Cruise Docs for November 28th Wonder??

seaprincess

Mouseketeer
:earsgirl: :earsboy: Hi, I am new to this board and was hoping someone could answer my question...my husband and I are cruising on the Wonder November 28th. Has anyone received thier docs yet? I keep reading of those cruising after us who have received their documents and it concerned me. I called DCL reservations, I booked directly though them, and they told me they don't send out paperwork until about two weeks prior. Hubby and I are leaving about four days prior to the cruise to visit the parks before the cruise and are worried we may not get them in time. Any suggestions??? Thanks ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

Hey SeaPrincess:

We are also on the 11/28 Wonder, and none of the people on this board have received their documents as of yet.:(

You many want to call DCL back and tell them that fact and see if they will expedite the docs a little bit. I have seen on here where others have done that. However, they should send them out in time to allow for people doing the land/sea package, so you should get them in time anyway.

Also, come visit us over at our cruise meets thread (link below) and meet some of your fellow cruisers!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=623311

Hi,

We will be on the same cruise too! :wave2: From what I am seeing the people that are sailing on the magic get thier docs sooner than us wonder cruisers. I wouldn't worry yet. Maybe they will come today!! :Pinkbounc

I second Tiggerkings invitation to join us on the cruisemeets board. ::yes::

Wendy

:D Hi Tiggerking and Baileybaby, thanks for replying to my post. I did talk with DCL reservations today, and they have told me that they have not sent the documents out yet. They did however, give me a phone number for the Air-Sea Department: 1-877-566-0967. They are the ones responsible for shipping the cruise docs. I may give them a call tomorrow during business hours and see what the procedure is to have our docs expedited. We look forward to meeting you on the Nov. 28th cruise!! :earsboy: :earsgirl:

According to DCL, the docs for our 11/25 Wonder were just mailed out yesterday. I've had them by this point in time for the other 2 cruises we've taken with DCL. I was getting nervous.

Jess

Thanks for the info! It seems like disney is cutting it pretty close as most of us leave early for our vactions. Of course we are so excited to get them that every minute feels like an hour! :tongue:

:Pinkbounc :bounce: Hi everyone, I just spoke with Disney's Air/Sea department about our Cruise Docs. Apparantly, the November 28th docs are not quite ready yet. I told the rep. that my husband and I are leaving 4 days before our cruise and she told me that they would do their best to expedite our docs. They tired to reassure me, but I will feel much better when I see the UPS man. :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Let's keep our fingers crossed that delays in documents means upgrades!:earseek:

Wouldn't that be nice!! From what I can see on DCL website there really aren't that many room available. There were a few cat 11 and a few cat 10 left. I guess we will see soon enough! :wave2:

hi SeaPrincess:wave2:

I am going on the cruise with you also!! and i am also leaving 4 days before the cruise to WDW!! Where are you staying?? I am staying at the Beach Club.

I have to tell you all that i am amazed that we have not gotten our doc's yet... the last 3 Disney cruises, i recieved them a month before!! I don't get it why they now wait much closer to the cruise date... That is not good since some cruisers do leave way ahead before the cruise...

TiggerKing, it would be great if we get upgrades!! I think there still are some stateroom avail.

Now we will all sit and wait for that brown truck!!

We are leaving for WDW on Thanksgiving Day for 3 days in the world prior to cruise departure. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of our docs.

bmwdsny--I'm a native Pennsylvanian (Pittsburgh), and have been transplanted in Enid, OK. Traveling this trip with my DBF and my DD, age 13. Looking forward to four full days of "wonder".

Debbie:wave:

I'm still patiently waiting for 11/28 documents. Has anybody sailing this date received their documents, yet?

Debbie:confused:

Debbie, a couple of the DISers on this cruise received their documents last Friday and this Monday. I still do not have mine as yet, and haven't had the opportunity to call DCL about them. If they are there when I get home tonight, DCL and I will speak!

BTW, you guys be sure and check out our cruise meets thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=6889890#post6889890

We are doing brunch at Palo's on Wed. at 11:30 if you can join us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter