Cruise Documents For July 15,2006

BMURPHY02

Mouseketeer
Has Any One Recieved Their Cruise Documents For The July 15, Western Cruise? Does Anyone Know When Disney Usually Sends Them Out? Thank You

BMURPHY02 said:
Has Any One Recieved Their Cruise Documents For The July 15, Western Cruise? Does Anyone Know When Disney Usually Sends Them Out? Thank You

I am going on this cruise and have not recieved the docs. Judging from what I have been reading, we could recieve them as early as the end of this week, but it is not out of the question that they will not arrive until the first week in July.

I am anxiously awaiting them. This is too exciting. 25 days!!!! :banana:

You can go over to the cruise meets forum....there is a thread for this cruise and ask the others there if they have received their docs. It is a pretty active thread.

I also have not recieved my cruise doc's. Sailing July 15th ! Am starting to get really excited! :cheer2:

As BTSEN5 has said, please visit us over the Cruise Meet thread.

No documents for us yet either. My guess is sometime next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter