• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise Brokers ?

TraciM

DIS Veteran
Has anyone used them? We want to get a 4 day in between now and Alaska but want to keep cost down. Their prices were very nice, just not sure of their rep. TIA!

Unless DCL has changed it's policy in the last 2 weeks, no "broker" or "discounter" can sell DCL cruises any cheaper than anyone else. The price is the same whether thru the DCL website or a reputable TA or a scoundrel. What they can do is to offer you a gift card, onboard credit, etc. as a thank you for booking.

I'd call a good TA who specializes in DCL and price the same cruise. There are at least a few great ones out there!

I booked my cruise last week. I found after checking multiple "brokers", the price was exactly the same. what was different was any additional offers like ship board credits. otherwise no difference at all. this was for 2011.

Thanks! I looked again and saw I made the mistake.LOL After fixing it I saw that the price was about the same as the DCL site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter