Cruise Line Audition

starlitsinger88

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone,

I'm planning on flying down to Hollywood next week for the cruise line auditions for "singers." The description of the character I'm going for is below:

DISNEY PRINCESSES & HEROINES (Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Cinderella, Snow White, Blue Fairy and Pocahontas): female, 5’4”-5’8”, strong vocalists, poised and graceful, Alto to Soprano dependent on role

What can I plan for in terms of format of the audition? I know I need two pieces and I'm suppose to plan on learning a movement combo. Sign-ins start at 9:30 and same day callbacks are invitational. How long should I plan on staying? Will I be safe planning a night flight home? Is it bad to sing anything Disney for auditions? How many people are usually at these auditions? When do you find out?

Any advice/information would be appreciated!

Hey everyone,

I'm planning on flying down to Hollywood next week for the cruise line auditions for "singers." The description of the character I'm going for is below:

DISNEY PRINCESSES & HEROINES (Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Cinderella, Snow White, Blue Fairy and Pocahontas): female, 5’4”-5’8”, strong vocalists, poised and graceful, Alto to Soprano dependent on role

What can I plan for in terms of format of the audition? I know I need two pieces and I'm suppose to plan on learning a movement combo. Sign-ins start at 9:30 and same day callbacks are invitational. How long should I plan on staying? Will I be safe planning a night flight home? Is it bad to sing anything Disney for auditions? How many people are usually at these auditions? When do you find out?

Any advice/information would be appreciated!

I haven't auditioned for the Cruise Line- so it might not be the same, but I have auditioned for Singers at WDW (Belle in Live On Stage and Casey in Playhouse Disney). I don't know about the format of the audition... I would think if it doesn't say there will be other callbacks that you should be okay flying back that night. At the audition I went to, there were at least 100 girls. I would think something in Hollywood would be a little bigger.. but I really don't know for sure.

Break a Leg- and let us know how it goes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter