• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise In August

sable392

Earning My Ears
Are any teens going on the August 23rd cruise? I'm 16 and going with my mom but I thought it'd be cool if I could meet some friends there. And what better way than pre-meeting friends? I am such a genius. Well not really, but once in a blue moon I'll come up with a good idea. Anyway, if you're going, email me at sable392@hotmail.com

sorry can't saying i'm going i wish i just got back from one i went on august 3. don't worry about pre-meeting friends i met 5 on the internet before the cruise and hung out with one of them just make sure you go to the 411 meeting btw if you don't mind me asking are you going on magic or wonder? we went on magic and the counselors were aweasome!!!! if thats what you are doing you'll probably have the same 4 whcih will be Gregg, Bryan, Melissa, an Shannon. Shannon was by far my favorite she was easy to talk to and really funny Bryan was also funny and Gregg and Melissa were both nice but i didn't see them as often as Shannon and Bryan. but you'll have lots of fun no matter who your conselors are and no matter what ship you are on.

<font color=blueviolet size=3>Is it the wonder? My mom will be on that cruise actually. Is shannon from Canada? Cuz if she is, then I met her on the Magic in may, she was really awesome. Have an awesome cruise!

yeah shannon was from canada. and spoke fluent french which was cool as we had a kid who could speak basically only french and a lil lil bit of english. hey you didn't happen to get shannon's email did you?

OMG Shannon was on my cruise too!!! But i didn't like her thaaat much, Jen was the coolest to me and my friends. Have a GREAT time on that cruise, im sure you will meet lots of people.

wow it seems as if shannon has been around for awhile. hmmdid anyone have bryan who was also from canada he was quite funny.

I can Say I'll be on that cruise but I'll be on the Wonder cruise on the 19th :bounce: I leave in only 3 more days!!!!!! This Sat. w00t :earsboy:

no im not gunna be on that cruise cuz its my birthday that day but i hope u have a ton of fun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter