***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 4!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way that I can get the following?

Pirate fill Text Mickey:
Chance
George

Pirate fill Text Minnie:
Naomi
Terra

I would greatly appreciate it!

Jordak,

OK, I won't ask for any more at least for a few days. I would like to have the one that is the Jigsaw Puzzle of the ship for the Dream and the Lunt Family and or Peg & Ira on there.

Also,, I think you did the Castaway Times Paper. If so could we have the Lunt Family sail on the Maiden Voyage of the Disney Dream.

One more question. Do you or anyone you know of ever do a disign for the Candlelight Processional at Epcot? We are going December 29th and would love to have a shirt that has something about it on it.

Thanks for everything,

Peg

Thank you so much, Jordak, it looks great, I really appreciate it :) :) :)

Sure! Have a great time, you're going to love it.

Tony-4.jpg

Jordak,

OK, I won't ask for any more at least for a few days. I would like to have the one that is the Jigsaw Puzzle of the ship for the Dream and the Lunt Family and or Peg & Ira on there.

Also,, I think you did the Castaway Times Paper. If so could we have the Lunt Family sail on the Maiden Voyage of the Disney Dream.

One more question. Do you or anyone you know of ever do a disign for the Candlelight Processional at Epcot? We are going December 29th and would love to have a shirt that has something about it on it.

Thanks for everything,

Peg
Millie might have something. I have been playing with a couple ideas but they weren't working out very well. I'll keep trying but i bet she has done something for that before.

I was looking for the Mickey Heads that have different characters next to them and the names across the Mickey Head. If you have them could I please get the following:

One with Tinkerbell (preferrably sitting) for "Kristine"
One with Grumpy for "Brian"
One with Goofy for "Matt"
One with Minnie Mouse for "Jana"
One with Daisy for "Karen"

Thank you in advance.

Jordak,

Thanks so much for the puzzle and the Castaway Cay disign.

I really love decorating our door.

Peg

Hello! I am brand new to this thread but am astounded by all the beautiful designs. Is it possible to request two designs without our names on them?

I really love the breakfast plate with the Mickey waffle and the word "Magic" on it, but don't want our family name on it - maybe "Room 8090" where the family name would be?

I'd also love to have the message in a bottle floating behind the ship one. Is it possible to make the ship say Magic and the message in the bottle to say "For Room 8090" ?

Thanks so much in advance!!

Hello! I am brand new to this thread but am astounded by all the beautiful designs. Is it possible to request two designs without our names on them?

I really love the breakfast plate with the Mickey waffle and the word "Magic" on it, but don't want our family name on it - maybe "Room 8090" where the family name would be?

I'd also love to have the message in a bottle floating behind the ship one. Is it possible to make the ship say Magic and the message in the bottle to say "For Room 8090" ?

Thanks so much in advance!!
Here you go. Sorry but i didn't put the magic on the ship since that is where i put my signature.

Here you go. Sorry but i didn't put the magic on the ship since that is where i put my signature.

wow - that was fast! Thank you so much! The ship looks great - I just didn't enlarge it enough earlier to see what was written on it. You are very talented and generous!

Here you go. Number 25 on your list is Millipies design. Think the reason i have it was when she was moving i helped somebody personalize it. There's a couple you asked for blanks. I really don't like giving some of these out as just blanks because they sometimes end up being used without permission. There's a couple that are border line on if i was going to post them but i will just delete them after you save them. Thanks for your understanding.

Wow - thank you sooooo much! You were so quick that I didn't even think to look back yet, and attention to detail - you even put jenvin on the Dis card in the camera and cd pic! They are fabulous!

No worries about the blank ones - I was planning on using them on our t-shirts, so I didn't want names or dates, but I have plenty to choose from.

I have downloaded them now, in case you want to delete the borderline ones.

Thanks again for all your great work - they're absolutely perfect! My kids will love theirs, but most of all my DH will be nuts over his Star Wars named license plate!

Jen

:lovestruc I was looking through the thread again and just noticed there is a Figment license plate :lovestruc Would I be able to get one with Nancy on it? I don't want to be a pain :blush: but I was wondering if I could also get a design for a 15th wedding anniversary?

Thanks again for the Chip and Dale license plate design you made for my son yesterday, it turned out amazing :)

Can you please do the journal in the bulletin board.
Nov 27- Dec 5, 2010
Mike, Robyn, Kaitlyn and Cassie

Thanks,
Robyn

Can you please do the journal in the bulletin board.
Nov 27- Dec 5, 2010
Mike, Robyn, Kaitlyn and Cassie

Thanks,
Robyn

Sorry to butt in ... but I think you might mean thru Dec 4 ???

I think we're on the same ship. I WISH it was thru the 5th! (or 10th!!!) :lmao:

Also may I get the coffee cup with napkin for the Dream sailing of may 22, 2011? (2 copies, for two seperate staterooms!)

the first one,
Naomi
Chance

the second one
Terra
George on another?

Thank you so much in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter