Cruise Director on the Fantasy

eyesing4u

DVC Member
Does anyone know who might be the cruise director on the Fantasy in January? We had Brent twice on the Wonder and just loved him!

Well, it COULD be Brent if he's not on vacation. We had Ray and Natalie because Brent was off enjoying his little one....or maybe working on a sibling?????

kcashner said:
Well, it COULD be Brent if he's not on vacation. We had Ray and Natalie because Brent was off enjoying his little one....or maybe working on a sibling?????

We are on the January 26th sailing. Got my fingers crossed!

We were on 9/29 sailing. All the Disers said we would have Ray. Nope. We had Leslie Dallas. I really liked her. She was cute, with a very happy, fun tone in her voice.

We were on the 09/22 Eastern, and it was Brent.....just curious, I wonder what the work rotation schedule is for the CD's?

The 9/22 cruise was Brent's last cruise before his vacation. I can't remember how long his vacation was.

In the past, the rotation was a pretty routine 2 months off, 6 months on for most positions. However, as the line has expanded there are more family needs, etc. among all crew including the higher ranks. Thus, there are an increasing number of schedule adjustments.

CMs who have been with the line for a long time can request and get schedule alterations--we know one who requested a 4 month contract in order to finish the contract and be on vacation when her sibling was getting married. Another requested a routine of 4 on, 2 off in order to have more family time.

wvdcl cruisers said:
We were on the 09/22 Eastern, and it was Brent.....just curious, I wonder what the work rotation schedule is for the CD's?

We were on the 9/29 Western. Brent got off the ship that morning to go to a cruise director conference. What was funny was that obviously some of the announcements are prerecorded, since we heard Brent through out the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter