickey in porthole
Nancy - Minnie in porthole
Ryan - Goofy in porthole
Jennifer - Can you do tinkerbell? If not, Minnie with angel wings please.

And, the Wonder letter design with the 5NT double Castaway Cay itinerary in the mickey head shape with the date changed to Aug 8-13, 2010 - I think it's called half_ears_wonder on your photo site. I was just going to replace the date myself but it would look so much better with the same font and color :-)

Thanks again!
sure, not a problem

Hi Jordak! I was hoping to request a few things for my first Disney cruise!
Could we get a few license plates?
Dee-Minnie
Lori-Daisy
Liz-Buzz Lightyear

And I was hoping to get one of your Castaway Cay Pirate maps with the dates July 26th and 29th. (We're on the double dip!) No family name or anything.

And one more, if it's not too much trouble. I love your journal design, could I get that with the names Liz, Lori, and Dee on it for our Wonder cruise on July 25th?

Thanks so much for this! I can't wait to decorate our door!
You're welcome.

Hi there! Awesome work! We are going on the MR cruise January 30, 2011 - February 6, 2011. Can you please make the map for us - Nelson Family - as well as the "Ready for a Little Wonder?" Daughters are Caitlin and Maddy. Thank you so much!

Hello Jordak

You're so popular!
I am wondering whether you can customized a few designs for me:

Tinkerbell licence plate (with her on left side standing on a "chocolate" container and sparkly background) - CHELSEA and "August" on sticker

Pooh and hunnypot licence plate - EVELYN and "August" on sticker

Disney Magic breakfast with "August 18-28, 2010"

Disney Mediterranean with "August 18, 2010"

Thanks so much :thanks::disrocks:

wow. these designs are amazing! i hope it wouldn't be too much to ask but i was wondering if i can also get a few designs made..

license plates from california:
- minnie in a porthole with disney wonder and the name 'venus' on it.
- mickey in a porthole with disney wonder and the name 'oscar' in it.
- pluto in a porthole with disney wonder and the words happy sailings!
- pirate mickey with the name oscar
- pirate minnie with the name venus

would love to have these displayed on our stateroom door. :)

:cool1:Jordak.....Luvalldisney is back. I told you I can't stay away from requesting your work. I know this is last minute, but if you have a chance, please help me out. Our good friends adopted a little chinese girl last year (after waiting 4 years!):yay: and are getting ready to celebrate their "gotcha" day. In the adoption community this is almost as important as a birthday. Would you please do a Mickey birthday cake for me:

Happy Gotcha Day Skye
July 21, 2009

:banana:Thank you so much! It will be a great gift for their celebration gotcha party at WDW on Wednesday!:worship::worship::worship:

Hello Jordak

You're so popular!
I am wondering whether you can customized a few designs for me:

Tinkerbell licence plate (with her on left side standing on a "chocolate" container and sparkly background) - CHELSEA and "August" on sticker

Pooh and hunnypot licence plate - EVELYN and "August" on sticker

Disney Magic breakfast with "August 18-28, 2010"

Disney Mediterranean with "August 18, 2010"

Thanks so much :thanks::disrocks:

you're welcome

wow. these designs are amazing! i hope it wouldn't be too much to ask but i was wondering if i can also get a few designs made..

license plates from california:
- minnie in a porthole with disney wonder and the name 'venus' on it.
- mickey in a porthole with disney wonder and the name 'oscar' in it.
- pluto in a porthole with disney wonder and the words happy sailings!
- pirate mickey with the name oscar
- pirate minnie with the name venus

would love to have these displayed on our stateroom door. :)
Sure, no problem at all

:cool1:Jordak.....Luvalldisney is back. I told you I can't stay away from requesting your work. I know this is last minute, but if you have a chance, please help me out. Our good friends adopted a little chinese girl last year (after waiting 4 years!):yay: and are getting ready to celebrate their "gotcha" day. In the adoption community this is almost as important as a birthday. Would you please do a Mickey birthday cake for me:

Happy Gotcha Day Skye
July 21, 2009

:banana:Thank you so much! It will be a great gift for their celebration gotcha party at WDW on Wednesday!:worship::worship::worship:

:) welcome back! I remember making a Mulan license plate for you for her first birthday i believe.

Skye_cake.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter