Cruise Line Crossover

sinkhole

Earning My Ears
In an effort to jump start the cruise industry in a post-COVID environment. DCL teams up with Norwegian, & Royal Caribbean to offer a limited-time cruise loop to each company’s private Bahamian island (Castaway, Great Stirrup, & Coco).

These ports are relatively controlled environments which will appease Coronavirus worries. It allows each company the chance to offer a once in a lifetime unique experience to draw in guests (and show the general public that cruises are back and safe).

Plus it has the added opportunity for each cruise line to try to poach regulars from the rival companies for future sailings by wowing them with what they offer on their island.

So who’s signing up for this fantasy scenario? :)

In an effort to jump start the cruise industry in a post-COVID environment. DCL teams up with Norwegian, & Royal Caribbean to offer a limited-time cruise loop to each company’s private Bahamian island (Castaway, Great Stirrup, & Coco).

These ports are relatively controlled environments which will appease Coronavirus worries. It allows each company the chance to offer a once in a lifetime unique experience to draw in guests (and show the general public that cruises are back and safe).

Plus it has the added opportunity for each cruise line to try to poach regulars from the rival companies for future sailings by wowing them with what they offer on their island.

So who’s signing up for this fantasy scenario? :)
I would, but I’d also add Carnival’s Half Moon Cay to the mix.

Why not ? We would try it. It would have to be with great pricing or perks. Although I know 2021 sailings ARE filling due to all the currently displaced reservations .

Love the creativity and out-of-the-box-ness :)
I don't know a lot of what the other cruise lines offer on their islands, but if Disney would want to give other cruisers a taste of Disney, it would mean that you would need an extra group of character entertainers to stay on the island for the different cruise ships to pass CC. What else is unique? The 5K and the BBQ, I think.

Great idea for those who love those private island days - and many do. Not for me though.

No. Just no. Why would DCL even want people to compare their CC experience to what is available on other cruise lines?

Come on everyone...it's a fun fantasy scenario. I think it's super creative and would sign up for sure. Even better is if you could sail on the line of your choosing so you get that "comfort" aspect (or try something new...up to you!) but get a taste of everything else!

Like Castaway was a fun time, but Coco looks so fun! It would be awesome to mix things up.

Thanks to this, I've spent the day dreaming about drinking a coco loco while napping in a hammock!

Half moon day is our favorite private island. I Am not sold on coco cay and NCL island. They look cool but i don’t like the added cost to do everything. I sort of think I would rather use that extra money and take kids to a good water park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter