Cruise Line Apparel

schmenge12

Earning My Ears
Just got off the Wonder and would like to know where I can buy some of the Disney Cruise Line apparel online, specifically I am looking for a t-shirt that is embroidered with DISNEY where each letter has a character likeness (no faces, hard to explain unless you've seen it) and has cruise line below it.

Any suggestions?

Try e-bay....that is your best bet...

Retail stores do not normally sell DCL merchandise....sometimes you can find some stuff at one of the Disney outlets in some malls, but basically if you see something you want on board...get it then.

You can try to call WDW merchandise line....sometimes they can get an item from DCL but this is hit or miss.

Yes, as mmouse37 said, DCL merchandise isn't sold anywhere but the ships and Castaway Cay. Calling DCL merchandising or finding a willing DISer to pick something up for you would be your best bet.

Well at least I know DCL isn't selling their merchandise to public places. I've been searching for dcl stuff on the disney website. Good thing I saw this thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter