Cruise Director on Disney Dream

Leslie was the CD on the Dream when we went back in October... she was nice, but after having Richard Spacey on RCCL's Oasis on the cruise prior to that, I was looking for the same caliber of energy and enthusiasm.

We had Clayton on the PC and also two years ago when we did the BTB on the TA and Mediterranean cruise. He is the best. Very personable and easy to talk to. Wish he was on the Wonder when we go to Hawaii

Clayton has been my CD every time.

I'm fairly certain he won't be on our Fantasy cruise the end of June. I'm not sure I'll know what to do without him!

But yes, it was a pleasant surprise to see him on our recent Dream sailing.

Clayton is the best I'm in LOVE with him! I swear I totally swooned when I finally met him on my son's urging! LOL! And because kids have NO filters....he proceeded to tell Clayton that I really like him! LOL! :rotfl2:

Just off the Dream today :( Clayton was still Cruise Director and we totally adored him!!

We have had Clayton as CD on several cruises and we will miss him when we are on the Wonder in July. Any one know the CD on the Wonder this summer?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter