Cruise Director Fantasy

Heard02

Mouseketeer
Is Clayton still Cruise Director on Fantasy? Going in 2 weeks and just curious! :cool1:

Im also cruising in 2 weeks and hope to see Clayton again. He is fun and adds a lot of life the cruise..

I just got off the fantasy and for the life of me can't remember his name. Ray, maybe? It was not Clayton.

We also had Ray on the Easter cruise, very low key in comparison to Clayton. We missed doing our vacation dance and yelling "I'm on vacation".

We were on May 10th Western. Ray was the cruise director and Clayton was the assistant. We saw him twice. Do they take turns or did Clayton get downgraded?

We were on the Fantasy for the May 17 - 24 Eastern and Clayton was the cruise director

We just walked off the Fantasy May 24-31 sailing; Clayton was our Cruise Director.

I wonder of Ray and Clayton worked together for a week or two prior to Clayton taking back over (transition time)?

We were on May 10th Western. Ray was the cruise director and Clayton was the assistant. We saw him twice. Do they take turns or did Clayton get downgraded?

Right now they take turns. On NYE we had both and Ray handled shows etc but the countdown was both of them. They work well together and both were out a great deal

Just got off B2B, and Clayton is now on board. Two weeks ago Ray and Clayton were on board for the transition, and now Ray is home on holiday.

Is it likely that Clayton will still be on the Fantasy for our August voyage? We absolutely loved him and can't wait to do the "vacation dance"!:cool1:

Guest Services just told me that Clayton's last sailing on this contract for the Fantasy is July 19. We will have Ray Smale for our July 26 sailing. I haven't had him before, is he good?

We also had Ray on the Easter cruise, very low key in comparison to Clayton. We missed doing our vacation dance and yelling "I'm on vacation".

Different folks, different strokes. We aren't particular fans of that overly expressive type of oomph. However, we did overhear fellow cruise goers actually putting a bad review to his name. Again, we don't like his style, we just don't go to the show openings, but to actually give negative feedback that was a bit excessive. DCL takes feedback very seriously, so, it's possible enough people gave not-so-good reviews that DCL decided to put him on second-in-charge ??? Or more likely he's just filling in for someone, though :)

DCL takes feedback very seriously, so, it's possible enough people gave not-so-good reviews that DCL decided to put him on second-in-charge ??? Or more likely he's just filling in for someone, though :)

Extremely unlikely. He's pretty popular.

A CD can be an assistant for a sailing or two if contracts overlap. Happens all the time. There is a pool of main directors and a pool of assistants. The mains can slide in and out of the two roles as needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter