Cruise Booklets

QuidditchChick07

Earning My Ears
Everyone in our party has gotten their DCL booklets except my parents. Is that normal? We leave in a week. Shouldn't they have it by now?

Really the only thing we need out of it are the luggage tags so they can take the bags at the resort. How would that work if they don't get their booklets?

Everyone in our party has gotten their DCL booklets except my parents. Is that normal? We leave in a week. Shouldn't they have it by now?

Really the only thing we need out of it are the luggage tags so they can take the bags at the resort. How would that work if they don't get their booklets?

Luggage tags will be available where you get on the bus to the port or at the port itself (whichever applies to you). They will be blank tags that a cast member will write the name, stateroom number, etc on. Nothing to worry about if the book doesn't arrive.

Am I crazy or did I read somewhere that they won't be sending the booklets to Silver+ members anymore?

For repeat cruises you now have the option to not receive the booklets. It's a question they ask during Online Check-in. I like my little book so I requested a book be sent.

For repeat cruises you now have the option to not receive the booklets. It's a question they ask during Online Check-in. I like my little book so I requested a book be sent.
I wonder what they do about us repeat cruisers who didn't have that option when we checked in online? Before the change. Do you know if they still send them? Or should I call DCL and ask for it?

We are platinum and received our booklet last week for our May 17th cruise. Did nothing different with reservation or on line check in.

our TA said they were mailed a few days after the others, but I got mine over a week ago =/

It's not the end of the world if they don't get them. We have all the other stuff and hauling their bags to the bus and getting tags there isn't a huge deal. It would just be nice if they got them since it's part of all the fun and magic (and extra cost really if you ask me....).

And I do remember seeing something about returning guests being able to skip getting their booklets. But since we're first timers that doesn't apply to us so it wasn't on our check in stuff.

I wonder what they do about us repeat cruisers who didn't have that option when we checked in online? Before the change. Do you know if they still send them? Or should I call DCL and ask for it?

That is a good question! I would call and check. Like I said, I like getting my booklet in the mail! No, it's not necessary but it is fun when you see your DCL mail in the mailbox!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter