Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be a tough call. I personally think those masks would be fine, as they look like a normal mask, but if you get a CM near temp check or just in the park that doesn’t like the holes in the front they could ask you to remove them. Probably a good idea to have a few backups in your pocket or bag just in case.
Yeah, we'll have backups, just been tough finding one that my wife finds comfortable and breathable.

Darn you yulilin3, must you tempt me so? Oh how I'm dreaming of that cheese fondue bread bowl, just for starters!
On a side note, you must have one of the most misspelled names on these forums, no? My old eyes have to strain and squint in a futile attempt to count the i's and l's only to give up and use ye ole copy and paste, he he

Edit: corrected typo

Darn you yulilin3, must you tempt me so? Oh how I'm dreaming of that cheese fondue bread bowl, just for starters!
On a side note, you must have one of the most misspelled names on these forums, no? My old eyes have to strain and squint in a futile attempt to count the i's and l's only to give up and use ye ole copy and paste, he he

lol, I just share the good stuff :D I have also been mistaken countless times for a male on the boards so misspelled name is not that big of a deal for me

Last edited:

THAT BREAD BOWL OF CHEESE IS SOOOOO GOOOOOOODDDDDD. I will be dreaming of it for the next 24 days.

THAT BREAD BOWL OF CHEESE IS SOOOOO GOOOOOOODDDDDD. I will be dreaming of it for the next 24 days.

how much is provided in terms of dipping items. I saw the picture had veggies and some bread pieces....not that I'm not above eating straight spoons of cheese

soooo DFB just posted a story about the ADR's that went bananas earlier this week and we all modified things....

they are saying that "the reservations cannot be kept while still allowing for social distancing. because of this, reservations made due to the glitch will be automatically cancelled. Affected guests will receive a $25 Disney gift card for the inconvenience".....

mmhmm.

welp. I cancelled ones I already had in favor of better times, so that's a big disappointment. But honestly, glad they're being safe. I mostly just wanted them because I love walking out of the parks post-close

Yeah I don't think I can be actually mad about getting these reservations cancelled - I would rather they maintain the distancing.

That being said - I'm guessing they won't reinstate the cancelled reservations that resulted from people picking new places BUT theoretically those spots will still be open.

If you cancelled Reservation A for Reservation B
Someone else picked up Reservation A during the wacky IT messup
Everything is cancelled
Reservation A should still be available.

I would just keep checking/do the Touring Plans alert/Mouse Dining Alerts.

*edited bc i misspell words when i get excited talking about food....

I’m worried about a few hard to get breakfast ones I had. They were legitimate ADR’s made way before the glitch, but during the glitch I adjusted them by 15 minutes here & there. Will I completely lose my adr bc I foolishly adjusted the time 😬

Last edited:
At least we will have all of the vacation walking to counter act what is eaten! lol
I've been training for the walking, biking 15-20 miles about 4 days a week so my body doesn't give out on me like it did in August. Up side it has raised my metabolism, so that's a plus too, yay for more food!

I’m worried about a few hard to get breakfast ones I had. They were leginate ADR’s made way before the glitch, but during the glitch I adjusted them by 15 minutes here & there. Will I completely lose my adr bc I foolishly adjusted the time 😬

ooo interesting point.

I think you retain your original confirmation number when you change the times, if so - you will prob keep that. this is totally a guess.

It really stinks for everyone who just moved ones they had around, I feel for everyone (I was almost one of those people but they were already in the process of shutting down the site). However, it is important to keep that distancing up especially with rising case counts, it would be irresponsible for them to just pack them all in so they can be fair to all those who grabbed ADRs and put everyone at risk. Safer for us and CMs alike even if it is sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter