Cruise Documents for those not living in USA.

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Beezymouse, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Beezymouse

Beezymouse Mouseketeer

I'm just wondering how far from your cruise date you should recieve your cruise documents if your not in the States?

The reason I ask is that I've been reading the thread about dining/show times on the Dream and that many people have been mailed to let them know about the changes etc. I haven't. I have mailed DCL and have got answers but it got me thinking about actually getting my documents on time before sail date.

I know it's ages yet until my sail date but I'm just curious.

TIA

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. EastYorkDisneyFan

EastYorkDisneyFan DIS Veteran

I know that whenever DCL "mails" me anything they send it by fedex to me in Canada.

4. karriemouse

karriemouse Official Disney Cruise Addict

Hi! DCL mails cruise documents via FedEx to the UK, we've usually received the package about a month before the cruise date. It's always arrived in plenty of time!

5. Lil_Me

Lil_Me Mouseketeer

We were worried about the timing, as we are having 12 nights in WDW before the cruise, so we emailed them to see if they would send them earlier. This is their reply -

We got our documents over a week ago, and we sail on the 18th Nov, so plenty of time!

6. Beezymouse

Beezymouse Mouseketeer

:thumbsup2 thanks for all the help. :thumbsup2

We too are having 10 days or so at the World before the cruise so we were just concerend about timings etc. this puts my mind at ease.

Thanks again.

:)

7. EastYorkDisneyFan

EastYorkDisneyFan DIS Veteran

If your really concerned about not getting them you could see if they can send them to your WDW resort that you are staying at prior to your cruise. If you used a TA have them do that for you.

8. CKCruising

CKCruising Mouseketeer

I am in Canada and received my Fedex package last week for my November 27th cruise. It was more than 35 days out.