Cruise Documents came in a ripped and opened box- HELP

DonaldsGrl103

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone,
we were so excited to see our cruise documents but very upset when we noticied how messed up the box was. So for a newbie here- what is suppose to come in the cruise documents envelope? I just want to make sure we have everything since the box was opened and ripped!! Any help is appreciated. Also what should we fill out before the cruise?

Just a little sympathy but I can't help on what should be in the box since we picked ours up at the terminal.

I'm sure there will be other replies soon.

There is a set of cruise docs (bound) for each passenger, a formalwear brochure (for 7+ night cruises only I think), a DCL gifts brochure, a copy of the passport to the Magic/Wonder, and the Bahamas immigration forms (one per person).

If you are missing anything, you can print most of the forms out from the DCL website.

I have friends that went through the same DonaldGirl103 and they called DCL's res to reconfirmed they had all the collateral they were supposed to be getting.

I will say, give DCL a call ask for the Documentations Department so they can look into that. :wave2: :paw:

ok everyone we called and it looks like we have everything-YAY :cheer2: but I am still upset that the nice box it came in is ruined :guilty:
Oh well looking forward to our 1st cruise :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter