Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you make me the life ring that ha the american mickey in it and the date july18-july25 and the 2009and the moulton family on the side going vertical:worship::worship::worship::worship:

I've done two here, one with Julianna's whole name, and one with just Jules.

Kevin-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Kevin2.jpg
[/IMG]

Thank you thank you! She'll love it! She's been watching this thread with me and now she wants one of everything she sees LOL. She is the only one who gets into the preplanning with me, everyone one else thinks it's too far away to get excited about. :hug: Thanks again!

Hi there. :) Could you pretty please do the deck chairs that have been requested? There are a bunch with five and I don't have the blank with the 5chairs and you do them so well :flower3:

Definately will do these. I'll scroll back a few pages to make sure I have all the requests.
:thumbsup2

i heard you can laminate the magnat pictrues then put on the magnet paper is that true

I laminate my magnets then put large magnet chunks on the back. These chunks are from a package called (Create your own Photo-Magnets) that I purchased from our Dollarama dollar store. It a thick magnet sheet that is
6x9". The idea for these are to print your photo, peel off the paper on the magnet, then stick your photo on. You then cut around the photo on the magnet to create your custom magnet.
I just cut big squares off and stick a one or more on the back of my laminated photo, depending on size. These magnet sheets are thicker than the magnet strips you buy at craft stores. Other disers have indicated that the magnet strips don't hold them on the doors as well.

Definately will do these. I'll scroll back a few pages to make sure I have all the requests.
:thumbsup2

One of them is mine I think, I'll save you the trouble - names are Mike, Casi, Kaylan, Chris and Nick, no specifics as to who gets what chair. Cruising on the Magic, August 22-29, 2009.

And if anyone can make me one of the surfboards with the same names, that'd be great too.

Thanks so much!

how do i upload photos onto the websit for people to see the pic.:confused3:confused3:confused3:confused3:confused3:confused3:confused3:confused3

Use a photo hosting site, http://www.photobucket.com

Upload your photos to the hosting site. Place your pointer over the graphic you want till the box with Html codes pops up. Right click and copy that code. Then back on the Dis board thread you want to upload the graphic to, click on the icon at the top of the dialogue box that is for inserting images (the square box with the mountain in it). Right click and paste that HTML code into that box, then post your message, and voila, your picture shows up in the thread! Hope I've explained it right.:scared1:

Narnia Girl and DisneyNewbie, I've pm'd you your graphics! (DisneyNewBie, the one's I've pm'd you are a gift to Julianna)

Use a photo hosting site, http://www.photobucket.com

Upload your photos to the hosting site. Place your pointer over the graphic you want till the box with Html codes pops up. Right click and copy that code. Then back on the Dis board thread you want to upload the graphic to, click on the icon at the top of the dialogue box that is for inserting images (the square box with the mountain in it). Right click and paste that HTML code into that box, then post your message, and voila, your picture shows up in the thread! Hope I've explained it right.:scared1:

thank u 1 milliontimes so muc i will use that advice:worship::worship:

Thank you tjbaggott you rock!

One of them is mine I think, I'll save you the trouble - names are Mike, Casi, Kaylan, Chris and Nick, no specifics as to who gets what chair. Cruising on the Magic, August 22-29, 2009.

And if anyone can make me one of the surfboards with the same names, that'd be great too.

Thanks so much!

I have a list of surfboards I'm working on right now I'll get yours done soon. :)

Would you be able to make designs with two deck chairs for
Joe and Judy
another one for Steve and Denise
another one for Michael and Loretta
another one for Bob and Barbara
one with 3 chairs for Mickey, Minnie, and Bill
and another 3 chair one for Chris, Lacey and their little boy Bryce?
They should say "Magical Double Dip"
and November 14-21, 2009
Thank you so very much. I know it is a lot to ask, but I can't seem to make the ones I make come out right!!
Thank you, thank you.
Barbara

I've been through this wonderful thread. I wish I was more talented in this department. I have the desire but not the time. I was able to put names on the beach chairs but not with the correct fonts. I also can't figure out how to put the stuff at the top and bottom right.

We leave Wednesday sailing Thursday. My youngest daughter just said I don't want to be on a blue chair. She's all girl!!! Can you please help me put Chris, Vicki, Alyssa and Peyton? At the top "Cruisin' with Mickey" and at the bottom May 21 - 24, 2009.

If anyone has time, I'd also love the surf boards.

After my trip, I hope to have more time to figure out how you guys do this!!

Thanks, Vicki

Vicki.jpg
[/IMG]

Let me know if I have your youngest daughter on the correct chair!

Hey! I am new to all of this. I love these ideas, and I would love to make some shirts with this on the front. I have four in my group, can someone tell me what i need to do? Thanks in advance:banana:

Not sure if someone did this one yet or not, but thought I'd go ahead. Let me know if it's not the right one.

Troy.jpg
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter