Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that he was so willing to spill the beans on things he shouldn’t so she censored it for him.

Most of the stuff you knew what he was talking about lol. Obviously they were talking about a parade for Epic Universe (or whatever the name turns out to be when they re-announce it)

Can we get this thread back on target?

I came here for theme park bickering, not a Trolls appreciation thread

(Plus I have never seen the movie so I am feeling left out ;) )
Meh. It would also help if people took the blinders off. Its one thing to hope things get back to normal soon but to disregard all the cuts is another.

Meh. It would also help if people took the blinders off. Its one thing to hope things get back to normal soon but to disregard all the cuts is another.
Then can we start a "Complain About Cuts" thread? I'm here for info for my first Disney Vacation and honestly it's an escape and celebration right now even if there's one Magic Carpet and a half melted Dole Whip. I really don't care about what's missing and just want to know what is there and what to expect.

Then can we start a "Complain About Cuts" thread? I'm here for info for my first Disney Vacation and honestly it's an escape and celebration right now even if there's one Magic Carpet and a half melted Dole Whip. I really don't care about what's missing and just want to know what is there and what to expect.

Im here for airline middle seat talk and accusations of passive aggressive “like” usage. Where is that located now?

Who’s disregarding the cuts? Are you making up a narrative to make yet another baseless accusation?
I'm not at all. I just wish more people would look at what's happening. Instead we get "oooohhh look at that shiny new restaurant reopening.". Its not that I hate Disney, its that I feel many on here look through blinders and only the positive things.

I'm not at all. I just wish more people would look at what's happening. Instead we get "oooohhh look at that shiny new restaurant reopening.". Its not that I hate Disney, its that I feel many on here look through blinders and only the positive things.
You’re on the wrong site for that. DIS has always erred more to the side of vacation planning. If you want the real doom and gloom rumors, WDWmagic is going to be the place for you. To expect otherwise is just going to continue upsetting you and everyone else. It’s just not how this site runs or how the people that use this site want to think.

You’re on a Disney forum. You seem to keep forgetting that. You can both be optimistic while also having realistic expectations. For example, when I say I could see fireworks returning at Epcot within the next 2-4 months, I’m not calling up my bookie and putting money on it.

My concern is the lack of dining reservations available Dec 21-25 is concerning me for our Christmas trip. Coronado wasn’t awful for us, but we did a lot of research and then I just always made sure to make sure my kids ate something before leaving the park.... which resulted in us hitting up Three Bridges about every night at 9pm... but the kids loved the burgers and fries.
It’s probably going to be crazy busy but you can make reservations on open table for all the non-Disney restaurants at Disney springs. They tend to have more available times than the Disney app. There was nothing for wine bar George for the weekend before thanksgiving when I decided to move our dates and had to get reservations after the 60 day window opened on the app but had tons of times available for our party of six on open table.

It’s probably going to be crazy busy but you can make reservations on open table for all the non-Disney restaurants at Disney springs. They tend to have more available times than the Disney app. There was nothing for wine bar George for the weekend before thanksgiving when I decided to move our dates and had to get reservations after the 60 day window opened on the app but had tons of times available for our party of six on open table.
I’ve never had much luck with WBG via Disney. Open Table has been great though!

@jessica_geisler ‘s prob on those dates would be DS reaching capacity I suspect. A dining reservation will not get you around that.

One should assume that all the people that post here regularly know exactly what is happening. People like me that have trips coming know exactly what is open and what is not. We know about the shows, the parades, the fireworks. We know which restaurants are open and which are closed. That is why we come here so the news and rumors thread keeps us up to date. Rest assured, we are not wearing blinders. Masks yes. Blinders no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter