Cruise Line Promo DVD

StephenKay

DVC Member VWL 2001
Hi there,

We are 2 families of British Disney fans who have booked three rooms on a 7 day eastern cruise next Oct. The only problem is nobody will send us a promo DVD. We even contacted Disney whilst on a recent 14 day stay and still they would not send us a copy. I think because we operate the PAL TV system instead of NTSC system Disney think the CD would not work, This is not the case. Can anyone help?

We have a similar problem. I dont think american companies realise the popularity of multi region DVD players over here and just assume that we cant watch them.
If someone sends you the DVD maybe we could pass it around to all the Brits who want to see it.

I have the book/dvd set for 2005/2006. If this is ok, ;) I can send it to you. PM your info to me and I will get it to you. I can't survive without this kind of stuff so I understand your levbel of withdrawl. :rotfl:

Think it is such a shame that Disney do not include Britain in their mailings. They likewise refuse to send out the castaway membership informaton and feel it is so unfair. We are DVC members and they have no qualms about sending us our annual maintenance fees.

Am going to ask if they can include the castaway membership information in with the tickets for our next cruise and see what they say.

Hi There,

We feel the same, when they wanted $20,000 for DVC they happily send all the information but when it comes from Cruise Line, it's no use they don't care.

With the Mediterranean cruises scheduled, you would think they would be catering to the European market right now. Surely they will be changing their ways!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter