• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise in feb/march weather question.

Skyw

DIS Veteran
HI
I know the water temps and weather can be cool during those months. Can anyone tell me about the weather they have had during these months. Also, if it was cold, what did you do?

Thanks

We have taken 4 cruises in Feb/Mar, 3 caribbean and 1 bahamas. The weather was wonderful and the seas were fairly calm. The water may have been a little cold at castaway but still enjoyable after you take the plunge.

I have been on two DCLs in Feb.
At CC:
one time the water was so cold you could not put your foot in the water.
one time the water was great, spent the whole day at Serenity Bay.
Weather this time of year is hit or miss.

We were on the 3-day Wonder to Nassau last February when Florida was having that record-cold weather. Nassau was about 80 degrees. Then the wind kicked up, the Magic could not leave CC and we could not get in. It was a chilly and windy day at sea, I'm guessing about 60-65 degrees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter